+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 120 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Fogey

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I think that when people are on a popular reality show, there will be accusations that ANYTHING they do is merely a script for the show. When Khloe and Lamar got married so quickly, I remember people insisting that was a fake relationship that was only for the show. Enough time has gone by now that in spite of their troubles, I think it's fair to say that those who insisted it was fake were wrong. I think it's kind of funny that some of the same sources that have been insisting that Bruce and Kris were headed to divorce or should be getting divorced are now insisting that it's fake because it's happened. There are some gossip sources that will talk for the sake of talking -- not because there's a grain of truth to it.
    AmyKay likes this.

Acooker, totally agree. I want to scream every time someone uses the word "scripted" it just is so over used. I too remember all the chants of the Khloe and Lamar marriage would not last 6 months. These people are real and they have feeling and emotions just like everyone else. Frankly the Kardashians are not doing anything lots of Americans don't do. They just do it in front of cameras.
    AcookerTV likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Well, if they do it front of cameras-they should expect public scrutiny.
    I saw Lamar's mistress on a show, she was very intelligent and said she loved him and a whole lot of other stuff, She took a lie detector test and passed.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well, if they do it front of cameras-they should expect public scrutiny.
    I saw Lamar's mistress on a show, she was very intelligent and said she loved him and a whole lot of other stuff, She took a lie detector test and passed.
    If you believe your lies then yes you can pass a lie detector test. Thats why they count for nothing in a court of law. The world is full of educated fools.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    If you believe your lies then yes you can pass a lie detector test. Thats why they count for nothing in a court of law. The world is full of educated fools.
    If you would have seen her, and listened to what she said, I know for sure you would have believed her. I don't believe she was lying. She didn't put down or mention his wife that much, she was talking abut him, and only him. Of course some people are gullible and want it to be a fairy tale marriage that K&L have, and that's fine as well- the truth will come out.
    -Andy Rooney-

She can't be that smart if she believes anything a married man cheating on his wife says. History says if she does she will be Khloe herself in a few years. I am sure he didn't have to say much to get her to drop Trou though. I shake my head at how we woman can be so easily lead astray by a smile,free meals and some jewelry.

I stopped believing in fairy tales years ago. I also don't believe 2+2=4 when fame,Greed and the opportunity to sell a story to the media is available.
    AcookerTV likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    She can't be that smart if she believes anything a married man cheating on his wife says. History says if she does she will be Khloe herself in a few years. I am sure he didn't have to say much to get her to drop Trou though. I shake my head at how we woman can be so easily lead astray by a smile,free meals and some jewelry.

I stopped believing in fairy tales years ago. I also don't believe 2+2=4 when fame,Greed and the opportunity to sell a story to the media is available.
    Oh she has moved on from him I think , she has a great job. and besides she wasnt the only women he had. What an insult to his wife and their marriage- ugly man
    -Andy Rooney-

Kim posting that picture yesterday of her a$$.

Disgusting.

And yet her and Kanye want privacy and then they post crap like that. Whatever.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

The one who the side boob showing
    momrek06 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread