+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Like Tree523Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Amid split, Kris Jenner says she regrets Robert Kardashian divorce - latimes.com

Gawd, Kris, REALLLLLLLY. Geez.

What a thing to say. Idiot.

Wondering what Kendall and Kylie think of that statement????
    Miss_Griss and Imperfect1 like this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Amid split, Kris Jenner says she regrets Robert Kardashian divorce - latimes.com

Gawd, Kris, REALLLLLLLY. Geez.

What a thing to say. Idiot.

Wondering what Kendall and Kylie think of that statement????
    Anything to keep her name in the media
    momrek06, Moontat and Imperfect1 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

and I hate those that speak about the dead because they can not defend themselves.

My mom sometimes tries to tell us kids something "horrible" our father did. He was a saint for putting up with her 40+ years. He is gone now and can not speak up. When she tries this crap we all tune her out

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    and I hate those that speak about the dead because they can not defend themselves.My mom sometimes tries to tell us kids something "horrible" our father did. He was a saint for putting up with her 40+ years. He is gone now and can not speak up. When she tries this crap we all tune her out
    I agree tapper, it really bugs me.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Not sure I believe this whole split up thing. Last night on twitter both kris & Brodie posted pics of them all together having a good old time with Bruce,Brodie,Kris and his other son. Caption said "tmz got it wrong again. What is with Bruce and his mullet too?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

It's difficult to know what to believe. Anything can be a hoax with them. That's one reason I find them dispicable. If you are willing to go so low as to trash your marriage and embarrass your family, then what is wrong with you? Kris has lied about so many things to create a buzz for her own purposes. That's the main reason I have zero respect for her.
    So in my mind, the true status of her marriage is irrelevant. None of it is real, including Kris.
    momrek06, Moontat and elleprn like this.

FORT Fogey

I don't think the TMZ comment meant the divorce isn't happening, or that it is a hoax. There have been stories about the divide between Bruce and Kris being very nasty, and their daughters being divided on who to live with. I think the got it wrong is the deep divide- not the divorce. They are splitting, but still know how to get along like grown ups.

See I am not sure why Brodie and Brandon would be happily taking pics with Kris and posting them on twitter
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I guess now that Kris is out of their lives', they are happy and aren't holding a grudge.

I did read that the Bruce and Kris breakup is part of the K's tv show script, but I have no proof that is true.

Can you imagine one day when Kourtney and Scott's kids get old enough to read about their family and they see that their dad was a violent, out of control, alcoholic, who didn't care about his his baby mama or kids? (And his mom stayed with him and Kris' condoned it.) Then his parents and grandmother will explain that he wasn't really like that. He was just portrayed that way for publicity purposes. And they made him act that way on the reality show. So, while he has this reputation around the world, it wasn't true. How does that make a kid feel? I mean that has to be the case, right? The only other option is that Scott really is like that. Either way it's a horrible situation.

So either Kris orchestrates Scott being like that or Scott really is that way. I think the same applies to the split with Bruce story.
    Last edited by Debb70; 10-13-2013 at 12:14 PM.

It may be just for show, who knows. I could also see Kris thinking coming out with something like this now takes some of the heat off Khloe and Lamar. There is no telling. I dont really believe anything that is reported on them. I still watch the show (Im strangely drawn to it) and yet I dont believe half of the things on there either.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread