+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Like her or not, Kim is a striking woman with her brunette hair & curvaceous figure. With her new blonde hair, she just looks so average. Not that average is bad, but when you go from strikingly attractive to average it's a mistake.
    I don't find her striking, she wears too much makeup and she looks harsh, she isn't a skinny girl .But as small as she is, she tends to look dumpy to me. I don't mind her hair a little lighter, it softens her.
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think she was beautiful before she started messing with her face. When the show first came out is when I think she looked her best. I'll never understand why a young, pretty girl would willingly do that to her face. She's so odd looking now.
    The more I know people, the more I love my dog. ~ Mark Twain

I agree that Kim used to look too made up and harsh, IMO. Her hair was too black. If it's naturally, that way, fine, but I don't buy it. I few little highlights would soften her up and ditching the thick, dark eyeliner is a plus.

I recall seeing Kim on Leno one night a couple of years ago and she had on hardly any makeup. She looked wonderful and much younger. I never understood why she didn't get how great she looked like that. Of course, later she was back to that super black heavy eyeliner and harsh, dark look that makes her look like a aging, Housewife wannabe.

ITA, with you both on Kim and what has has done with her face and ALL.THAT.MAKE-UP. Ugh.

She must sit for hours as it is all being applied. Only to take it all off at night and do it all over again the next day.

Yup, Debb, 'aging housewife wannabe'.
    KAREN

Aging housewife wannabe, love it! Perfect.
    I agree that she looks so much better with minimal make up, I think most women do.
    I wonder if she looks in the mirror and regrets messing with her face or if she thinks she looks good.
    The more I know people, the more I love my dog. ~ Mark Twain

I wonder if Kim is depressed. Most of the photos that have surfaced since the baby was born, Kim looks down, distant or just not happy to be where she is. I wonder if she's just regretting her situation or that she's depressed that she no longer has her carefree lifestyle.

FORT Fogey

I think that Kim has looked that way in most pictures taken of her since she came into the public eye. I think that she shares the belief with Paris Hilton that looking emotionless is somehow interesting or hot. Keeping up with the Kardashians is normally a show I watch one of the many times that E repeats it - usually binging on a few for a weekend marathon. But since last night's episode focused on Khloe, I decided to watch the first airing. I thought they did a good job covering what was going on with her and Lamar, and I ended up liking Khloe even more than I already did. She's always been my favorite because she seems to sincerely care about her family and she seems to draw lines between what she'll make public and what she won't. I thought she managed to do that with last night's show. She let on that things were going on with Lamar, and that something was wrong, but did not go into the intricate details. Her life is changing, she knows it, and she isn't ready to make a TV show about it. I was sad to see her falling into some codependent behaviors, feeling that it's her job to make Lamar's life better, etc. But she impressed me and I really felt for her.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

So kris has finally admitted her and Bruce have split up.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

I thinks it's going to mean bad things for the show. Most of my favorite aspects of Keeping Up w/ the Kardashians is the Jenner contributions. I like the stupid things Bruce does, and I liked the dynamic of his sns being part of the mix. I can't imagine that Kris will leave room for them once they divorce. Scott can only contribute so much comedy in his own.

I heard this morning that this show is probably going to be cancelled.
    YellowRose and Debb70 like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread