+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Like Tree392Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Khloe is the only one I could stand, I bet she is in a lot of pain. Oh well, she can move on from this idiot. Hopefully she can find someone that loves her and only her
    Lemar is a grown @ss man if he wants to do drugs , I can't say I care. He made his choices, horrible choices.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am with you, FM!

I like Khloe allot and I feel terrible for her. She put Lamar before all her family. Making sure she was at all his home games and traveled allot when he played out of town. She always spoke highly of him and how they had a great close relationship.

I think what their downfall was; was when Lamar got cut by the Lakers.

Then he was picked up by a team in TX.

Leaving all their LA friends and family hurt both Lamar and Khloe.

Lamar tried to play but he just hated it in TX.

Then they came back to LA and the Clippers picked him up.

I don't follow his career at all but just living here and listening to the News I would from time to time hear what he was up to.

Then next we see his anger with the PAPs although they have been following him for a long time.

And then we see and hear him starting to spiral downward.

Now all this info about drugs and cheating.
    KAREN

You never know what parts are true, but I have read that he has been doing illegal drugs for years and that's the main reason he was let go from the Lakers. Apparently, people who really knew him knew about it. And Khloe knew too soon after they met. I guess we think we can repair someone with love. It doesn't work that way though.

I've also read that he has had many affairs since they were married. I guess Khloe will eventually reveal what actually happened.

Both parties might have had to sign a confidentially agreement, so we might never know the entire story.

I'm sorry Lamar got cut from a team, but people get fired all the time...not all people freebase crack.

After the placenta dinner, I will never watch this show again. The whole fam is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    You never know what parts are true, but I have read that he has been doing illegal drugs for years and that's the main reason he was let go from the Lakers. Apparently, people who really knew him knew about it. And Khloe knew too soon after they met. I guess we think we can repair someone with love. It doesn't work that way though.

I've also read that he has had many affairs since they were married. I guess Khloe will eventually reveal what actually happened.

Lamar's drug use I believe stems from his cousin being gunned down in the streets. Khloe mentioned last season he has been not himself after that.
    Lakers' Lamar Odom has to deal with death all over again - Los Angeles Times
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 09-15-2013 at 10:23 PM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Wow! Knowing what we currently do about Lamar I could see the handwriting on the wall while watching last night's baby shower episode.

Lamar seemed high as a kite and Khloe was a nervous wreck around him. Did you see her face? Can you imagine holding in that type of stress for so long. Poor Khloe.

Sad story.

That said, what a beautiful baby shower! Wow...

...and I laughed myself silly when Kris and Kylie deep sixed the gun in the bucket of cement. heh

I havent seen all of the most recent ep, hoping to catch it on rerun or OnDemand.

On a Kardashian related note- when I logged into Spotify (music streaming site) today and checked the new music I got a thing for Brandon & Leah (Jenner) so I took a listen. I was very surprised, I like their stuff a lot! I wouldn't be surprised to hear them on mainstream radio sooner than later.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I saw today that Kris' sister is reporting that Kris and Bruce are over and Bruce will soon file for divorce.

I saw Kim's hair today - boy she looks like Beyoncé
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Like her or not, Kim is a striking woman with her brunette hair & curvaceous figure. With her new blonde hair, she just looks so average. Not that average is bad, but when you go from strikingly attractive to average it's a mistake.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread