+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 111 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    As opposed to Kris Jenner who makes it pimping out her children and selling sex tapes of them.
    I am not defending Kris Jenner. I just hate how so much validity is given to gossip sites as the teller of truths. I don't see her pimping her kids out at all. The Kardashians are money makers they take opportunities afforded them and turn them into money. As long as KJ and her kids are not living off my tax money I could careless how they make their money as long as its legal. It's called good old fashioned art of turning lemons to lemonade.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

KK4
    FORT Fan

Lamar was arrested for DUI

Lamar was also involved in a minor traffic collision on the same 101 Freeway recently here in Los Angeles involving another auto with a reporter from the L.A. Times. Since no one was injured and damage was minor, no police report was taken, thus no publicity came out of it, until it was revealed a day or two ago.

While the Kris' older kids are adults, she is still responsible for her younger children And the way she is leading them on is so unfair. The way she allows them to pose. If they wanted to pose nude, I think Kris would be all for it. Nevermind they are minors. I see her as a user of anyone, even her family. And regardless of how much money she has, it doesn't make her a fit parent, IMO.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

This family is SOOOOOO INAPPROPRIATE!!! They constantly blow my mind. Faking a sex tape of your mother and step-father and showing it to him ON NATIONAL TV. Unbelievable!!!

FORT Fogey

I thought that was hilarious. Between Scott's impression of Bruce, and his being so bothered by realizing how much Kourtney looks loke Kris, I howled laughing.
    AmyKay, tinderbox and MsDiva2007 like this.

Lol yep I was laughing the whole episode. Kourtney did look,like Kris though.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Those are the kinds of things I love about that show. I don't really care about Kim scheduling her hair stylist for appointments and all the "people want to be us" stuff. But when they do those things that are essentially members of a big family hanging out and being silly there is something that rings true about family. With most families is it a sex tape? Probably not. But the story of grown kids coming together to play a joke on parents, the son in law being able to point out family quirks everyone knows is there, and all laughing and having fun through it is fun and feels real in a staged kind of way.
    tinderbox likes this.

Has the season ended? I didn't see a new episode on Sunday and don't see one scheduled for this Sunday. Anybody know?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Has the season ended? I didn't see a new episode on Sunday and don't see one scheduled for this Sunday. Anybody know?
    I've heard that they're still filming "this season" so the-powers-that-be have apparently decided the show needs to take a mid-season break. I've noticed that's becoming more common with a number of shows now. Although in the case of the Kardashians, the decision was probably made to accomodate the birth of Kim's baby and perhaps a few additional shows, to show her coming home and settling in.

However, when planning the break, I don't think anyone anticipated the whole Lamar Odom/drugs/cheating on Khloe situation. I wonder if they will show any of that on the show. . .

+ Reply to Thread