+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Fogey

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Compared to how quickly they had Mason out for paparazzi shots they have been pretty private with North. I think that's the influence of her daddy.

I don't actually watch this show, but I catch bits and pieces when changing the channel at times. What do you make of the story that Larmar is a serious drug addict and that is the real problem in his marriage to Khloe? They say it started about a year ago. I'm just wondering if Kris started this rumor to get more press. It sounds like something she would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I don't actually watch this show, but I catch bits and pieces when changing the channel at times. What do you make of the story that Larmar is a serious drug addict and that is the real problem in his marriage to Khloe? They say it started about a year ago. I'm just wondering if Kris started this rumor to get more press. It sounds like something she would do.
    I just read a scroll at the bottom of the screen on GMA that Lamar has been "missing for three days" and that the family is worried about him. Hmmm....

TMZ had a photos of him getting luggage into the car of one of his friends. I take it he left with his guy friend. I realize it sound harsh, but honestly, I think Kris Jenner loves stuff life this. She will delight in anything to keep their name in the media. I hope he's okay. I do feel sympathy for Khloe. She's had it rough lately. She really should get away from Kris. The woman will only use her up.
    Moontat and Imperfect1 like this.

FORT Fogey

While I don't think Kris would go to the extreme of revealing drug use to keep her family in the press I DO think she'd leak stories to make sure her daughters look like the good guy in any controversy. To me, this story says that thinks between Khloe and Lamar are shakey, and Kris wants to make sure that if things do fall apart that Khloe is the one who comes out smelling like a rose. After what Kim went through with her divorce, I don't think Kris wants to take the risk that the story of a divorce would be that Khloe couldn't get pregnant and it tore them apart, or that Khloe couldn't hold on to him and he went out and cheated on her. By pulling out drug accusations almost out of the blue (he did test positive for marijuana pre-Khloe in his NBA career, but there's a BIG jump from pot smoking to a 3 day crack binge) all the sudden he looks like the out of control creep that Khloe tried for years to heal but just couldn't take anymore. I've always liked Lamar, and the way he's seemed to keep the Kardashian thing in perspective has really endeared him to me, so I'm bias. But I have a hard time believing that this story coming out of nowhere wasn't manufactured not to keep the Kardashians in the spotlight, but to help Khloe save face.

I just saw a story on Radar on line where Lamar claims Kris Jenner is the one who leaked stories of his drug use to the media. Hmmmm.............. I might doubt it, but I put nothing past KJ. Run Khloe. I'm sure there are those she can really trust besides KJ.

I just saw a story on Radar on line where Lamar claims Kris Jenner is the one who leaked stories of his drug use to the media. Hmmmm.............. I might doubt it, but I put nothing past KJ. Run Khloe. I'm sure there are those she can really trust besides KJ.
    Well it's all over google that KJ leaked Kim's sex tape to the media!

I agree I believe KJ wants her family in the media 24/7.

She just annoys me and I have no interest in ever seeing her talk show.
    Moontat and Imperfect1 like this.
    KAREN

I know nothing personally but the story on TMZ was that Khloe knew for a while and didn't tell her family. When the issues came out regarding the cheating scandals, that is when she told her family. So kind of coincidental that the story is out there now, eh?
    Debb70 likes this.

I think all of Lamar's troubles began when his cousin was killed. I remember klhoe mentioning on the show how he changed and became someone depressed at thst point. I think that is what started his downward spiral. It's sad because I think Khloe and Lamar genuinely love each other.

As far as KJ supposedly putting the story out there. who cares who did as long as Lamar gets some help. I believe less than half of what I read on gossip sites because they make their money off the misery of other people.
    AcookerTV likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I believe less than half of what I read on gossip sites because they make their money off the misery of other people.
    As opposed to Kris Jenner who makes it pimping out her children and selling sex tapes of them.
    momrek06 and Moontat like this.

+ Reply to Thread