+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 110 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I know plenty of non famous post pregnant people who don't want to be seen until they feel in better shape, She is not the only one. Kim just gets slammed on doing anything including breathing
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm not slamming Kim for staying out of the limelight. I love it! I wish it could be permanent.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I know plenty of non famous post pregnant people who don't want to be seen until they feel in better shape, She is not the only one. Kim just gets slammed on doing anything including breathing
    She's famous because her mother sold a sex tape of her. She also made an insane amount of money conning the public into believing some sham wedding. They deserve any negative publicity thrown upon them.

I could care less about the Kardashians but that being said I think that maybe they would be appreciated more in the Media if we all saw them doing something for those that are less fortunate.

Maybe they do it behind close doors, who knows.

But last year I was in the supermarket and saw Kim on the cover of some Mag, she was coming out of HARROD's in London showing off a purse she just bought for $30,000.00.

WOW.

Really.

Those who struggle on a daily basis do not need to see that when they are checking out of the supermarket struggling to buy their milk.

And I am so going with as LARGE and IN CHARGE as the K's all are, we would HEAR if they were donating their money to some GOOD CAUSES.

And Lord knows there are many that are out there hurting.

JMHO

Bash me if you want for my thoughts but its JMHO.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I think that's a fair thought, but not necessarily one that is shared by everyone who is struggling to buy their milk in the grocery. There are people who are struggling to pay their bills who like the Kardashians because they see them as aspirational. They live a fantasy life that some people dream of living, and all they want to see is the glitz and glamour. Of course, that doesn't apply to everyone, which is why some turn it off. I enjoy the Kardashian shows because they amuse me. I don't dream of being them (wouldn't want to be). I just find it amusing that among all the drama and superficial lives they create, there's an element of truth in the way that they interact as a family that I appreciate.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

I was so aggravated with last nights show. Kris jumping down Bruce's throat about how he has "brainwashed" not only his kids but her kids to think she is so horrible to him- WELL SHE IS!! I wish HER kids would have stuck up for Bruce more. Poor guy. He only has a bit of space in the garage as his sanctuary, and now that Kim's moving in THAT is gone. I do agree with his kids tho, part of it is his own fault for not speaking up more. Glad they got him the summer pad at least.
    I felt bad watching the Khloe parts with all that has come out in the news lately. She is trying really hard to hold onto Lamar it seems to me.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Watching the Greek vaycay episode.
    Geez, what a bunch of over-privileged whiners!
    AmyKay and Imperfect1 like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Just finished the Greek episodes last night and wanted to know was up Kylie/Kendall (the one that's a model) butt? Sheesh, if you want to do things with the other family members, then get up and go. Why tell people you're sleeping in and then get a nasty attitude when you didn't go ride ATV's with everyone. Uhh, that irritated me!

FORT Fanatic

Did anyone see US Weekly this week? The dumb attention whore is claiming she is being held hostage by her weight and that's why she won't be in public.
    I think it's deplorable how these celebs broadcast their post baby weight loss like it was no big deal. I can't imagine how that messes with the heads of normal women who don't have access to round the clock personal trainers and the ability to not take care of a newborn alone.
    It's so outrageous that any of that is news let alone front page stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Did anyone see US Weekly this week? The dumb attention whore is claiming she is being held hostage by her weight and that's why she won't be in public.
    I think it's deplorable how these celebs broadcast their post baby weight loss like it was no big deal. I can't imagine how that messes with the heads of normal women who don't have access to round the clock personal trainers and the ability to not take care of a newborn alone.
    It's so outrageous that any of that is news let alone front page stories.
    Oh gawd, please.

I put on 60 pounds with my oldest and it took me 6 months to lose it. I did WW diligently and then combined it with a w/o program. It was tons of work.

I did not have the money for personal trainers or nannies. I had allot of weak moments but I hung in there.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread