+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 111 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I love this show. I find them fuuny. I happen to be in the minority and happen to like Kim & Khloe
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I love this show. I find them fuuny. I happen to be in the minority and happen to like Kim & Khloe
    Everybody has the right to their opinion. I don't understand it, but respect your right to voice your opinion.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I like the 'show' too, in spite of the fact that I don't care for every member of the family. I DESPISE Kris, but I still find her weirdly fascinating to watch, especially when she is being obnoxious, insensitive, and/or generally horrible. And I have no use for Rob either. He is pathetic! Usually I'm just rolling my eyes or shaking my head while I watch, but in spite of all that, I do enjoy watching. And I really like Kim, Bruce, Lamar, their puppy (isn't he THE CUTEST!!!), and I especially am enjoying having Brody Jenner on the show this season. (Remember him from The Hills --- which, by the way, is being run in its entirety on MTV right now!)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post

And I really like Kim, Bruce, Lamar, their puppy (isn't he THE CUTEST!!!), and I especially am enjoying having Brody Jenner on the show this season. (Remember him from The Hills --- which, by the way, is being run in its entirety on MTV right now!)
    Me too. I also like Brandon's wife Leah. She seems like such a sweetheart.

I hear Brody Jenner! Can you imagine having Kris as a stepmother? Whether his feelings are valid or not...they're his feelings. It will be interesting to see how this supposed down to earth conversation ends next week.

Kris is full of it! She claims to have tried to reach out to Brody over the years. Maybe so, but not initially inviting him on the trip to Greece really shows how hard she tries. (So darn tacky when you consider she had invited Brandon and Leah.) Her non invitation spoke volumes!

I really like having the Bruce's sons and daughter-in-law on the show this season.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Maybe they are going to have their own show? Seacrest is always thinking ahead, he knows the K clan will end, then what?
    Has she been seen yet? or is she getting her weight down before we see her and the baby?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I love the Jenner boys.

I watched Brody for yearsssss on the MTV show The Hills. Many many seasons. All their reunion shows. He was very popular on those shows.

This is a different Brody then those shows. He was so large and in charge on the MTV shows. Here on this show, he seems very subdued to me.

He is not the HIGH PROFILE Brody he once was. Hmmm.

MTV even had episodes of his Mom, Linda Thompson at her home. Nothing was ever ever mentioned of Bruce ever.

Bruce and Linda divorced in the early '80's. Bruce never hooked up with Kris until the '90's, so issues Brody may have with Kris cannot be stemmed from Bruce cheating on Linda with Kris.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

I love that Kim has been away from the cameras since the birth of her baby. It's so nice. I wish it could continue. And it could too, if Kim was not so narcissistic. My guess is that she's holed up just planning the number of ways she can make more publicity.
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I love that Kim has been away from the cameras since the birth of her baby. It's so nice. I wish it could continue. And it could too, if Kim was not so narcissistic. My guess is that she's holed up just planning the number of ways she can make more publicity.
    Wait til u start seeing the hype for te episode where she plans on showing the baby. Then you'll know why she's not out showing her off.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Aside from wanting to spend time with her new baby, and probably needing to catch up on all the sleep she can get, I would imagine that Kim is also trying to lose as much baby-weight as she can, before she comes back into the spotlight. Although I don't agree with much of the Kardashian lifestyle, I don't think that Kim's wrong about that. Her figure is very important to her (which is HER CHOICE) and the press is RELENTLESS in being overly critical to pretty much everyone! So I can see why she wants to avoid the "Jessica Simpson" treatment by the press.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread