+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 139 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137 ... LastLast
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I read he moved out because Kim moved in with the baby, and she needed the room- they should get the stories straight
    I don't know if Kimya is at the Malibu home, FM, as there was a huge crowd there this weekend. Kylie and her BF Jaden Smith, Kourtney and her kiddos, Bruce and Kris.

Here is an article.

Jaden Smith Spends 4th July With Kylie Jenner | Jaden Smith | News | MTV UK

Article states Kimya and baby North were no where to be seen.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    KAREN

I think Kylie is only 15.... I don't watch the show anymore. I think the straw that broke it was when Kourtney gave Khloe that wax job. Those older sisters are always patting each others butts, or behaving bizarre in a sexual manner. I have a sister and I have never seen her "cookie" and I sure as hell wouldn't be giving her a wax job. I swear someone might've been sexually abused at an earlier age.

Plus, it's only a matter of time before KK moves on from Kanye. Seriously...a rapper? On the road? Going to stay faithful? NO WAY IN HELL! I swear they had a kid for a publicity stunt.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    Tell me again why these people have a show? Didn't Kim get her start by doing a sex tape?
    Because we live in a country of morons who worship them. I don't know how anyone can sit through more then 5 mins of this crap without not wanting to throw their tv out the windows.
    And the mom leaked that tape for Kim's fame. It's only a matter of time til she whores out one of the younger two for more profit.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Because we live in a country of morons who worship them. I don't know how anyone can sit through more then 5 mins of this crap without not wanting to throw their tv out the windows.
    And the mom leaked that tape for Kim's fame. It's only a matter of time til she whores out one of the younger two for more profit.
    I agree. I have speculated that something, sometime in the future will happen with these people that will really shock the public, but no one believes it. Something is just not right there. I think they are much sicker than we even know.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Kris will whore out anything and anyone! She's been doing it for years with her three older daughters, and she's even been whoring her two youngest daughters out for a while now, so that's not even news. I cannot stand that woman! The only kid she can't do anything with is Rob, because he's so lazy and self-indulgent, and seemingly completely incompetent -- not to mention totally unappealing --- that he doesn't have anything for her to work with, so with Rob, there's nothing to exploit.

Oh, and by the way, having said all that, I'm still a HUGE fan of their shows. Don't even know why, cause except for Bruce and Kim (who I actually think are both quite sweet and nice) I am annoyed by all of the others. Makes for great tv though watching though, and I'm strangely fascinated by them all.

The only time I catch the show now is if I'm flipping through and catch a few seconds. It makes me sick.

Wendy Williams reported last week that Kourtney and Scott are supposed to get their own show. So gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Oh, and by the way, having said all that, I'm still a HUGE fan of their shows. Don't even know why, cause except for Bruce and Kim (who I actually think are both quite sweet and nice) I am annoyed by all of the others. Makes for great tv though watching though, and I'm strangely fascinated by them all.
    I agree. I think they're entertaining. I don't like some of the set-up stories (private eye? please), but when they're just having family conversations they can be hilarious.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The only time I catch the show now is if I'm flipping through and catch a few seconds. It makes me sick.

Wendy Williams reported last week that Kourtney and Scott are supposed to get their own show. So gross.
    KAREN

I made a post on the story about Lamar's cheating scandal on the Celebrity thread. I'm wondering if it's true. Are they separated or living together?

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I turned this show on Sunday for 10 mins, and they were talking about the fact that Kris only has black toilet paper, and they like to see what they have done. Plus the black leave specks in their vagina's. Scintillating. I know why I don't watch this
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread