+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Looks like things are absolutely fine with Kourtney and Scott as seen in this Sept 4th article.

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Take Penelope, 8 Weeks, to the Park! - UsMagazine.com
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Looks like things are absolutely fine with Kourtney and Scott as seen in this Sept 4th article.

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Take Penelope, 8 Weeks, to the Park! - UsMagazine.com

Either she is the biggest idiot alive to subject her kids to the dangers that guy presents to her kids or she is such a huge liar. The image of her is revolting. Poor kids.

Are any of the Kardashian women/girls able to utter two sentences without using the word "like"?

(…and I still don't see what Kourtney sees in Scott. Unless now she's so invested in him because he's knocked her up twice, so she feels there's no going back. Then again, her mom holds the production strings... Ugghhh...I'm an idiot for having started watching this crap again.)

Oh — as a Californian, WTF???!!! Princess Khloe is in her car, driving, talking on a handheld phone. Again, WTF?
    Where is the CA Highway Patrol? Why the hell is she not being ticketed? Oh yeah. CHiP i$ in the Karda$hians' pocket$…

Color me disgusted. Not surprised, but disgusted nonetheless.
    Last edited by Ellen; 06-22-2013 at 02:42 AM.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    Anyone else watching this?
    I like it so far. I think they are making a big celeb splash for Kim, on the heels of her sex tape. Now this show, and the December Playboy spread of her is supposed to be the largest in the magazine's history.
    The parents, Bruce Jenner, and his wife Kris, seem almost caricature-ish.
    I find it somewhat disturbing that the two youngest daughters, ages 9 and 11, are behind the bar making martinis, and doing pole tricks on the built-in stripper pole.
    Looks like they won't be wasting any time following in big sis' footsteps.
    What a kick to read these early posts!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Slightly off topic to the 'show' --- but I have to give a HUGE EYE ROLL to Kim/Kanye naming their baby NORTH. NORTH WEST. Seriously???????
    AmyKay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Slightly off topic to the 'show' --- but I have to give a HUGE EYE ROLL to Kim/Kanye naming their baby NORTH. NORTH WEST. Seriously???????
    They're planning ahead to a catchy title for when the kid gets her own "reality" show on E!?

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm just surprised they didn't name her "Knorth." The "K" would be silent, but it would keep the family tradition going.
    Ellen, Jexter and Imperfect1 like this.

FORT Fogey

I love the name North, I really do! Hollywood children cope well with unusual names. I like them all. Moon Unit, Moxie Crimefighter, Apple....

I knew they would NEVER use a name that began with K. Kanye would never put up with that. It is bad enough his name begins with that letter! That was Kris' deal. Too bad Bruce was not able to stop that stupid ritual; I bet he tried. My husband knew Jack and Janie who had 10 children and all of their names began with J! One girl got the nickname Mimi from who knows where and loved it.

I personally find it stupid, especially the no middle name so it's just North West. I did hear that her nickname was Nori - so at least that's some saving grace lol.

I read a funny thing about how they must have picked the direction... South West was already taken by an airline, East West means you are going nowhere, and West West was too redundant. Therefore all that was left was North West LOL
    candor and AZChristian like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

So has Kim's relationship with Kanye lasted longer than her relationship with her ex husband??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread