+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 109 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

What exactly does Kris do?

When this show started years ago, they all worked in the Calabasas DASH.

Now last night what is all this BabyFace stuff. Is Kris now some music guru?

How did she go from working in retail to music?
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    One thing I don't know is why Kris got a divorce from her husband.
    Kris didn't get a divorce from her husband Robert. The way it's been explained is that after Kris had her affair, ROBERT divorced HER.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Kris didn't get a divorce from her husband Robert. The way it's been explained is that after Kris had her affair, ROBERT divorced HER.
    Thanks.

I was going to watch Jimmy Kimmel last night, but then discovered he had an all Kardashian guest panel. YUCK! I do wonder if people who detest them email in to the show to protest. Do they really bring in ratings for a talk show? They say they have fans, but I have never met one person who really likes them. In fact, it makes me think Jimmy is a little nuts for going along with it. I would be embarrassed to have them as my only guests.

I wonder if Kim paid Jimmy to be on the show.

Oh, I looked into those groups that wanted to get rid of the K's. Their attorney sacred them off the internet with threats of a legal action. LOL Way to go Kim.

The Kardashians' Lawyers Threaten Legal Action Against Boycott Site
    Last edited by Debb70; 06-07-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post

One thing I don't know is why Kris got a divorce from her husband.

Kris had her affair the year before Khloe was born. So, whatever went on there they rectified it 'til after Robert was born. It was my understanding that Kris wanted the divorce. She got a legal separation and they were separated for a long while. It was kept in limbo for awhile because Kris was fighting over money, spousal support, etc. and Robert Kardashian didn't really want the divorce. During the time they were separated she started dating Bruce. Bruce stated that after a while of Robert continuing to draw out the divorce he went Robert and told him to just forget aboutgiving Kris any money he would make sure she was taken care of financially. Robert relented and gave her the divorce and Bruce and Kris were married not long after divorce was final.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    What exactly does Kris do?

When this show started years ago, they all worked in the Calabasas DASH.

Now last night what is all this BabyFace stuff. Is Kris now some music guru?

How did she go from working in retail to music?
    Kris is a talent manager/momanger. Yes, they initially had the Calabasas dash and the other store the own with a different name next door that mostly Kourtney ran. Kris got to be well known as a manager while she was managing Kims career. She then went on to manage Khloe, Kourtney, Rob, Kendall and Kylie in addition to Kim in their various careers in modeling, acting, and business. She also manages a bit Khloe & Lamar as couple in certain endeavors and helped with Kim & Kris Humphries in their couple endeavors. Rumolrs today she may be in negotiations to manage Kanye but, that's just a rumor. Robert Kardashian, Kris' ex-husband, despite OJ legal support, was involved in the music industry and representing people in the business. Kris got alot of her background and contacts/friends in music industry when they were married. Last season or a couple of seasons ago she started managing an all girl music group. Now through that experience, her experience managing her family, and her music connections she's further expanding into managing other up and coming music acts with Babyface.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I was going to watch Jimmy Kimmel last night, but then discovered he had an all Kardashian guest panel. YUCK! I do wonder if people who detest them email in to the show to protest. Do they really bring in ratings for a talk show? They say they have fans, but I have never met one person who really likes them. In fact, it makes me think Jimmy is a little nuts for going along with it. I would be embarrassed to have them as my only guests.

I wonder if Kim paid Jimmy to be on the show.

Oh, I looked into those groups that wanted to get rid of the K's. Their attorney sacred them off the internet with threats of a legal action. LOL Way to go Kim.

The Kardashians' Lawyers Threaten Legal Action Against Boycott Site

The entire Kardashian family, and most especially Kim, have millions of fans. Kim doesn't have to pay anyone to be on a show, if anything they would pay her. There is a reason she gets on every talk show regularly, gets on Drop Dead Diva, SNL, and tons of other guest spots. She has 5 million twitter followers, 2 million on instagram, etc. She has tons of fans who are interested in her, as well as those who love to hate, and they all mean ad dollars to networks & tv shows. Jimmy having them all on is nothing new, Letterman has done the same thing.

Shoepie and Imperfect1 like this.

FORT Fogey

Thank you, nikkij_26.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Didn't Kris manage Bruce's career before Kim? I remember years ago when Bruce was on "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here". I seem to remember him talking about what a huge influence his wife had on his career, and how she had done so much to get his name back out there.

Well if Kris is all this very busy MANAGER for all these years for all these people PLUS the mother of FOUR kiddos its interesting that she STILL had the TIME to CHEAT on her HUSBAND, Robert Sr.

AND then WRITE about it and SELL it.
    Moontat likes this.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Well if Kris is all this very busy MANAGER for all these years for all these people PLUS the mother of FOUR kiddos its interesting that she STILL had the TIME to CHEAT on her HUSBAND, Robert Sr.

AND then WRITE about it and SELL it.
    Actually, Kris is the mother of SIX kiddos (not four), and stepmother to one or two more (Bruce's children) . . . but who's counting?????

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Actually, Kris is the mother of SIX kiddos (not four), and stepmother to one or two more (Bruce's children) . . . but who's counting?????

I realize she has SIX and TWO more of Bruce's BUT she only had FOUR when she cheated on Robert actually wait she had THREE after she cheated on Robert, she got pregnant with Robert Jr. but who's counting?????
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread