+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 110 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Khloe has the same coloring as Rob. I don't think she has a different father. I think this is all fabricated storyline. There is no debate about who her father is. Look at Pic of her when she is a kid and she looks like Rob.
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 05-21-2012 at 05:00 PM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think with Kris' affair it is possible she isn't Robert's but I guess we will never know. Kudos to Khloe for being secure enough in herself to not need to know.

At the time if Kims wedding, I told myself I wouldnt watch this anymore (besides Khloe's spin off), but I actually watched some of the marathon E had on yesterday. I can tell exactly where I lost interest-around the time of the Miami spin off. It seemed real (as reality tv can be anyway) before then. It became too repetitive. Kim's a workaholic and feels left out of the family, Kourtney has the same issue with Scott over and over. blah.

I also watched the new ep last night, out of curiosity for the DNA thing. Not sure I will watch much more. Kinda bummed K&L may not be returning for a while, but in all honesty they are probably better off.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Khloe is older then Rob...so if Kris was fooling around on Robert around the time she got pregnant with Khloe...how can Rob be so sure...she wasn't still fooling around when he was conceived and question if Robert it really his Father too...maybe both Khloe & Rob have the same Father

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Kris is so self-involved and immature, that it wouldn't surprise me if she had more affairs than the one that she "admits" to. In fact, I, for one, believe that she probably did have an affair with OJ Simpson --- whether or not Khloe is his daughter.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
    Khloe is older then Rob...so if Kris was fooling around on Robert around the time she got pregnant with Khloe...how can Rob be so sure...she wasn't still fooling around when he was conceived and question if Robert it really his Father too...maybe both Khloe & Rob have the same Father
    Because Kris knows she wasn't is my guess. No reason to hide that. It would mean more drama for the show. And perhaps they are saving that for next season.

All Kris has to do is get a hair from Kloe to get her DNA. Accidently scrape her with something and blot her blood. It is easy enough to do. This is one big fat, fat big, nothing. We will never know.

Kloe doesnt want to really know because it puts her on the outer edge of the Kardashina dynasty. Being only a half sister may only further keeps her as the "ugly duckling" and not totally in the group. She feels like an outsider, as it is.

I have just started watching this show now. I get it that most have dropped away from viewing and I can see why. I have certainly heard enough through the news media and entertainment shows to be one to scream, enough already! But still I want to know if they every prove Kloe's heritage.

Ref. Kloe and her paternity. I don't believe anything that comes from the mouth of a Kardashian or a Jenner. I've written Bruce off too. Too bad. He got sucked in to the point of no return.

I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed that TMZ obtained and released a copy of a signed contract by Kim and her new boyfriend that set out the details, profits, terms, etc. of their upcoming fictituous wedding!!!!!!!! People were shocked she would try to pull the same kind of stunt a SECOND time, but she just laughed it off. I'm serious!

THen I see this article on TMZ today. Isn't that amazing? LOL
    Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Selling Their Homes | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Ref. Kloe and her paternity. I don't believe anything that comes from the mouth of a Kardashian or a Jenner. I've written Bruce off too. Too bad. He got sucked in to the point of no return.

I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed that TMZ obtained and released a copy of a signed contract by Kim and her new boyfriend that set out the details, profits, terms, etc. of their upcoming fictituous wedding!!!!!!!! People were shocked she would try to pull the same kind of stunt a SECOND time, but she just laughed it off. I'm serious!

THen I see this article on TMZ today. Isn't that amazing? LOL
    Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Selling Their Homes | TMZ.com
    WOW, Debb, you must be CHANNELING Kim and Kanye!!!!!

If you have another dream where you are INVITED over to their new 'digs' when you wake up, BE SURE to please take a camera because we will want all the details!!!!!!!
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    WOW, Debb, you must be CHANNELING Kim and Kanye!!!!!

If you have another dream where you are INVITED over to their new 'digs' when you wake up, BE SURE to please take a camera because we will want all the details!!!!!!!
    Sure thing! I do have a history of dreaming things that are really happening. I think it's called synchronicity. But, it's usually involving people I have a close connection with. Still, isn't it odd? I have no affection for the Kardashians or Kanye, so this was so bizarre!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Because Kris knows she wasn't is my guess. No reason to hide that. It would mean more drama for the show. And perhaps they are saving that for next season.

All Kris has to do is get a hair from Kloe to get her DNA. Accidently scrape her with something and blot her blood. It is easy enough to do. This is one big fat, fat big, nothing. We will never know.

Kloe doesnt want to really know because it puts her on the outer edge of the Kardashina dynasty. Being only a half sister may only further keeps her as the "ugly duckling" and not totally in the group. She feels like an outsider, as it is.

I have just started watching this show now. I get it that most have dropped away from viewing and I can see why. I have certainly heard enough through the news media and entertainment shows to be one to scream, enough already! But still I want to know if they every prove Kloe's heritage.
    Wasn't there an episode really early on where Khloe did a paternity (well, really a maternity) test. I seem to remember her getting some of Kris' DNA and doing it mail order. The results came back that Khloe was Kris' daughter. I think at the time she had this thought that she was adopted. That doesn't really answer the paternity question, but just referring to getting some of Khloe's DNA, I actually think Khloe was the one early on who was pushing to test and Kris was really against it - hence the deceit.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Wasn't there an episode really early on where Khloe did a paternity (well, really a maternity) test. I seem to remember her getting some of Kris' DNA and doing it mail order. The results came back that Khloe was Kris' daughter. I think at the time she had this thought that she was adopted. That doesn't really answer the paternity question, but just referring to getting some of Khloe's DNA, I actually think Khloe was the one early on who was pushing to test and Kris was really against it - hence the deceit.
    Yes, I remember that though I have only gotten my info on this show from entertaiment shows! I really have watched very little but am up to speed on most things. You cannot escape it, really. That is why I thought it could a plot invention to bring it up again. One would assume Kris would have used protection during her affair.

One thing I don't know is why Kris got a divorce from her husband.

This show is on the top of my list of manuiplated reality, so I believe this drama is manufactured, rehearsed and staged. Not scripted but a lot of retakes.
    KatesMom likes this.

+ Reply to Thread