+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 111 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I cant take bruce anymore either! those fake confused looks. he doesn't do anything when he is supposedly so upset. oh please. theyre all tools. yet, i tune in.....
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by 21longhorngal;2693354;
    I think they said he is dating the girl from 3LW Adrianna...
    What's 3LW?
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Re: Keeping Up With the KarKrashians

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2699856;
    I cant take bruce anymore either! those fake confused looks. he doesn't do anything when he is supposedly so upset. oh please. theyre all tools. yet, i tune in.....
    I think the technical term, that we are, would be "rubber neckers"!! We see that KarKrash in the next lane and though we know what it is, we STILL have to slow down and gawk!!
    Even if they protested, put their hands up and said, "we're hideous--look away!" - well, not only would we STILL have to look, but then we'd have to make it a special point to look!! I guess we just can't go against human nature. Just go with the flow!

Re: Keeping Up With the KarKrashians

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2700370;
    Even if they protested, put their hands up and said, "we're hideous--look away!" -
    In my head, I kinda see it more like this....

A Kardashian: "we're hideous -- look away!"
    Nemeses: "I know, that's why I'm watching... I want to see if it finally gets through to you that you are indeed hideous".

At least, that's the scene that plays in my mind.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I have never heard of 3LW. I just looked them up on Google. Apparently they are a group of singers. I am in my 40s, so I don't listen to teeny bopper bands.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2701100;
    I have never heard of 3LW. I just looked them up on Google. Apparently they are a group of singers. I am in my 40s, so I don't listen to teeny bopper bands.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't figure out what in the world 3LW meant, lol.
    Last edited by Nemeses; 12-01-2007 at 12:49 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2689002;
    The only thing I can figure these Kardashian girls and mom have left to do for a 2nd 'season' is to just all pile into bed together and make it with each other, which would then make the universe stop in it's tracks and start reversing course. Then eventually that would erase all memories of a Kardashian family, a Paris Hilton, etc., etc., etc.... back to a time when females actually thought that to get somewhere in show business they had to practice acting or singing or dancing for years... all with their clothes on, and it wouldn't be embarassing to have a brain cell or two.

That's the only way I can make sense of a 2nd season of Kardashian females on tv.
    Oh snap, Nemeses, you must have a crystal ball

Just saw the previews for the finale. Underage sisters in bed with some dude on film. "But everyone takes pictures with their boyfriend" No.they.don't. And if they do, they leave their baby sis out of them.

FBI??? WTF??? I'm appalled that my tax dollars are spent chasing tramps instead of terrorists. And why, oh, why, Pimp-Momma, would you broadcast it to the world of reality tv? Oh, yeah, 10% of internet sales. Stupid me.

FORT Fan

I avoided this show, but in a moment of weakness and boredom I taped the "marathon" on my dvr, and after fast forwarding thru this mess, I quickly erased every episode...

What a mess....Madam Mama is busy getting her 10% from her no talent daughter. The poor little girls can work a stripper pole, mix a martini, and prance in imitation of "Girls Gone Wild"....how nice??

This show is as fake as poor Bruce Jenner's face. SO many other "reality show" standards and "plugs" on here....Brody Jenner , the Palms Hotel (*from Sunset Tan)...The Wedding Chapel where Britney got married...so much seems scripted and cheezy with "tie ins" for sponsors.

How fake was that "Homeless guy" they picked up?? I think the Dentist has been on 10 Years Younger or some other reality show?

I was surprized that Madam Mama didn't take the 2 young girls to Dr 90210 to see about a boob job...(Maybe Child Protective Services should see this show huh?)

What a mess.....everyone lies to each other, everyone lies to Bruce, Kim's sex tape, stripper pole, Madam Mama poses nude, ...Girls gone Wild...a DUI, more sex tapes....and Madam Mama out for her 10 percent.

Ewww....I feel like I should wash my tv with peroxide and get my dvr a shot of penicillin after watching this junk!

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;2704348;
    Ewww....I feel like I should wash my tv with peroxide and get my dvr a shot of penicillin after watching this junk!
    I hate to tell you this, estygal, but... in the interest of compassion, it's only fair that we let you know that your DVR might not pull through. Once exposed to this Kardashianistic level of toxicity and ignorance, the mortality rate among DVR's is high. But the good news is that because this sort of accident happens all too often, your DVR is now eligible for membership in MEILHI*, which provides free mechanical therapy for the lifetime of the machine.

I hope this offers some hope for your DVR. Our thoughts are with you at this time.

*MEILHI: Machines Exposed to Inhumane Levels of Human Imbecility

Quote Originally Posted by anurse;2702042;
    Oh snap, Nemeses, you must have a crystal ball

Just saw the previews for the finale. Underage sisters in bed with some dude on film. "But everyone takes pictures with their boyfriend" No.they.don't. And if they do, they leave their baby sis out of them.
    *holds hands over ears* No! I won't listen to this, you can't make me! I was only (half) kidding! Nightmares aren't supposed to come true!

+ Reply to Thread