+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 110 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Fogey

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I think Kim will be on our TVs even more now, because when Kardashian's need to save face, they they tend to think they can do it in the public eye better than by hiding for some crazy reason. Kim's problem is that her husband turned out to be exactly the man that she dated. I realized that last night listening to her complain about his immature he was, and how he did inappropriate things just to get a rise out of people. When the family went to Bora Bora before they got engaged, several family members complained about Kris' inappropriate and immature behavior. Kim ignored them all, saying that he made her laugh. She didn't date the guy long enough, and didn't really examine who he was very closely. The things that enamored her about him at the beginning irritated her six months later. Kris was honest about who he was all along. I have a hard time feeling sorry for people who decide AFTER the wedding that their spouses should be different people from who they dated. You have to REALLY like it while you're dating it, or you're not going to be able to stand living with it day after day after day after day.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    yeah, When she was crying on the phone; I didn't feel sorry for her- I wanted to slap her. It's sad that no one suggested that they try counseling. Not that that is an easy solve all, but geeze it could help with communication issues....but I suppose they would have to both be willing and she clearly was not; she just wanted out. At least there's not a child involved.
    Yes, thank goodness Kim didn't get her baby along with her fairy tale wedding. She's got some growing up to do before she can be somebody's mom.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I think Kim will be on our TVs even more now, because when Kardashian's need to save face, they they tend to think they can do it in the public eye better than by hiding for some crazy reason. Kim's problem is that her husband turned out to be exactly the man that she dated. I realized that last night listening to her complain about his immature he was, and how he did inappropriate things just to get a rise out of people. When the family went to Bora Bora before they got engaged, several family members complained about Kris' inappropriate and immature behavior. Kim ignored them all, saying that he made her laugh. She didn't date the guy long enough, and didn't really examine who he was very closely. The things that enamored her about him at the beginning irritated her six months later. Kris was honest about who he was all along. I have a hard time feeling sorry for people who decide AFTER the wedding that their spouses should be different people from who they dated. You have to REALLY like it while you're dating it, or you're not going to be able to stand living with it day after day after day after day.

You're right about that. Kris was pretty much the same person in the marriage he was in the courtship, whereas Kim's attitude about Kris changed very quickly. On the other hand, Kim's hissy fit about their accommodations in Bora Bora and her stupidity in wearing extremely expensive earrings while swimming--and then having a panic attack when she thought she'd lost one--should have been huge signals to him that she was, well, what she is too. I also don't think Kris was ever comfortable with their life being a television show, but perhaps on that account he can be excused a bit--I suppose it's tough to imagine fully what that's like until you're stuck in the middle of it.

I think for some reason the Kardashians seemed to think in the end...everyone would hate Kris H & be more sympathetic to Kim...for me at the end of this I feel just the opposite...I hate Kim & are more sympathetic to Kris H...because he has been the same since the beginning...he didn't change... is was Kim who did... she's constantly putting on an act and is so phoney...so after this hopefully most will see her for who she really is...and it's NOT good...doubt she will ever be able to have a successful relationship with anyone...because at the end of the day the only one Kim really cares about is... Kim
    AmyKay and Moontat like this.

FORT Fan

I don't think either one of them had the maturity to sustain a marriage. Kim was all about the fairy tale and appearance of it all. After the marriage Kris would purposely do things, and admitted to doing things purposely, that bothered her to "make a point" and openly engaged in a power struggle. I'd be hurt if someone purposely did things to me too just to make a point.
    J.D. likes this.

FORT Fogey

E! News just ran a piece on a new ad for the jeans in Sears' Kardashian line. Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe are all in it and all three are topless. Not that you see anything more than some side boob, but even so...I was sort of surprised that Sears would have such an ad. Aren't they supposed to be one of your basic family friendly department stores? I don't remember seeing anything like that in, say, J.C. Penney's or Kohl's, which I would assume would be among their competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    E! News just ran a piece on a new ad for the jeans in Sears' Kardashian line. Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe are all in it and all three are topless. Not that you see anything more than some side boob, but even so...I was sort of surprised that Sears would have such an ad. Aren't they supposed to be one of your basic family friendly department stores? I don't remember seeing anything like that in, say, J.C. Penney's or Kohl's, which I would assume would be among their competitors.
    I believe the reason you are seeing some boobs is because it is an ad campaign for breast cancer awareness. The 3 K's are donating their fees for the ad to breast cancer.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I believe the reason you are seeing some boobs is because it is an ad campaign for breast cancer awareness. The 3 K's are donating their fees for the ad to breast cancer.
    Well, that makes better sense and explains why Sears, which is more conservative than someplace like Victoria's Secret, where you'd expect to see some boobs. Wonder why E! didn't mention that (unless I didn't hear that part of the story).

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Well, that makes better sense and explains why Sears, which is more conservative than someplace like Victoria's Secret, where you'd expect to see some boobs. Wonder why E! didn't mention that (unless I didn't hear that part of the story).
    OK, now I need to clarify, I canNOT find that article from yesterday stating it was for breast cancer awareness and all the articles I am seeing today are stating it was to show the public that everyone has a differrent body shape and that these jeans will be perfect no matter what your size and shape is ugh so maybe its NOT for breast cancer awareness after all. SORRY.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OK, now I need to clarify, I canNOT find that article from yesterday stating it was for breast cancer awareness and all the articles I am seeing today are stating it was to show the public that everyone has a differrent body shape and that these jeans will be perfect no matter what your size and shape is ugh so maybe its NOT for breast cancer awareness after all. SORRY.

Okay, well, then, that's just stupid. What does the size or shape of your boobs have to do with the way your jeans fit? They could show the different body types and how the jeans fit them and still wear tanks or camis. Heck, if you walk around without a shirt on, most people aren't even going to notice how your jeans fit. They're just going to notice that your upper half is naked. Unless the jeans don't really fit that well, and they're just trying to distract customers from looking at the jeans themselves.

Besides which, do the Kardashian sisters really differ that much in body shape when it comes to jeans? I realize Khloe is larger than her sisters, but they all have the same sort of junk in the trunk don't they? When you're looking at jeans, how the seat fits is important and certainly there are women who are, um, flatter in that area.
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread