+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 111 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

[QUOTE=CenturyRand;4416882]I think that RobertK is the bio father of all the Kardashian kids. Growing up, I was the blond child with two brunette parents and two brunette siblings. (My mom's hair was more of a light brown) and frankly I never really resembled anyone!! My two siblings looked like each other.....but paternity was NEVER questioned....Some people resemble each other....some people don't.

Everytime I see one of your posts, I re-read thinking I might have written it! Love your avatar Century!!!!!!!

Love it, jenniferboston1!

The whole show is so scriptd and horrible. Why in the world would all these millionaires share a New York Hotel suite? Kourt, Scott and Mason would want some privacy - they can ALL afford their own room. "Oh the hilarity that will ensue when these Krazy Kids share a hotel suite!!"

Koupon Kourtney was so scripted and fake. You are a millionaire.....go buy cheap paper towels and get it over with.

I do think Scott getting in touch with his Jewish rooots is kinda sweet. He is funny: "I am in Temple, I have no idea what the prayer is.....but hey it is cool!' Or something like that.....
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturyRand View Post
    Love it, jenniferboston1!

The whole show is so scriptd and horrible. Why in the world would all these millionaires share a New York Hotel suite? Kourt, Scott and Mason would want some privacy - they can ALL afford their own room. "Oh the hilarity that will ensue when these Krazy Kids share a hotel suite!!"
    Much easier and much cheaper for the E camera crew to film the show! Put them all in one suite!

Has anyone else noticed that they eat every single one of their meals OUT! Now heck I have been on vacation and eat all our meals out BUT by about the 4th day Ö ewwww. It gets so old. They have a kitchen but they NEVER EVER use it.
    Always always eating either at a restaurant or take out.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by CenturyRand View Post
    I think that RobertK is the bio father of all the Kardashian kids. Growing up, I was the blond child with two brunette parents and two brunette siblings. (My mom's hair was more of a light brown) and frankly I never really resembled anyone!! My two siblings looked like each other.....but paternity was NEVER questioned....Some people resemble each other....some people don't.

I can't stand any of the Kardashians and I think my television has gotten a veneral disease by occasionaly watching the show - but for Khloe to have to come out and have to explain anything is kinda sad. And she is my LEAST favorite by the way.
    I don't know if he is or isn't Khloe's father but just because she doesn't really resemble either of her parents is no indication that they aren't her parents. Has anyone ever seen photo's of Kris or Roberts parents or aunts and uncles? My middle and youngest sons have two different fathers and are 10 1/2 years apart. My middle son doesn't look like his father or myself...he's the spitting image of my grandmother, only a lot taller..lol. And the youngest, who again, has a different father, looks a whole lot like my middle son.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Interesting article in the Mail Online: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2088485/Khloe-Kardashian-fights-claims-O-J-Simpson-real-father.html

"Khloe Kardashian has been hit with wild claims that disgraced O.J. Simpson is her father. It comes just weeks after
    two ex-wives of the late Robert Kardashian alleged the reality TV star wasn't his biological daughter.

The 27-year-old is now forced to face a new devastating report suggesting that Robert's former client and best friend O.J. is actually her real dad. A source close to the Kardashian's was quick to dismiss the allegations, telling MailOnline today: 'This is ridiculous and laughable,'

Kris Jenner brushed off the allegations on her Twitter page posting: 'Thanks for all your love and support today dolls! Wow some of the stories out there today are either fabricated, or SO 24 years ago!! LOVE U.'

American tabloid The National Enquirer today ran a story that claimed the jailed former sportsman told friends that Khloe was his.

'O.J. told me Khloe's his child,' a source is quoted as telling the publication. They allege that Khloe's mother Kris Jenner had several trysts with O.J. around the time Khloe was conceived. They also point out the similarities Khloe shares with O.J.'s 26-year-old daughter Sydney.

Robert and Kris were friends with O.J. before the late Hollywood legal eagle helped get the sportsman off for the double murder charges of his wife Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman in 1995. The National Enquirer claim that Kris had an affair with O.J. years earlier in 1983, and shortly after fell pregnant with Khloe. 'It was the big secret that no one in the two families would discuss,' the source told the tabloid. 'And Robert admitted he and Kris were not having sex at the time Khloe was conceived.'

Robert was said to be best friends with the former footballer, and O.J. was even an usher at is wedding to Kris back in 1978. Kris was also close to O.J., as well as his wife Nicole. 'O.J and Kris have known each other for more than 30 years,' another source told the publication.

'But they fell out when Nicole was murdered.' They allege that O.J. boasted about his affair and told friends about a 'secret love child' he had. 'O.J. bragged about his sex life and many female conquests, which he said included some of his best friends' wives,' yet another source told the National Enquirer.

'He used to tell us way back - even before he and Nicole got divorced - that he had a love child with the wife of a wealthy family.'But at the time of Khloe's birth, it would have been devastating for the news to come out that America's biggest sports hero had fathered a love child. 'O.J.'s career as a product spokesman - which earned him well over $10 million - could have ended.

'And he always worried that his children would find out some day and become very angry with him. The story, which has been slammed by friends of the Kardashians, comes after the ex-wife of Robert continued to insist that the reality star isn't his biological daughter. Robert's ex-wife, Jan Ashley, says that he hid the fact that Khloe wasn't his in divorce documents filed when he caught her mother, Kris Jenner, cheating on him. 'He would never say in court documents that Khloe wasn't his,' the divorce lawyer's second wife told RadarOnline.com. Ashley was responding to recent reports that the legal documents filed proved Robert's paternity.

She added: 'He would never do that to Khloe. He loved her. She's always been treated the same. In fact, he treated her even better than the other kids.' The other children include Khloe's big sisters Kim and Kourtney, as well as younger brother Robert Jr. Jan, along with Robert's third wife and widow, Ellen, shocked the world last week when they independently revealed that Khloe wasn't Robert's child. They're claiming that she is the daughter of a man Kris, now 56, was having an affair with while married.

Robert reportedly told both of his two ex-wives that he stopped having marital relations with first wife Kris Jenner when he learned she cheated. Jan broke the news to Star magazine, which was corroborated in a separate interview with Ellen Kardashian. Khloe and her sister Kim are outraged over the claims, though she Khloe openly expressed her doubt at being a true Kardashian on her E! reality show. She has never taken a DNA test with her siblings to determine the truth of her paternity. Khloe's sister Kim, 31, stepped in to defend her sister, urging the media to 'stop the lies.'

The Kourtney & Kim Take New York star wrote on her website: 'We face adversity every week and as you all know, we have always tried to take the high road and continue to work hard. 'But when the media try to manipulate things and write things that are untrue about our business ventures and our shows, itís time to step in and correct the lies. 'As a family we work extremely hard and we are very proud of what we have achieved, and itís disappointing to see people try to tear that down.'

Simpson has been imprisoned in a Nevada jail since 2008. Heís currently serving a 33-year sentence at Lovelock Correctional Centre in Lovelock, Nevada after he was sentenced in 2008 to a total of 33 years in prison for kidnapping and armed robbery. He has the possibility of parole in 2017."

FORT Fogey

Okay, if Robert Kardashian allegedly stopped sleeping with Kris when he found out she cheated--whether that was before or after Khloe was allegedly conceived with another man--why isn't anyone questioning Rob's paternity? Obviously he's younger than Khloe, and if Robert supposedly stopped sleeping with Kris after he found out she was cheating, then how could Rob be his?

This story has a lot of holes in it.

However, my jaw also dropped at the idea that the Kardashians have always tried to take the high road. Seriously? They believe that? They think anyone else who's aware of them at all would think that?
    AmyKay, Shoepie, Moontat and 2 others like this.

Is there anyone more self-centered and all around dense then KIM...she wasn't just hooking up with the guy...she married him in front of millions of people and she suddenly starts to panic because "her husband" plans on moving all his stuff to her house in LA......what did she expect was suppose to happen after she got married

Ok, so I admit I watched this show last night.......out of curiosity; morbid curiosity....Kim does not come off well. I don't think her husband acted perfectly; but he at least seemed to WANT to work on the marriage. Kim was just ready to give up b/c things weren't exactly like she wanted them. Did she not understand what marriage is? It's sad; but Kris should be thanking his lucky stars to be done with that mess. Kim will never be happily married; b/c no one could love her as much as she loves herself.

FORT Fogey

No freakin' kidding. When Scott Dysick is looking at you in confusion and saying, "But you're married" and he's right...well, if Scott is the voice of rationality and wisdom in a conversation, you know you've got serious problems.

Before this whole series started, the Kardashian line was that the show would not make Kris Humphries look bad. It doesn't make him look great--personally, I think he's too immature to be married, but so is Kim--but it makes Kim look just as bad if not worse. She was running around telling everyone but Kris that she wasn't happy in the marriage and wanted out, while it sounded as if he wasn't happy either but was willing to try and work on it. Meanwhile, she wasn't even willing to tell him she wanted out and instead just sent passive-aggressive messages about not wanting "his" things at "her" house and saying the peak of the NYC experience was having Mason around every day and the "pit" was "having to live with all you people." As Kris rightly pointed out, her answers completely changed his, because he expected that he might have had a place in her answers somewhere, since they were newlyweds.

I hope this whole fiasco somehow keeps Kim off the television screen for a while. I found her especially narcissistic this time around and her penchant for perfect make-up, including those overly smoky eyes, every moment she's on screen--even in the bathtub!--is so artificial. When she was sobbing on the phone to her mother last night, and she ended up looking like a raccoon as it all ran down her face, I didn't find it sad. I found it hysterical.

yeah, When she was crying on the phone; I didn't feel sorry for her- I wanted to slap her. It's sad that no one suggested that they try counseling. Not that that is an easy solve all, but geeze it could help with communication issues....but I suppose they would have to both be willing and she clearly was not; she just wanted out. At least there's not a child involved.

+ Reply to Thread