+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 111 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I said something about the OJ thing upthread, I read it on a gossip website that I wouldnt trust very much, I hope thats not where Wendy got it from.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I said something about the OJ thing upthread, I read it on a gossip website that I wouldnt trust very much, I hope thats not where Wendy got it from.
    Just left the supermarket and it's on the cover of one of the tabloids.

FORT Fogey

Even if O.J. has hinted that he's Khloe's father...how trustworthy a source is he? And if he isn't and he's hinting that he is, what a hateful thing to do to his late friend and Khloe. Heck, even if he were her biological father, why bring it up now? But like I said, I'd take anything he "hinted" (or even said) with the entire yearly output of the Morton Salt company.

I'm really starting to feel sorry for Khloe. Nobody deserves to have his/her parentage debated in the press like this. As I said before, even if it were true that Khloe's biological father was not Robert Kardashian, the last person who needs to be dragged through the debate is Khloe herself, because none of us are responsible for our conceptions.

And really, Kris had to know that once she confessed to affairs in her autobiography that it was possible all this stuff about Khloe was going to get brought up again. Why was it even that important for her to write an autobiography? She can't possibly need the money at this point--and if she's so bloody famous, why couldn't she negotiate a different kind of book contract where she'd be writing more generally about things in her life and what she's learned from them?
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Even if O.J. has hinted that he's Khloe's father...how trustworthy a source is he? And if he isn't and he's hinting that he is, what a hateful thing to do to his late friend and Khloe. Heck, even if he were her biological father, why bring it up now? But like I said, I'd take anything he "hinted" (or even said) with the entire yearly output of the Morton Salt company.

I'm really starting to feel sorry for Khloe. Nobody deserves to have his/her parentage debated in the press like this. As I said before, even if it were true that Khloe's biological father was not Robert Kardashian, the last person who needs to be dragged through the debate is Khloe herself, because none of us are responsible for our conceptions.

And really, Kris had to know that once she confessed to affairs in her autobiography that it was possible all this stuff about Khloe was going to get brought up again. Why was it even that important for her to write an autobiography? She can't possibly need the money at this point--and if she's so bloody famous, why couldn't she negotiate a different kind of book contract where she'd be writing more generally about things in her life and what she's learned from them?
    I SO agree with everything you've said!

As for me, the only reason I can figure out (or excuse I can give, I guess) for why I even keep half an eye on these escaped lunatics is that as bad as I think I may have it at times, my pity parties stop quick, fast and in a hurry when I hear anything about them, or tune in to their trainwreck of a show.

Or, I guess you could kind of compare it to being fascinated and hypnotized by a swaying cobra, or something.

All the money and fame in the WORLD cannot buy class!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Well, here's something to hope for. . . if the Khloe/OJ Simpson rumor is true (and it's easy enough to prove or disprove with a paternity test), then that means that KRIS JENNER is SO DESPICABLE that she had sex with OJ Simpson, her BEST FRIEND, NICOLE SIMPSON'S HUSBAND, during her marriage to Robert Kardashian. How low is that???? Especially, in addition to all of her other horrible trashy behavior. I think that, in addition to all of the backlash against Kim, this business about Kris and OJ would finally make people so disgusted, that it would push the Kardashian popularity nightmare over the edge and off the cliff.

Kardashian magazine deal goes sour after Kris Jenner demands complete control, reports say

Read more: Kardashian Magazine Deal Goes Sour After Kris Jenner Demands Complete Control, Reports Say | Fox News

Kardashian Magazine Deal Goes Sour After Kris Jenner Demands Complete Control, Reports Say | Fox News

Let's hope we are getting close to the end with the above story! I heard about it on talk radio yesterday, they claim that it was after this deal went sour that the mags turned on the Kardashians and started hammering the Khloe/OJ story. Find it all very entertaining!

FORT Fogey

I am astonished at the very idea that a magazine needs to be devoted to the Kardashians in the first place. I know I don't know every magazine out there but is there any other entertainer/act to which an entire magazine is devoted on a regular basis? I should think such an arrangement would have to be very rare if it happens at all. How many people would actually want that much more information about the Kardashians every month or week or however often the magazine came out? They're so over-exposed, is there actually that much more that people don't know about them?

As for Kris wanting control over what the entire publishing house said about her family in every single publication--is she out of her mind? No publisher is ever going to agree to that. Heck, the royal family doesn't get that kind of deal.

I think that RobertK is the bio father of all the Kardashian kids. Growing up, I was the blond child with two brunette parents and two brunette siblings. (My mom's hair was more of a light brown) and frankly I never really resembled anyone!! My two siblings looked like each other.....but paternity was NEVER questioned....Some people resemble each other....some people don't.

I can't stand any of the Kardashians and I think my television has gotten a veneral disease by occasionaly watching the show - but for Khloe to have to come out and have to explain anything is kinda sad. And she is my LEAST favorite by the way.

FORT Fogey

This Kloe thing is all about creating buzz and I would not be surprised if Kris started it!

I don't believe, for one minute, that Courtney is into couponing. I believe someone else made up the coupon notebook. OR it was a dummy book OR one they paid a coupon person to use as a prop! No truth in this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Just left the supermarket and it's on the cover of one of the tabloids.
    I just saw it now yup, they do look allot alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    This Kloe thing is all about creating buzz and I would not be surprised if Kris started it!

I don't believe, for one minute, that Courtney is into couponing. I believe someone else made up the coupon notebook. OR it was a dummy book OR one they paid a coupon person to use as a prop! No truth in this at all.
    This entire train wreck of a show is SCRIPTED.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread