+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 111 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I have always wondered if Kris and Bruce got together before Robert Sr passed away and they produced Khloe, and than she stayed with her husband produced Rob and than her husband passed away and she moved onto Bruce. Her and Bruce seemed to marry quite quickly, and Khloe has the height of Bruce, and looks a lot more like him than Robert. It really does not matter at this point anyways because if Kris was married to Robert, than Khloe is his legal daughter.

I think that it is just a way to put the negative attention away from the golden Kym. I am so sick of Kym at this point that I wish she would go the way of Paris Hilton.
    Kris divorced Robert Sr and married Bruce Jenner years before he died.

As much as I dislike any & all things Kardashian, it is really none of our business who or who isn't Khloe's father. The legal rule in dealing with paternity is that all children concieved during the course of a marriage are considered to be that of the husband. So Khole's father is Robert Sr.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

What irritates me about all of this is that Kris herself fuels the fire by releasing that trashy tell-all book! I agree with what others have said, this is not about Khloe in that she didn't choose her father, so I wish the press would leave her alone. No one is saying things she hasn't thought herself in the past, as has been shown on past episodes. It also doesn't matter legally - they were married, Robert is presumed to be the father, and he even legally represented that he was her father in a court case with one of his ex-wives. The part of all this that disgusts me is Kris Jenner and her complete lack of respect for anything or anybody but the almighty dollar. Why publish a book in which you confirm that you had affairs during your marriage, knowing the Khloe's paternity has been something that the media have speculated about for years? Seriously, this woman gives mothers a bad name.
    AmyKay, momrek06 and Moontat like this.

FORT Fogey

Kris Kardashian's book started out at 15 on the New Times Bestsellers Non-fiction list but has since disappeared from it altogether and is allegedly not selling that well. Of course, "not well" may still mean enough people buy it to be profitable, but I did notice that autographed first editions are being advertised at $26, which is next to nothing for an autographed first edition. In fact, it can't be a lot more than a non-autographed copy costs. I guess people aren't really thinking of this as a collectible with much future potential value.

Nicole Brown Simpson's sister Denise is also furious about the book, saying that Kris is flat out lying about conversations she had with her after Nicole's death and that the Brown family is not happy with Kris for bringing up Nicole's murder again, particularly since she/they feel she's doing it primarily for profit's sake alone.

*Sighs, shakes head . . .*

IMPO, to echo pretty much everybody else . . .

Nope, Khloe doesn't look much like any of the rest of 'em. And that --- to me, at least (and as another poster has already touched on) I believe --- INCLUDES Kylie and Kendall.

Having said that, sure, it's STILL possible that, biologically, she could very well BE Robert Kardashian's child. But if you're just taking everything at face value (literally!), unless you're Stevie Wonder, YOU'D have to wonder at least once or twice about who her father is, or was.

Add to that the stone cold fact that her mother has admitted publicly that she stepped out on K Sr. at least once (and for all any of us know, it could CERTAINLY have been MORE than once!).

I absolutely agree with the poster upthread who indicated that all the current Khloe drama could be a smokescreen to deflect attention away from the Kim and Hump fiasco.

Oh, and BTW . . .

Did anybody else happen to see/hear the report that indicated that Kim and Kris J's "come to Jesus" talk about Kim's feelings about her marriage when they were supposedly in the back of a limo leaving Dubai (that aired this past weekend, I think) was staged and actually filmed on or about December 3 -6 in Los Angeles, or something to that effect?

Amazing.

ABSOLUTELY amazing.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Kris Kardashian's book started out at 15 on the New Times Bestsellers Non-fiction list but has since disappeared from it altogether and is allegedly not selling that well. Of course, "not well" may still mean enough people buy it to be profitable, but I did notice that autographed first editions are being advertised at $26, which is next to nothing for an autographed first edition. In fact, it can't be a lot more than a non-autographed copy costs. I guess people aren't really thinking of this as a collectible with much future potential value.

Nicole Brown Simpson's sister Denise is also furious about the book, saying that Kris is flat out lying about conversations she had with her after Nicole's death and that the Brown family is not happy with Kris for bringing up Nicole's murder again, particularly since she/they feel she's doing it primarily for profit's sake alone.
    As I recall the book was being peddled around the same time the drama with Kim/Kris divorce... I haven't figured out if the book and divorce were planned to coincide for marketing purposes and turned into a huge backfire, or if it all just happened and hence the book a flop. Personally, I feel the wedding/divorce was all planned for attention (without Kris having knowledge of his role as a pawn), and the kardashians actually thought it would be a benefit to the book sales. I don't think this family does ANYTHING without prior planning, they just didn't expect the public to turn against them. Not sure what Chris thinks she has to say that the world wants to hear!

FORT Fogey

You're right about the book coming out at the same time as the divorce news broke. At the time, I remember Kris claiming she was planning on doing a book tour and ended up being asked about Kim's divorce first in all the interviews.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???? On Wendy Williams show on tv yesterday she stated that OJ SIMPSON has hinted that HE MAY BE KHLOE'S FATHER!!!!!!! Wendy then showed some photos comparing Khloe's face to OJ's face --- but the real shocker was when she showed OJ's DAUGHTER'S photo next to KHLOE'S photo and damn, they looked exactly alike!!! WOW! WOW! WOW!

The whole family is a train wreck. Used to think Kourtney had some smarts, but since Mason is in every single epi now, I guess not. Poor kid.

Remember when Khloe showed her bra to Scott? Who does stuff like that with their Brother in law? When Kourtney "waxed" Khloe couple seasons ago, same thing....can't image doing that to my sister..ewwww.

Just trashy.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???? On Wendy Williams show on tv yesterday she stated that OJ SIMPSON has hinted that HE MAY BE KHLOE'S FATHER!!!!!!! Wendy then showed some photos comparing Khloe's face to OJ's face --- but the real shocker was when she showed OJ's DAUGHTER'S photo next to KHLOE'S photo and damn, they looked exactly alike!!! WOW! WOW! WOW!
    Ms Snow Bunny needs smelling salts...I did NOT see that one coming!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread