+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 110 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283 ... LastLast
Like Tree390Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Fogey

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    Sad thing is if that store put it on Ebay and advertised it as such, there would be morons lining up to buy it.
    And none of them would be real pianists. It offended the heck out of me that they'd treat a piano like that, and I don't qualify as a pianist. A piano player, but not a pianist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I saw the extreme couponing episode too, but I was too busy being appalled that anyone would buy a baby grand because it looks nice with no intention of really learning how to play it--and then agreeing to return it, provided his wife had dirty sex on top of it with him first. For God's sake, how can you expect a store to take back anything once you've done that on top of it? EWWW!
    I didn't see that part of the episode. and I don't think I am disappointed
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

I can't believe Kourtney & Khloe thought a way to try to get close to Kris H. would be...to put a snake in his bed...these people are NUTS

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I saw the extreme couponing episode too, but I was too busy being appalled that anyone would buy a baby grand because it looks nice with no intention of really learning how to play it--and then agreeing to return it, provided his wife had dirty sex on top of it with him first. For God's sake, how can you expect a store to take back anything once you've done that on top of it? EWWW!
    The showed nothing I am guessing it was all scripted. Totally scripted. Everything about the KarTRASHians is SCRIPTED.

I have NO idea why I watch it because I don't like 's and this is one HUGE !!!!!!!
    KAREN

I am just curious as to what the FORT Fans (who watch the Kardashian shows) think of all this latest hoopla that Khloe is not Robert Sr.'s daughter???

I am on the fence about it all. I mean baby Mason looks more like a Kardashian than Khloe.

Khloe stands much taller than her sisters and she is much fairer than Kourtney, Kim, Rob and Mason.
    Even Kendall and Kylie are darker than Khloe! Hmm!

Thoughts?
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I have always wondered if Kris and Bruce got together before Robert Sr passed away and they produced Khloe, and than she stayed with her husband produced Rob and than her husband passed away and she moved onto Bruce. Her and Bruce seemed to marry quite quickly, and Khloe has the height of Bruce, and looks a lot more like him than Robert. It really does not matter at this point anyways because if Kris was married to Robert, than Khloe is his legal daughter.

I think that it is just a way to put the negative attention away from the golden Kym. I am so sick of Kym at this point that I wish she would go the way of Paris Hilton.
    Moontat likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Yes, it's true that Khloe looks very different from all of the other kids in the family. And Kris, who was unfaithful to Robert Kardashian, could have had an affair with ANYONE, and gotten pregnant with Khloe. Kris has obviously revealed SOME of her prior discretions --- but perhaps not ALL of them!!!

In regard to Khloe wanting to know who her father is, just because Robert Kardashian is Khloe's LEGAL father, it may be very important to Khloe to know, for her own personal reasons (including 'medical' reasons), if Robert Kardashian really is her BIOLOGICAL father, and assuming that Khloe would agree to it --- I wonder if it is possible to do a DNA test at this point --- without having to exhume Robert Kardashian's body for some DNA. (I know --- it's very disrespectful and creepy to even think of that!) -- But what I meant was, I wonder if there is still any personal item of his in existence, that would be sufficient to use for a DNA test.

a part of me has always thought she had a different father. I am one of 3 girls, me and my baby sister look most alike (like my mothers side) where as my middle sister looks more like my dads BUT we still look very similar. I dont see that with Khloe and the other 2. Khloe isnt around the same height at all, and her skin tone/features are not as similar (in my opinon)
    If I understand correctly Kris admits in her book that she cheated on Robert, but the time of that affair was after Khloe had been born. Who is to say she didnt cheat before then? And Robert and Kris were apart long enough before he died that he had 2 more wives, I think she moved on with Bruce way before his passing.
    I would hazard a guess that if it is true, Khloe may know Robert wasnt her biological father, but for all intents and purposes he WAS her father so she doesnt care.
    I saw something on a totally unreliable website that OJ has admitted to a friend that he is her father!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

I find the fact that Khloe doesn't look that much like her sisters little evidence that she's not Robert Kardashian's daughter. Not every child in every family bears a resemblance to one another. I have one sister who is quite a bit larger and taller than my other sister and myself. She's also blonde while the other two of us are redheads. But there's no question that we are all biologically sisters--and oddly, people have trouble telling us apart on the phone, because vocally, we do resemble each other quite a bit.

Besides, what does it matter, really, even if it were true(except, perhaps, medically)? Robert Kardashian considered Khloe his daughter and she considered him her father. And even if that's not true biologically, the focus should be on Kris, then, not Khloe, because Khloe had absolutely no control over her conception. Why they're going after Khloe about this makes no sense at all.

By the way, I don't think Robert looks that much like Kim or Courtney either, but no one appears to be questioning his genetic background.
    AmyKay likes this.

I totally agree, why go after Khloe when she didn CHOOSE a father.
    I think Robert looks more like Kourtney and Kim than Khloe does, but like everything I said before- its just my opinion. I dont like Khloe any less, or look at her any differently because of any of this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread