+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 119 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114 ... LastLast
Like Tree502Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

naked yoga? I love yoga, I would never even think to be naked..ugh!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    Barring anything else on TV I watched the naked yoga episode. It was the first and only episode I watched of this show. And I won't ever watch another one. What I saw was a group of highly self oriented girls who lacked the ability to think of anything other than themselves.

I could not scrape my jaw off the floor with the naked yoga thing. I'm a liberal minded girl and the last thing I would do is hire a gigolo to come do yoga with a group of half dressed girlfriends when I was in a serious relationship with someone. More over if I did that I would not completely negate my partners feeling of discomfort about that. Honest to goodness his reaction was all she saw weird in that situation?????

I don't blame him for packing up and moving back. Having to live with some crazy relationship, with a new bride and a young child. Not being able to keep any sort of schedule that suits your career... forget it.

Then again I wouldn't have got married in a situation like that in the first place either. I would have seen the writing on the wall and had the lets just be friends talk long before it ever got to the aisle.

I saw part of this episode in the gym today, because someone else had the station on the nearest television set to it. It seems ridiculous to me that Kim couldn't understand why Kris got upset over having his door answered by a naked guy--and they sent the naked yoga instructor to the door specifically to see Kris' reaction. Seriously, would Kim have been okay with it if the situation was reversed and Kris was shooting free throws with a naked female coach, even if he himself were fully clothed? It's just stupid. Even Kim seemed to think it was stupid, but she stayed for the class, presumably so as not to offend her sister, but really, I don't think Kourtney should be that easily offended--just because your sister wants to do something doesn't mean you have to join in, no matter what the activity is. You can politely decline. I also thought it was way over the top that Kourtney announced to her employees that they would be doing this with them. Really? What on earth has that got to do with running a retail store? It looked to me like Kourtney herself was the only one who was all that enthusiastic about naked yoga. If she wants to do it, fine, I guess, but nobody else should feel as if they have to go along with her plan, especially if they felt they had to or put their job at risk.

And truly, Kris handled that better than I think a lot of guys might have. At first he was offended but still laughing about it. It was only after Kim and Kourtney couldn't seem to understand why he had a right to be offended that he got annoyed. Honestly, forget about the fact that they were newlyweds at the time. If I had a roommate who decided to have a naked yoga session in the apartment we shared without running the idea past me first and then just sent the naked instructor to the door to greet me, I'd be annoyed too. I mean, if you're sharing a living space with someone, you should talk about how that living space is going to be used--as Kris put it, at least put a sock on the door handle or something so he didn't have to walk in on a scene for which he was completely unprepared.

I also agree it's silly that Mason's playroom was directly outside Kim and Kris' bedroom. Mason is Courtney and Scott's son. Shouldn't his playroom/bedroom logically be nearer them than Kim and Kris? But the whole thing is silly--what newlyweds want their first home to be a hotel suite shared with the bride's sister and boyfriend and their toddler? I thought Kris saying that he would happily pay for Kourtney to have a room on another floor made sense. Kourtney and Kim could certainly still be in close contact without living on top of one another. It's like whoever gets involved with either of them has to be involved with the other and her significant other. At least Khloe was smart enough to get her own house with Lamar (and dumb enough to let Rob move in with them--can't any of the Kardashian siblings manage to live on their own?).
    ness, Lizard, Moontat and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I saw part of this episode in the gym today, because someone else had the station on the nearest television set to it. It seems ridiculous to me that Kim couldn't understand why Kris got upset over having his door answered by a naked guy--and they sent the naked yoga instructor to the door specifically to see Kris' reaction. Seriously, would Kim have been okay with it if the situation was reversed and Kris was shooting free throws with a naked female coach, even if he himself were fully clothed? It's just stupid. Even Kim seemed to think it was stupid, but she stayed for the class, presumably so as not to offend her sister, but really, I don't think Kourtney should be that easily offended--just because your sister wants to do something doesn't mean you have to join in, no matter what the activity is. You can politely decline. I also thought it was way over the top that Kourtney announced to her employees that they would be doing this with them. Really? What on earth has that got to do with running a retail store? It looked to me like Kourtney herself was the only one who was all that enthusiastic about naked yoga. If she wants to do it, fine, I guess, but nobody else should feel as if they have to go along with her plan, especially if they felt they had to or put their job at risk.

And truly, Kris handled that better than I think a lot of guys might have. At first he was offended but still laughing about it. It was only after Kim and Kourtney couldn't seem to understand why he had a right to be offended that he got annoyed. Honestly, forget about the fact that they were newlyweds at the time. If I had a roommate who decided to have a naked yoga session in the apartment we shared without running the idea past me first and then just sent the naked instructor to the door to greet me, I'd be annoyed too. I mean, if you're sharing a living space with someone, you should talk about how that living space is going to be used--as Kris put it, at least put a sock on the door handle or something so he didn't have to walk in on a scene for which he was completely unprepared.

I also agree it's silly that Mason's playroom was directly outside Kim and Kris' bedroom. Mason is Courtney and Scott's son. Shouldn't his playroom/bedroom logically be nearer them than Kim and Kris? But the whole thing is silly--what newlyweds want their first home to be a hotel suite shared with the bride's sister and boyfriend and their toddler? I thought Kris saying that he would happily pay for Kourtney to have a room on another floor made sense. Kourtney and Kim could certainly still be in close contact without living on top of one another. It's like whoever gets involved with either of them has to be involved with the other and her significant other. At least Khloe was smart enough to get her own house with Lamar (and dumb enough to let Rob move in with them--can't any of the Kardashian siblings manage to live on their own?).
    Yup, that basically sums up my entire feelings about the entire debacle in the episode I saw. That and her stuff with that welcome to new york party. I lived with a guy whose primary responsibilities had him going to bars at night for work. I had to get up in the morning and work and keep a regular schedule. When he started to drag me to his bars at night and making me not as effective at my job the next day I put an end to that. She seemed to lack absolutely any ability to comprehend that he can't be out partying all the time or the possibility that he might not want to. Her entire life might revolve around getting drunk at parties but she might want to consider at some future point that possibly any life partner that stays longer than a movie or a few months may not want to be a part of her "brand."

And to watch her sitting there smiling through out all of the fiasco with the naked yoga teacher and subsequent fall out... don't know if it was the botox or what but I wanted to shake her and go, "baby the world isn't all about you so wipe that grin off your face."

And again only episode I watched. I have absolutely no clue who Scott is or why he thinks he's important. But just seeing his and Kourtney's relationship made my head spin and they procreated again which blows my mind.

But how these people are all so self absorbed just blew my mind.
    Moontat and Debb70 like this.

FORT Fogey

These idiots are way too close for comfort. I was watching the Soup, and they, of course, were showing clips of one of the stupid Kardashian shows and Khris was shaving some other guys armpits, and Kourtney was sitting in there. Now they were making fun of the shaving part, which yes is odd, but my brain was like why is Kourtney in a bathroom when her brother-in-law is in his underwear. I never have and never will see my brother-in-law in his underwear. This family is beyond odd.
    Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.

They live together for a living. Does e set up the store too? Maybe.

Nothing to film. So naked yoga.

If the teacher was embarrassed, it was his own fault. Pervert. And Scott has nice eyes, but the body of a twelve year old boy.

Kim goes from zero to bitch a the speed of light (toe and earrings). That being said, it might look like Chris may have had greater than 50% blame. Strippers and a book. Was she suppose to walk around just waiting for crud to hurt her in a book. So I guess I can pass on dispensing my meaness.
    You can do it!

this is the first I have heard of him having a book

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Kim couldn't understand why Kris got upset over having his door answered by a naked guy--and they sent the naked yoga instructor to the door specifically to see Kris' reaction. Seriously, would Kim have been okay with it if the situation was reversed and Kris was shooting free throws with a naked female coach, even if he himself were fully clothed? It's just stupid. Even Kim seemed to think it was stupid, but she stayed for the class, presumably so as not to offend her sister, but really, I don't think Kourtney should be that easily offended--just because your sister wants to do something doesn't mean you have to join in, no matter what the activity is. You can politely decline. I also thought it was way over the top that Kourtney announced to her employees that they would be doing this with them. Really? What on earth has that got to do with running a retail store? It looked to me like Kourtney herself was the only one who was all that enthusiastic about naked yoga. If she wants to do it, fine, I guess, but nobody else should feel as if they have to go along with her plan, especially if they felt they had to or put their job at risk.

ITA with what you've said, and especially the parts that I've bolded.

About the yoga instructor having to answer the door, I STILL haven't put it together about just WHY he had to answer the door. I mean, if Kris was supposedly a resident of that suite, why wouldn't/shouldn't he be able to enter with his own card key?

As for Kourtney announcing to her employees that everybody was in on the naked yoga . . .

Let me put it this way . . .

These Kardashian women have got brass ones that haven't even been invented yet. I find it really ironic that Kourtney called Kim out for being a nag to Kris ("You're just like mom is with Bruce!"), and then SHE turns around and essentially does the SAME thing by ordering her employees (!) over to her hotel suite to participate in a naked yoga session.

Don't believe me about the brass ones? Check out tonight's episode when she goes to Scott's parents' house and decides to throw away things there that SHE thinks don't belong, or need to go. At LEAST Scott's mom told Scott to speak to her about it; I might've called her out RIGHT THEN about it in a not-so-nice way and started a war!

Mason's playroom?

First of all, I never understood from the jump WHY the five of them were living in one suite in the first place. If I'm remembering what I think I saw correctly, he had to ring the doorbell to get in (and anybody correct me if I'm wrong about that, please!). Come ON! I mean, it's not like E!, or the Kardashians, couldn't afford to get two separate suites for the two couples and the child. ESPECIALLY since one of those couples were newlyweds.

Secondly, you and your child's room, and your baby daddy room, are on the FIRST floor, but you decide to set up your son's playroom on the SECOND floor, RIGHT OUTSIDE THE NEWLYWEDS' BEDROOM?

WTF?

If that's YOUR child and he sleeps in a room with YOU, as big as that suite is/was, what the hell is the problem with having YOUR child's play area set up in YOUR room, or your baby daddy room?

Please.

Then you think it's OK to just wander in and out of your sister and new brother-in-law's room pretty much whenever you feel good and ready to do so, apparently without knocking and asking if it's OK to pop in, etc.?

And to add insult to injury, you lounge on their bed --- uninvited --- and have a little accident?

Please.

With the possible exception of Khloe, I'm beginning to think that all the Kardashian females are dyed-in-the-wool, 14-carat insane, patented, certified ball busters.

I'm not saying any of their men would take any prizes for husband/baby daddy of the year, either, but puh-leeeeze!

These women are amazing.

Just, AMAZING.
    Last edited by ness; 12-05-2011 at 01:22 AM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    ITA with what you've said, and especially the parts that I've bolded.

About the yoga instructor having to answer the door, I STILL haven't put it together about just WHY he had to answer the door. I mean, if Kris was supposedly a resident of that suite, why wouldn't/shouldn't he be able to enter with his own card key?

As for Kourtney announcing to her employees that everybody was in on the naked yoga . . .

Let me put it this way . . .

These Kardashian women have got brass ones that haven't even been invented yet. I find it really ironic that Kourtney called Kim out for being a nag to Kris ("You're just like mom is with Bruce!"), and then SHE turns around and essentially does the SAME thing by ordering her employees (!) over to her hotel suite to participate in a naked yoga session.

Don't believe me about the brass ones? Check out tonight's episode when she goes to Scott's parents' house and decides to throw away things there that SHE thinks don't belong, or need to go. At LEAST Scott's mom told Scott to speak to her about it; I might've called her out RIGHT THEN about it in a not-so-nice way and started a war!

Mason's playroom?

First of all, I never understood from the jump WHY the five of them were living in one suite in the first place. If I'm remembering what I think I saw correctly, he had to ring the doorbell to get in (and anybody correct me if I'm wrong about that, please!). Come ON! I mean, it's not like E!, or the Kardashians, couldn't afford to get two separate suites for the two couples and the child. ESPECIALLY since one of those couples were newlyweds.

Secondly, you and your child's room, and your baby daddy room, are on the FIRST floor, but you decide to set up your son's playroom on the SECOND floor, RIGHT OUTSIDE THE NEWLYWEDS' BEDROOM?

WTF?

If that's YOUR child and he sleeps in a room with YOU, as big as that suite is/was, what the hell is the problem with having YOUR child's play area set up in YOUR room, or your baby daddy room?

Please.

Then you think it's OK to just wander in and out of your sister and new brother-in-law's room pretty much whenever you feel good and ready to do so, apparently without knocking and asking if it's OK to pop in, etc.?

And to add insult to injury, you lounge on their bed --- uninvited --- and have a little accident?

Please.

With the possible exception of Khloe, I'm beginning to think that all the Kardashian females are dyed-in-the-wool, 14-carat insane, patented, certified ball busters.

I'm not saying any of their men would take any prizes for husband/baby daddy of the year, either, but puh-leeeeze!

These women are amazing.

Just, AMAZING.
    THANK YOU ness!!! It wasn't enough to just 'like' your post. I wanted to publicly acknowledge and totally agree with everything you said! All of the Kardashians are so frustrating!!!
    Moontat likes this.

Ness I agree with you. I said it all along that it made zero sense to be newly weds & live with your sister & her bf & child especially when you both earn enough money to afford a place of your own. I realize NYC is expensive so then why not move to Minnesota to be with your groom?
    I saw a Kortney story on GMA this morning saying she is pregnant but also mentioning that Scott claims they weren't having sex & Kortney was asleep with Mason in his room by 9 every night. Mentioned that Kortney did want a sibling for Mason & did want Scott to be the father(sperm donor?).
    So am I the only cynic so is thinking this whole pregnancy was set-up to take the heat away from Kim's 72 day marraige?
    ness, Moontat and Debb70 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I think everything they do is a set up... I mean come on.... these people have mega bucks and they can't get a second hotel suite? The only place to put Mason's toys is outside of Kim and Kris's room?... The yoga instructor has to answer the door to which Kris doesn't seem to have a key card too?... And what is up with naked yoga anyway? Their problem is, their true lives are so dull and boring they have the create this dumb ass drama to make themselves appear significant. I don't normally watch the Kardashian shows and most likely won't be watching them again. Without their made-up drama their nothing but a bunch of pathetic losers.
    ness and Fanny Mare like this.

+ Reply to Thread