+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 110 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I seriously doubt he has grounds that make hilm eligible to receive an annulment. The grounds are very limited and, at best, are difficult to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I seriously doubt he has grounds that make hilm eligible to receive an annulment. The grounds are very limited and, at best, are difficult to prove.
    The grounds are fraud.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I just watched episode 1 of the new season and while I really do not care anything at all about the KarTRASHians, I did read here first and then decided to watch it. Now that being said, I found Kris H to be completely annoying and extremely passive aggressive. While he hated attending that "welcome to NY" event with Kim and kept whining about it; afterwards he tells her he was sorry he was a jerk and that he loves her. And then carrying on about the yoga instructor. While I will agree it was probably very odd for KH to walk in the door and see that, he just was the biggest jerk carrying on about almost throwing up. KH was a jerk about Mason having his toys outside K&K's bedroom.

The more I watched this one epi, the more I could not stand KH more than anyone else.

When the news hit of Kim wanting the divorce from KH, I really felt badly for KH! And then today he wants an annulment as he said he was a 'pawn' in Kim's reality show...........Nope, all my thoughts of KH have changed from just watching this one epi........he is an idiot and he was NO pawn. Only KH made himself look badly on the show. JMHO
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I just watched episode 1 of the new season and while I really do not care anything at all about the KarTRASHians, I did read here first and then decided to watch it. Now that being said, I found Kris H to be completely annoying and extremely passive aggressive. While he hated attending that "welcome to NY" event with Kim and kept whining about it; afterwards he tells her he was sorry he was a jerk and that he loves her. And then carrying on about the yoga instructor. While I will agree it was probably very odd for KH to walk in the door and see that, he just was the biggest jerk carrying on about almost throwing up. KH was a jerk about Mason having his toys outside K&K's bedroom.

The more I watched this one epi, the more I could not stand KH more than anyone else.

When the news hit of Kim wanting the divorce from KH, I really felt badly for KH! And then today he wants an annulment as he said he was a 'pawn' in Kim's reality show...........Nope, all my thoughts of KH have changed from just watching this one epi........he is an idiot and he was NO pawn. Only KH made himself look badly on the show. JMHO
    But then again you are only going to get the kardashian approved edit of their show. I would venture to guess in light of recent events they are certainly not going to give him any edit that would make him seem like he had any redeeming qualities to ensure that Kim stays the victim and sympathetic in all this.
    Minney and Moontat like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    But then again you are only going to get the kardashian approved edit of their show. I would venture to guess in light of recent events they are certainly not going to give him any edit that would make him seem like he had any redeeming qualities to ensure that Kim stays the victim and sympathetic in all this.
    Exactly. I don't think either Kris or Kim are blameless here--and they strike me both as jerks. But it's already been made clear by the Kardashians that the series would not be allowed to show Kim in a bad light, and let's face it, we all have days when we're less than stellar, so I'm sure there was footage of her that would have shown her in a bad light too. We're just not seeing it. Actually, I'm not seeing any of it, because I'm not watching the new show. Honestly, even without the controversial divorce, it just sounded like a horrifically bad idea--why would you want to start your marriage by living with your sister and her boyfriend (and their dysfunctional relationship) and their toddler, unless you needed to do so? And how many people would really want to start a marriage with the cameras rolling? Does that even sound like a good idea?

As for the annulment, according to E! News, Kim initially wanted an annulment too, but she was told it wouldn't be possible to get one. I'm not sure who told her that or why she was told it wouldn't be possible, as that wasn't reported. A variety of reasons have been cited for Kris wanting one. Some sources are saying he wants one for religious reasons, while others are saying that if he could get a legal annulment on the basis of fraud, the prenup would be invalidated and the gag order that was part of the prenup would be lifted. Personally, I'm a little confused why there would be a gag order involved in a prenup for a marriage that was begun with a two part wedding special and then went on to be part of a reality show, but I guess there was one.

I did notice that ABC, which is connected to E!, ran a two part Extreme Home Makeover last night that featured the Kardashians and their new Sears line--and I'm pretty sure it was a repeat, unless Khloe has dyed her hair again, because it was that softer brown that set her apart from her sisters. She did that a while ago and then went back to her natural black, though I don't recall why. I actually thought the softer brown suited her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Exactly. I don't think either Kris or Kim are blameless here--and they strike me both as jerks. But it's already been made clear by the Kardashians that the series would not be allowed to show Kim in a bad light, and let's face it, we all have days when we're less than stellar, so I'm sure there was footage of her that would have shown her in a bad light too. We're just not seeing it. Actually, I'm not seeing any of it, because I'm not watching the new show. Honestly, even without the controversial divorce, it just sounded like a horrifically bad idea--why would you want to start your marriage by living with your sister and her boyfriend (and their dysfunctional relationship) and their toddler, unless you needed to do so? And how many people would really want to start a marriage with the cameras rolling? Does that even sound like a good idea?

As for the annulment, according to E! News, Kim initially wanted an annulment too, but she was told it wouldn't be possible to get one. I'm not sure who told her that or why she was told it wouldn't be possible, as that wasn't reported. A variety of reasons have been cited for Kris wanting one. Some sources are saying he wants one for religious reasons, while others are saying that if he could get a legal annulment on the basis of fraud, the prenup would be invalidated and the gag order that was part of the prenup would be lifted. Personally, I'm a little confused why there would be a gag order involved in a prenup for a marriage that was begun with a two part wedding special and then went on to be part of a reality show, but I guess there was one.

I did notice that ABC, which is connected to E!, ran a two part Extreme Home Makeover last night that featured the Kardashians and their new Sears line--and I'm pretty sure it was a repeat, unless Khloe has dyed her hair again, because it was that softer brown that set her apart from her sisters. She did that a while ago and then went back to her natural black, though I don't recall why. I actually thought the softer brown suited her.
    Regarding what you said about Kim wanting an annulment but being told that she would have a hard time proving the basis for it, I also saw somewhere (probably E! online) where it was reported that Kim supposedly first approached Kris H about getting the marriage annulled, and he said no to that. So, there are conflicting stories out there, but if Kim really wanted an annulment in the first place, why not just agree now and have the annulment go through? Isn't that what Renee Zellweger used to annul her marriage to Kenny Chesney? That hasn't seemed to hurt either career for Renee or Kenny, and it was explained away as being the only reasonable choice Renee could cite since none of the others applied. And, I might be wrong, but I don't think it was ever reported that Kim wanted an annulment until after Kris filed for one of his own and used Fraud as the basis.

And, I agree about the editing of Kris H on the show. He may not be "cultured" and might act like an immature high school JOCK, but I don't believe that Kim did not see that side of him before deciding to marry him. I don't buy that she didn't see that until she started watching the episodes of the new show. Even the pictures of the two of them together don't even look like a couple about to head down the aisle. Kim always has that same dead expression in all of the pictures. She doesn't even look happy. So, I agree that they were probably a complete mismatch, but I do believe that Kim is only showing clips of Kris H in the worst light ever in order to try and garner sympathy for herself. Some of us just don't buy it. There is no "reality" in Reality TV if you film hours and hours of footage, and then pick and choose what you will show. Anyone can be made to look bad in that case, so it then becomes more scripted than "real".

As for the prenup, those Kardashians are a crafty bunch, so I imagine that they must have included a confidentiality clause in there to ensure that everything concerning the wedding and what occurred afterwards would have to go through the Kardashian's PR and legal teams. Otherwise, I don't understand why Kris H wants the prenup nullified either. I would have thought that he had already signed a separate confidentiality agreement, but maybe they screwed up here.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

apparently the show's editors did their job well

Not for anything, but I wouldn't want a kids playroom directly located outside of my bedroom door. That goes for my own kids too! <3
    Moontat likes this.

I will fully admit that I don't watch this show & am not a huge Kardashian fan. They, as a clan, are annyoing, vulgar & too self absorbed. MY opinion.
    Can't for the life of me understand why Kim & Kris moved in with Kortney. I think Kim & Kris could have afforded a place of their own. What newlyweds wouldn't want their privacy...unless of course this was a made-for-tv marraige. Just sayin
    In the minute I surfed & saw a snippet of this show, Kim must have used the word "like" a minumum of 10 times. I felt my brain cells dying. If my new husband would have said to me, after just a few weeks of marriage, that he had decided to move 1/2 way across the country to train I would have either been in tears or made the move with him.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Barring anything else on TV I watched the naked yoga episode. It was the first and only episode I watched of this show. And I won't ever watch another one. What I saw was a group of highly self oriented girls who lacked the ability to think of anything other than themselves.

I could not scrape my jaw off the floor with the naked yoga thing. I'm a liberal minded girl and the last thing I would do is hire a gigolo to come do yoga with a group of half dressed girlfriends when I was in a serious relationship with someone. More over if I did that I would not completely negate my partners feeling of discomfort about that. Honest to goodness his reaction was all she saw weird in that situation?????

I don't blame him for packing up and moving back. Having to live with some crazy relationship, with a new bride and a young child. Not being able to keep any sort of schedule that suits your career... forget it.

Then again I wouldn't have got married in a situation like that in the first place either. I would have seen the writing on the wall and had the lets just be friends talk long before it ever got to the aisle.

+ Reply to Thread