+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 121 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

i have heard that the jenners are splitting.

and kortney IS preggers again.

Quote Originally Posted by krpink View Post
    Has anyone heard the rumor that Kris and Bruce are headed for divorce? I heard it on the radio today. Not sure how reliable the rumor is. Basically, they said that Bruce is tired of Kris concentrating so much on her daughters and their "empire". Said that he is finally standing up for himself. From watching the show, this honestly would not surprise me in the least bit! Just wondering if there is any truth to the rumors.

Then again, I also heard a rumor that Kourtney is pregnant again. And that Kylie is dating some Australian pop star. Seriously, whenever I turn on the radio, they are talking about some Kardashian rumor. It's really annoying!! I used to enjoy the show as a guilty pleasure, but not anymore.

FORT Fogey

E! showed footage of Kendall or Kylie (whichever--I don't remember which one) with the Australian pop star at some event. He's a teen sensation, so it's not like he's wildly older or anything like that. However, I don't know if they're actually dating or were just seen together at some event. You know how things like that get exaggerated.

It wouldn't surprise me terribly if Bruce has had enough of being Mr. Kardashian, however, especially after Kris actually considered taking the name Kardashian back, because it was the "brand," so to speak, and people kept referring to her as Kris Kardashian. I have no problem with women keeping their maiden names when they get married, but Kardashian wasn't her maiden name, she did take Bruce's last name when they married, and it seems a bit much to change again, twenty years later for the purposes of business identification. If I recall correctly, it was Khloe who immediately told her that was completely disrespectful to Bruce--and her two youngest daughters, who are Jenners themselves, were none too happy about it either.

If they are divorcing, I wonder if they had a prenup.....Both should have come into the marriage with a decent amount of money.

I doubt that Kris had much money of her own before Kim's sex tape. Robert Kardashian was wealthy, but her divorce settlement may not have been huge. She divorced him, not the other way around. And she was unfaithful. She probably got plenty in child support, but I just doubt that she brought a lot to the table financially when she married Bruce

Actually, the E special on them (which I'm ashamed that I did watch,) said that, to facilitate the divorce, Bruce told Robert Kardasian that he didn't want any money for Kris. He just wanted Kris. That got Kris her divorce after a long period of haggling. So, no Kris didn't bring money to the marriage but she sure has some now!

FORT Fogey

Well, if Kris had no money coming into the marriage, I wonder how much she has now--and if there's no prenup, how much Bruce could get, should he wish to pursue getting it.

Honestly, if Kris and Bruce announce a divorce this close to Kim's divorce, I don't think that's going to help the Kardashian "brand" any.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Well, if Kris had no money coming into the marriage, I wonder how much she has now--and if there's no prenup, how much Bruce could get, should he wish to pursue getting it.

Honestly, if Kris and Bruce announce a divorce this close to Kim's divorce, I don't think that's going to help the Kardashian "brand" any.
    Hmmmmmmmm . . .

WELL now . . .

Bruce has apparently FINALLY grown him a set, huh?

SO glad to hear it! IF, indeed, he has, that is what I'd call a LONG overdue growth spurt, and God bless him!

As for the Kardashian "brand" . . .

After Sunday night's show, all I've got to say is that while Kris H DEFINITELY wouldn't qualify as a contestant in a "Walk on Water" contest, checking out Kim and Kourtney's shenanigans, I'd say the "brand" might be just about DOA, right about now.

And Kim and Kourtney would be the ones responsible for pulling the trigger, far as I could tell.

Then again, it wouldn't at all surprise me if it somehow managed to survive.

After all, stranger things HAVE happened.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I think there "rule" is coming to an end.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Not disagreeing with the points you made in your post, but just for the record (seeing as you didn't watch the episode) it was actually KOURTNEY, not Kim who found the naked Yoga classes and INSISTED that they have him come to the hotel suite and give a Yoga class to not only Kim, but also some of their friends and/or employees. Kourtney also wanted EVERYONE to be naked, not just the Yoga instructor!!! Kim was totally against the idea, but crazy Kourtney went ahead with it anyway. The Yoga instructor did conduct the class naked, but Kim and all of the women were fully dressed during the whole class.

I was actually surprised at Kim's reaction to Kris being appalled when he came in and found the Yoga teacher naked, because she had been appalled herself. I think when she told Kris he was being 'immature' --- she was just caught up in the argument and was trying to be right --- rather than anything else.
    Nothing was stopping her from walking out and going somewhere else until the class was over, though. I amdit, I do not watch the show but I did see a clip of the scene. I'm confused as to why anyone would want their yoga teacher naked in the first place. I'm picturing this dude doing the downward dog and I'm a bit skeeved out by it...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

E! News has confirmed Courtney's pregnancy--I think they said she was nine weeks along. They also said that Kris Humphries is reportedly not signing the divorce papers but seeking an annulment, which means he would have to prove that the marriage was entered into under fraudulent terms. Since he's claiming he wants the annulment because he takes marriage seriously, I guess the fraudulent behavior would have to be on Kim's part alone (unless he's having an attack of delayed guilt). If he actually has some way of proving that...yikes. I think that would have to be a very, very damaging blow to the "brand."

I read an article somewhere by one of the high profile divorce lawyers in Hollywood who said that he believes that Kris Humphries plans to use Fraud as his basis for filing for an annulment. The lawyer also said that Kris might have a good chance of proving it just based on what he (the lawyer) has seen so far. And I don't think that it is any coincidence that Kris H decided to file for a legal separation and is refusing to sign the divorce papers just a few days following the airing of the first episode of the Kardashians new show. He saw how they intend to vilify him, and the gloves are coming off.

I also saw on ET last night that Star magazine is running an article saying that Kris Humphries is gay. Wow, the Kardashians must be working overtime right now trying to deflect all the bad press off of Kim and on to Kris Humphries, but I think that this is just going to backfire on them. This is getting nastier by the minute.

+ Reply to Thread