+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 110 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

In a family of unsympathetic women Kloe stands out as someone I couldn't possibly care less about.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2675764;
    Kloe in jail. Please why in the world did the mom have to call her lawyer. Robert Shapiro. That was so unnecessary. If one of my kids had been in jail with a DUI or DWI I would have left them there. I may not have slept that night but stupid actions have consequences and if that means leaving the kid in jail overnight to learn their lesson better there then having to go to the morgue and identifying the body on the slab. Or having to go to fellow passengers funerals or God forbid they hit and killed someone. There are 2 wrongs here. One the sisters abandoned her. That was wrong. Second was that Khloe needs to have enough sense not to get so stupidly drunk in a public place that she leaves herself vulnerable to attack or to driving drunk. Either way her ass needed to be fried.
    ME too...ITA 100% with this post. AND did I hear Bruce mention he lost a brother to a drunk driver..how absolutely sad. Now with that and I am so sure the family knew this about Bruce WHY would Khloe get that drunk and drive...

Did Kim say she does not drink at all...GOOD FOR HER, well there is one thing she does right!!!

And why does it seem that every epi lately all the girls and Kris are doing things that Bruce should not know about....hmmm, that is so not good.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;2677150;
    Did Kim say she does not drink at all...GOOD FOR HER, well there is one thing she does right!!!
    Kim's virtues don't include telling the truth all the time.

From Celebrity Beat: Despite her friendship with Paris and a busy social calendar, Kim says she's pretty tame and only takes a drink a couple of times a year.
    Oct. 7, 2007
    She admits to the above, but it seems to be more than "a couple of times a year", as she's also been caught by paps on video and photos inside some clubs (I remember Hyde's was one of them) showing her drinking wine and what appeared to be cocktail drinks with Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton, and I remember one photo of her and Britney Spears drinking something from wine glasses.

So she may not be a heavy drinker, but for her to say she doesn't drink at all is obviously not true.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fanatic

Why, Oh Why, do all the "Dash" girls speak in that same slow monotone? I understand the importance of enunciation but these girls are taking it a bit too far!

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2681415;
    Why, Oh Why, do all the "Dash" girls speak in that same slow monotone? I understand the importance of enunciation but these girls are taking it a bit too far!
    I think they all graduated from the Paris Hilton School of Slutspeak, bewty

OT: By the way, bewty, your avatar is particularly appropriate for the Thanksgiving feasting season.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2681618;
    I think they all graduated from the Paris Hilton School of Slutspeak, bewty

There you have it and thanks Nemeses

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Maybe they're high all the time.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Yeah they all talk alike... but what is up with thier Mom. is she for real?
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Re: Keeping Up With the KarKrashians

I read where their show has been signed for a 2nd season. WHAT can top naked Playboy shots, DUI arrests and shotgun weddings in Vegas?!?

Re: Keeping Up With the KarKrashians

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2688306;
    I read where their show has been signed for a 2nd season. WHAT can top naked Playboy shots, DUI arrests and shotgun weddings in Vegas?!?
    Do you honestly want an aswer to that, MissNomer? This show is such a train wreck. I feel sorry for Bruce for having to live with them all.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

+ Reply to Thread