+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 120 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast
Like Tree523Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The problem is that Kim and her family knew that her wedding was a tv production and not a real wedding long before the wedding took place. Her people sent out scouts to find a suitable guy to play her husband. I'll find a link to support this. I know it's CRAZY, but I think there is proof of this.

The article I read said that the show will NOT air any scenes that negatively portray Kim. I take it to mean that they picked the worst stuff out of the footage of Kris Humpbries and edited it to show him as the biggest jerk in town. That's what I expect to be aired. I have no plans to watch it. It's all an effort to get people back on her side. Granted, if there is any violence towards her, I would certainly not tolerate that. I wouldn't put it past them to insinuate this. I don't trust what they will be showing since they are in survival mode right now.

Regardless of the antics of Kris Humphries, it's hard for me to imagine him being any worse than Kim's family, including Kourtney's baby's daddy, Scott. He's a DANGEROUS, jerk for sure, but they keep talking about what a great dad he is. WHAT? Oh, and of course Kourtney's mom wants her to marry this ragaholic.

Since Kim's wedding was planned in advance, I'm sure the honeymoon the couple took with her sisters to film their show in NY, was staged to get under Kris' skin. Then he blew up and acted angry and talked trash.....Yeah, I get how they will portray him. They want everyone to say how they think Kim was right to leave him. The funny think is that Kris H. went on a vacation with Kim and her family BEFORE the wedding and showed his trule colors. Kim had no problem with it then. AND in her interview with Marie Clair, Kim was all into the marriage and talking about how great Kris H. was.(I'll try to find the date of it.) She's such a liar and fake, that I don't think she even knows what is truth or a lie anymore.
    That is funny that they are already stating that they will not be showing any scenes that portray Kim negatively. They might as well say that they WILL BE TRASHING Kris Humphries, though. I just hope that most of the people who have followed the Kardashians in the past will be able to see through this and see it as an attempt to make sure that the Kardashian "brand" doesn't suffer a lot more. It is all about the money, folks. It is all about the money.
    Minney and Moontat like this.

Eeek...I just saw a magazine advertisement for Sears for the "Kardashian" line with the Kardashian girls in lingerie. Just so so many things wrong with that.

Hopefully Sears will DUMP the Kardashian line.
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70 View Post
    Well, I think Kris is a bit of a buffoon... he was argumentative and sarcastic at times (much like sister Khloe... but she is a sister, hence gets an immediate pass). He also seemed "young"... perhaps a bit immature. He certainly was a more decent guy than Kourtney's significant other, Scott Disick, who is positively awful.

I kinda have a theory about Scott. He and Kourtney were seeing each other early on in this show. I think the producers approached him at some point about him taking on the villian role and he accepted. I think the waiter at the restaurant in Las Vegas that he was so awful to that time was an actor. The only other violence we have seen from him featured a bathroom mirror as the victim. I think the whole "Scott as raging violent alcoholic" story is mostly scripted and staged. Not that he isn't a slimeball anyway
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I kinda have a theory about Scott. He and Kourtney were seeing each other early on in this show. I think the producers approached him at some point about him taking on the villian role and he accepted. I think the waiter at the restaurant in Las Vegas that he was so awful to that time was an actor. The only other violence we have seen from him featured a bathroom mirror as the victim. I think the whole "Scott as raging violent alcoholic" story is mostly scripted and staged. Not that he isn't a slimeball anyway
    What about the scenes that Scott has drank and been very aggressive and out of control in the hotel suites and on vacations? He has done that on many occassions, including in front of Kris Jenner. I think there is a good chance it is scripted, however, it is his reputation. Who wants their child growing up with the dad's reputation being a drunken, rageaholic? All of them SWEAR it's all real, so IMO that means Scott is what you see.

FORT Fogey

I think any kid would rather grow up with his dad having the reputation of being a drunken rageaholic than to actually BE a rageaholic. I did notice that in this season of the show when they had Kris Humphries to be the outsider and villian on the show, Scott seemed tamer. So I think there is something to the theory that his "character" has been set up by producers.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

I just saw on radar online - in the comments section about Kris J trying to do some damage control in an attempt to get more people to tune into the new show this Sunday. That blogger mentioned an article in the New York Post by TV critic Linda Stasi. She prescreened the first episode and has written an article entitled "Klass War". It is a pretty revealing article.

I saw that Kim was serving Thanksgiving dinner to the disadvantaged. Sad to say, all I can think is that she's trying to rehabilitate her image. It seems too out of character for her to do it for any other reason. She had to do something to protect "the brand" and make sure that people watch this next season and buy her stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I saw that Kim was serving Thanksgiving dinner to the disadvantaged. Sad to say, all I can think is that she's trying to rehabilitate her image. It seems too out of character for her to do it for any other reason. She had to do something to protect "the brand" and make sure that people watch this next season and buy her stuff.
    I can just see her in a meeting with her PR agent.
    Kris: "What can we do?"
    Agent: "How about having Kim serve a meal at the homeless shelter on Thanksgiving?"
    Kim: "Do I have to?"
    Kris: "You owe it to the family! We miscalculated the intelligence of the fans so you're going to have to do whatever it takes to rehabilitate our brand!"

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    I can just see her in a meeting with her PR agent.
    Kris: "What can we do?"
    Agent: "How about having Kim serve a meal at the homeless shelter on Thanksgiving?"
    Kim: "Do I have to?"
    Kris: "You owe it to the family! We miscalculated the intelligence of the fans so you're going to have to do whatever it takes to rehabilitate our brand!"
    Not only that idea, but at the check out today I noticed the gossip-rags are covered in claims that Kris was a horrible husband, etc. I don't even care about the Kardashians that much until all of this junk started. Blaming it on Kris and attempting to throw him under the bus is disgusting and in poor taste. Let it go, stay out of the spotlight and stop pointing the finger in hopes of making yourself look better or like the victim. The more they protest the more I hold them responsible!

+ Reply to Thread