+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 111 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Have you guys seen where Kris Jenner has been traveling from show to show promoting her new book? In the book she talks about her supposed "best friend," Nicole Simpson, who was murdered in the 1990's. Kris' ex-husband defended O.J. in the trial. Anyway, Nicole's sister, Denise, has come out and called Kris a LIAR for what she says in the book about Nicole. I believe the sister. Shame on Kris.
    Why does this NOT surprise me? While I have no clue what Denise Brown is saying KJ lied about still I feel there is some real credibility issues with KJ. And one that stands out in my mind is KJ stating to the Media that even though she spent an ENTIRE WEEK with Kim the few days before Kim dropped the bomb on KH, KJ had NO clue whatsoever that Kim felt this way and was looking to divorce KH. Ya, right. And KJ thinks we should all believe HER.
    KAREN

I heard the story on Wendy Williams. Man that woman has some scoop! LOL I just found this link about it.

http://www.celebitchy.com/191535/nic...sisters_death/

FORT Newbie

I can't open the link....what did it say?

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Interesting point, jennifer, and I totally agree. Fortunately for Kris, the show biz community is pretty familiar with family members who have different last names (for example Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez), so I think Kendall and Kylie will get all the Kardashian 'pomp and circumstance' that they need.

In regard to Kim's marriage and divorce, I am really looking forward to the new NY show, if only because I think the real truth regarding the break down of the relationship will begin to emerge in the episodes. Although probably rightly so, people are being very hard on Kim regarding her decisions, and I think that when we all see for ourselves how this marriage just was not going to work --- and all the pain and distress it caused, then perhaps people will lay off Kim a bit. My personal feeling is that IF (and it's a big IF) the marriage was just a sham set up, then all of the Kardashians fully deserve all of the backlash they're getting. BUT if it was just a poor decision by Kim, with good intent but perhaps poor judgment, then I feel very sorry for Kim and all the crap that she has to deal with from the public.
    I have never watched Keeping Up With The Kardashians and have never really paid much attention to anything that they were up to....until Kim filed for divorce after 72 days, and the SH*T hit the fan. I had heard a lot about the wedding BEFORE it happened just because it was all over the television, and I was surprised to hear that Kim's wedding was supposed to be the American equivalent to the Royal Wedding of Will and Kate. Really? I wondered why this wedding was getting so much hype and what it was about Kim that made her so special. Wasn't this the same girl that became famous for a sex tape?

I guess I would have to say that the episodes in the new show that your are talking about have most likely been "highly edited" by now in order to throw a more sympathetic light on Kim - and an even worse edit of her now estranged husband Kris. I have to also add that everything that has followed the announcement of Kim filing for divorce has seemed very staged on her part. And what about the new article with Kim that is in the December issue of Marie Claire? When did she sit down for that interview, because it certainly did not seem like she had any doubts at the time. And now she has said that she knew a few weeks(?) prior to walking down the aisle that it was a mistake? Something does not add up here.

I also found it quite revealing that Kim appeared ALONE in her wedding dress on the cover of People magazine - instead of a picture with her and her groom together. I heard the explanation given, but what did that say about her? I can certainly see why many people think that the wedding was a sham - what a waste of money for something that only lasted 72 days!!!
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BreeBrit View Post
    I can't open the link....what did it say?
    Denise pretty much rakes Kris Jenner over the coals, calling her a liar and pathetic, greedy witch. She says the events before and right after Nicole's death as described by Kris are LIES and that Kris is trying to make herself look like something she was not. She says that the lies about Nicole are done solely for profit and her greedy little hands. It's pretty harsh. I don't know why Denise would have any reason to falsely accuse Kris. I hope and pray that Kris has finally been exposed, although, I don't think she will ever stop.
    momrek06 likes this.

I hate to sound malicious and sadistic but I am very glad that it seems that the general public is finally fed up with these people. It flabbergasted me how no one seemed to notice what shameless attention seekers these people are. They really will exploit ANYTHING for attention, fame, and money. It's sickening.
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

FORT Fogey

I have never seen an episode of the Kardashians and have no desire to start now. Forgive me for asking because in a way I'm an intruder, and I'm sre it's been talked about up thread, but I am curious.

The latest news is that Kim decided to file for divorce after seeing footage of Kris Humphries behavior while on the show. Was he mean or disrespectufl - or just plain wierd???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    The latest news is that Kim decided to file for divorce after seeing footage of Kris Humphries behavior while on the show. Was he mean or disrespectufl - or just plain wierd???
    Well, I think Kris is a bit of a buffoon... he was argumentative and sarcastic at times (much like sister Khloe... but she is a sister, hence gets an immediate pass). He also seemed "young"... perhaps a bit immature. He certainly was a more decent guy than Kourtney's significant other, Scott Disick, who is positively awful.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I have never seen an episode of the Kardashians and have no desire to start now. Forgive me for asking because in a way I'm an intruder, and I'm sre it's been talked about up thread, but I am curious.

The problem is that Kim and her family knew that her wedding was a tv production and not a real wedding long before the wedding took place. Her people sent out scouts to find a suitable guy to play her husband. I'll find a link to support this. I know it's CRAZY, but I think there is proof of this.

The article I read said that the show will NOT air any scenes that negatively portray Kim. I take it to mean that they picked the worst stuff out of the footage of Kris Humpbries and edited it to show him as the biggest jerk in town. That's what I expect to be aired. I have no plans to watch it. It's all an effort to get people back on her side. Granted, if there is any violence towards her, I would certainly not tolerate that. I wouldn't put it past them to insinuate this. I don't trust what they will be showing since they are in survival mode right now.

Regardless of the antics of Kris Humphries, it's hard for me to imagine him being any worse than Kim's family, including Kourtney's baby's daddy, Scott. He's a DANGEROUS, jerk for sure, but they keep talking about what a great dad he is. WHAT? Oh, and of course Kourtney's mom wants her to marry this ragaholic.

Since Kim's wedding was planned in advance, I'm sure the honeymoon the couple took with her sisters to film their show in NY, was staged to get under Kris' skin. Then he blew up and acted angry and talked trash.....Yeah, I get how they will portray him. They want everyone to say how they think Kim was right to leave him. The funny think is that Kris H. went on a vacation with Kim and her family BEFORE the wedding and showed his trule colors. Kim had no problem with it then. AND in her interview with Marie Clair, Kim was all into the marriage and talking about how great Kris H. was.(I'll try to find the date of it.) She's such a liar and fake, that I don't think she even knows what is truth or a lie anymore.

Here's one article I found that talks about E-Online and Kim wanting a husband who was a basket ball type from the NY area, because they knew they would be filming Kim and her sister for their NY show. They looked into a player with the Knicks, but he was not interested, so they then went with Kris H. I'll try to find one that is more detailed.

Kim Kardashian agrees with the tabloids- her marriage isnít working

+ Reply to Thread