+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Fogey

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    When I was asking about Robert, I meant the son Robert Kardashian. He is the baby of the kids Kris supposedly had with Robert Kardashian. (ON DWTS now.) It would be odd that she conceived Khloe with Bruce, then later, had another child with her husband.
    Oh, I understood that. I just wasn't referring to it. Because the father and son have the same name, it does get confusing.

Have you heard the stink that Kris Jenner has caused by saying that Hubby taking back the ring would like an Indian Giver and she hates Indian Givers. Seems Indians are not amused with her disparaging remarks. Kris, please go home and be quiet. LOL

I'm dying now with the latest that Kim is so distraught with all the drama and publicity that she has to come home from Australia and lay low to recover. Seriously? How about you and your family STOP DOING INTERVIEWS AND GET OFF THE TV and then maybe the publcity will die down!!!
    tapper01 and Debb70 like this.

I just read an article regarding the several attorney meetings Kim and Kris had regarding their pre-nup. One of the sticking points that took a while to reslove was Kris getting his fair share of the money generated by the wedding. Pretty much flies in the face of what the Kardashian's are claiming.
    Last edited by elleprn; 11-03-2011 at 04:34 PM.
    Debb70 likes this.

It's difficult to believe she is so distraught about the divorce when a day before it was public news, she was photographed in her Poison Ivy Halloween costume at a NY event/party... most people I know wouldn't be up to a holiday celebration during this time of their lives.
    Duckyface and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    I saw a list somewhere (I'll try to find it and copy it here) of all the things related to the wedding that she'd been paid for. It was not just the wedding, although the rights to pictures from the wedding sold for a bunch. Interviews, access, pictures, not just about the wedding but of and about the honeymoon as well...they sold everything they could and got most things for the wedding free anyway. They estimated she made something like 5 million altogether.

It's so sad how much free stuff celebrities get from companies wanting them to use their product. The moer money you make as a celebrity of any kind the more money people throw at you.
    I am not sure if this is the article that you are talking about, but I read an interesting one on The Hollywood Reporter website....."Kim Kardashian Divorce: 10 Signs the Marriage Was One Big Hoax All Along." That article was very interesting.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I'm dying now with the latest that Kim is so distraught with all the drama and publicity that she has to come home from Australia and lay low to recover. Seriously? How about you and your family STOP DOING INTERVIEWS AND GET OFF THE TV and then maybe the publcity will die down!!!
    Really. Just refuse to do the interviews and go into your gated community and stay there until some other celebrity does some other dumb thing and you're old news.

I heard some of an Australian interview she did where she went on about how she couldn't just get married in some small private ceremony, because the fans are so invested in her life and they've seen her courtship and it just wouldn't be fair not to provide them with a big fairy tale wedding they could watch (or words to that effect). Geez, much more popular stars than she is get married privately all the time. Almost nobody has their wedding televised, even if they are famous, unless they're doing it for the paycheck or they're Will and Kate. Yet all those people retain their fans. Even her sister Khloe didn't require the kind of extravaganza she had, and when Kris and Bruce renewed their vows, it was a very low key event with just family there.

Kim and Kris would both be better off shutting their mouths at this point, because they keep saying ridiculous things that make them seem like they believe their own hype. Maybe they do. But if they do, it would be best to keep it from the rest of the world if they want their "brand" to make money. This just isn't the right economic climate in which to be flaunting your money and star status.
    Debb70 likes this.

Just posted that Kim is going to bann E's camera's during divorce mess. I, personally, will never watch another "Kardashian" show, nor will I shop at Sears.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Just posted that Kim is going to bann E's camera's during divorce mess. I, personally, will never watch another "Kardashian" show, nor will I shop at Sears.
    I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when the Kardashian's public relations group met with them to try to find some way out of this mess. I am absolutely sure that they did not anticipate the backlash that they are now getting, and I am even more convinced that they don't even understand WHY this has touched such a raw nerve with people. I have never watched anything that the Kardashians have been in and find the whole bunch to be beyond irritating, so I hope that this is the end of their long run of making millions (or is it billions?) by just being opportunistic infamous airheads.

The only thing that will get the attention of the Kardashian clan is to hit them in the pocketbook. Just don't buy anything that the Kardashians are endorsing - period. Dont' buy any magazines with Kim's picture on the cover, don't buy her clothing line, perfume, etc, and don't buy her mother's disgusting book. I heard on ET or Access Hollywood or somewhere that Kris Jenner writes in her book (in detail) about the sexual romp she had with another man - I think while she was still married to Kim's father, but not sure of that. Wow, just when you think that they can not go any lower, here comes some more trash. Just boycott everything Kardashian!!! They just need to go away.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when the Kardashian's public relations group met with them to try to find some way out of this mess. I am absolutely sure that they did not anticipate the backlash that they are now getting, and I am even more convinced that they don't even understand WHY this has touched such a raw nerve with people. I have never watched anything that the Kardashians have been in and find the whole bunch to be beyond irritating, so I hope that this is the end of their long run of making millions (or is it billions?) by just being opportunistic infamous airheads.

The only thing that will get the attention of the Kardashian clan is to hit them in the pocketbook. Just don't buy anything that the Kardashians are endorsing - period. Dont' buy any magazines with Kim's picture on the cover, don't buy her clothing line, perfume, etc, and don't buy her mother's disgusting book. I heard on ET or Access Hollywood or somewhere that Kris Jenner writes in her book (in detail) about the sexual romp she had with another man - I think while she was still married to Kim's father, but not sure of that. Wow, just when you think that they can not go any lower, here comes some more trash. Just boycott everything Kardashian!!! They just need to go away.
    Can you imagine being Kendall and Kylie, who are still teenagers, and having your mom put out a racy book about her past extra-marital affairs? I realize this happened before she was married to their father, but still...ick. Not that their father is immune to such things either, but at least he's not actively out there promoting a book that describes the less savory aspects of his past. I really think Mama Kris would promote absolutely anything so long as it made money. She just doesn't seem to have any boundaries at all, nor does she get that kids grow up and family relationships change. I remember seeing some episode where she and Kim were just outraged that Khloe wasn't going to get to Las Vegas in time for some party honoring Kim, because Lamar had gotten hurt during a game. Khloe stood her ground, said he was her husband and she wasn't going anywhere until she was sure he was alright, but Kris and Kim fumed about it. Geez, most normal families would understand that a spouse being in the E.R. ranked higher than a party for a sister. I don't think they even asked how Lamar was. Maybe they got paid per Kardashian at the party or something (though I think Khloe hyphenated and is now Kardashian-Odom).

+ Reply to Thread