+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 111 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Let these people just go away!
    Is there a petition somewhere we can sign to make them go away? Their time in the spotlight should be ending. Enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Is there a petition somewhere we can sign to make them go away? Their time in the spotlight should be ending. Enough is enough.
    I would sign! They are beyond annoying.
    momrek06 and Moontat like this.

well I have never watched the show but just the thought of 10 million probably paid for by E really and truly ticks me off...do you know how many people that could have helped keep their homes ...look at the economy E no one should be spending that kind of money on a wedding especially a sham of one..do you know how many children that could have helped fed....how many of our eledearly that could have kept warm this winter...how many bottles of meds it could have bought for them so they don't have to choose between food and meds...and with so many people losing their jobs how many christmas gifts it could have given to children who won't get anything this year...get them off the air just like Khate I can't stand that selfish crapola
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I have never watched the show but just the thought of 10 million probably paid for by E really and truly ticks me off...do you know how many people that could have helped keep their homes ...look at the economy E no one should be spending that kind of money on a wedding especially a sham of one..do you know how many children that could have helped fed....how many of our eledearly that could have kept warm this winter...how many bottles of meds it could have bought for them so they don't have to choose between food and meds...and with so many people losing their jobs how many christmas gifts it could have given to children who won't get anything this year...get them off the air just like Khate I can't stand that selfish crapola
    Disturbing…the whole thing is just disturbing. I do not follow them at all. And I have not seen Kim's wedding show. But one tidbit I read was that she had spent $150,000.00 on her make-up the day of her wedding. Are.you.kidding.me. I am 50+ years old and in all my 30+ years of wearing make-up it did not add up to $150,000.00. Um, throw in my shampoo and conditioner as well. How can you spend that much on make-up? And this was NOT the wedding party this was JUST Kim.

With the turmoil our country is in families out of work, families losing their homes, children starving … I cannot and will not watch anything involving the KarTrashians.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I agree with all of you, but mostly I just feel sad for Kim. Yes, she's incredibly self-indulgent and OCD beyond belief, but she also seems to have a very sweet nature and a good heart. She has always wanted to get married, have a fairy tale wedding, and live happily ever after, but in all fairness, she has also worked very hard at her career, and apparently values the career as much (if not more) than just being a wife. It was very clear from the beginning that Kim and Kris were not a good fit, and the pre-engagement episodes of the Kardashian reality shows made it pretty clear that he wasn't a good fit with the family either. I cringed through the entire 'family vacation' and engagement episodes and the 2 wedding episodes, and kept thinking that there is no way these two are going to be able to make it work, unless one of them completely capitulates to the lifestyle of the other. I guess that's not going to happen.

I'm sure Kim has a lot of love to give but I don't think she was in this for marriage but rather for the big fancy wedding (which really isn't that unusual with most people). It was great for her publicity and she got a lot of attention for it. But I really think the marriage was a completely secondary thought to her. It's going to be hard for her to be with any remotely genuine since the only reason she's famous at this point is for being being famous. It's not like she's an actress where she can step out of her life and live a normal life. Her being her is what makes her a brand. So unless someone is willing to step into her fame fantasy with her and live kind of a fake life with her there's no way it would ever work out.

FORT Fogey

I have some relatives like the Kardashians, and my only saving grace to dealing with them is to know deep down they are not happy. When you have to flaunt and work so hard for attention, you are truly insecure. True happiness comes from being truly loved for who and what you are no matter what. I feel that Kris loves her children, but there are conditions for her. I think it is no hiding that Kim is her attention getter so she is all over her. Khloe is so insecure it is sad. No wonder look at her sisters. I am not saying she is ugly, but her sisters are everywhere, and now two more are coming up.

I think this family is headed for disaster. There shows and lives are becoming all staged and silly. It is not going to go on forever before someone breaks down.

I see no reason that anyone would think that any of their shows are good or interesting, and how they became so popular is still head scratching to me.
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Newbie

I love the reports that Khloe and Kourtney are calling anyone who says anything negative about their sister "haters"! I don't hate Kim. Hate is something I reserve for special people. She, and her family just disgust me. As said above, I hope they just go away!!
    Moontat likes this.

Very good imperfect.

They will be ok. They are not sick. And they have their families. That is real and that is love.

The attraction to the show might be to the family dynamic. I am not specifically attracted to watching any of the older girls. In my life what I most love is family members.
    Last edited by Lizard; 11-01-2011 at 09:07 AM.

Does anyone know the rule on whether they should return the wedding gifts or not? I bet they received some VERY expensive gifts. IMO keeping them under trhe circumstances is just tacky.

What will Kim do with her diamond ring?

+ Reply to Thread