+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 110 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast
Like Tree387Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Fogey

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I've always thought it was a rather brillant approach on the Kardashian's part. They have enjoyed the fame and higher profile that doing a reality show brings, while still protecthing their privacy. Its rather obvious if you really pay attention to the show that it's planned out, and they create situations for the show. I don't think they're acutally given scripts, but I do think they're given situations such as "Kris, you're going to go over to Kourtney and Scott's house too often, and they're going to be mad to discover you have your own key. Now Kourtney, you're gong to have to ask for the key back" and then do scenes to tell those stories. They can do it all knowing that when people rip them apart, they're ripping apart their "characters". They get to maintain privacy while still opening their doors to the public.

I agree AcookerTV with your comments above about the situations being set up, however, I think that they are too ignorant or delusional to realize how nuts they appear when they SWEAR over and over that it is all real, especially when they are lying, acting mean and abusive in the episode. I question someone's integrity when they have no issue with pretending their real life includes being disgusting, abusive and dishonest. If it's a role in a movie, that's one thing, but to play yourself and be that way. It's too bizarre. IMO.
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Newbie

The entire show is 100% blatantly set up. It's one of the most unreal reality shows in existence.

FORT Newbie

Did I not call that! She is filing for divorce after 72 DAYS! What a sham.
    Coco46 and Debb70 like this.

I saw the best preview on tv for some Kardashian show. Kris Humphries is trying to convince Kim to come back to his hometown and live and raise a family. I think it's in Wisconson or something. She says she can't do that because of her career. Kris says, well people are not going to be interested in you anymore and it won't matter where you live by then. LOL. So funny. Perhapys Kris is smarter than he looks!!!!!!

They spent $10 million on this wedding. What a waste!!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Newbie

I'm just hoping that this is the start of the end for the whole fam damily! I hope BRAVO kicks them to the curb. 10 Million Dollars.... They spent 10 million dollars 72 days of marriage. They should be ashamed of themselves. Ok, I'm done, for now.
    Coco46 and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BreeBrit View Post
    Did I not call that! She is filing for divorce after 72 DAYS! What a sham.
    Well at least they made it past the 2 episode wedding "event". I doubt they paid a penny for that "wedding". Yet another reason I can not stand these people.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Newbie

I'm sorry, they're not on BRAVO, it E!. I'm sure E! paid for anything they didn't get free! Kris must be absolutly over the moon with the values she has instilled in this family. Remember Rule # 1 girls and whatsyourname, it's ok to take anything if someone else pays for it! Rule #2, if people are losing interest, get married, but make sure someone else foots the bill. Rule #3, just have the wedding, the marriage can be desolved in 72 days or so. Trash......

Let these people just go away!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread