+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 111 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Kim Kardashian's Wedding Special

I can't believe there haven't been any comments about Kim's wedding, and the 4 hour wedding special. First, let me say that of all the Kardashians, the only two I like are Kim and Bruce, and although Kim is very tightly wound --- I think she's also very sweet with a big heart. So I was really looking forward to seeing this show about all the events that led up to the wedding and the wedding itself. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! It was AWFUL! I cringed through almost all of the whole 4 hours. No one in the family could get along or agree on anything --- including Kim and Kris Humphries. Kim's sister Khloe was her usual bitchy, big-mouthed, obnoxious, opinionated self. Kris Jenner was her usual 'all-about-me' self. Kris Humphries was put through a very rough time by most of the Kardashian clan --- but I was sad to see that he brought most of it on himself by being unnecessarily sarcastic and difficult to get along with. I really, really tried to like Kris for Kim, but he just cannot seem to compromise. And, of course, neither can Kim. I don't know, but these two better get their act together, or their life together is going to be very stormy and very short!!!
    Debb70 likes this.

Re: Kim Kardashian's Wedding Special

I'm surprised that I'm still subscribed to this thread.
    Yeah -- Kim's wedding. Yawn.
    Kris Humphries, to me, seems like some big dumb yokel that big butt Kimmie (and her mom/sisters) can control -- and then divorce in a year or two. Color me skeptical...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I too was bored with the whole thing. There is no way I could marry anyone who seems as immature as Kris H. I also don't get the whole "can't take his last name" thing. Her brand is secure, it wouldn't matter what her name changed to. It's licensed so IMO it just wouldn't matter. Too much drama for the whole thing.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie

As I'm sure this has been said before, but it bares repeating. This whole Kardashian "Empire" started with and is built on, a leaked sex tape! The sense of entitlement this whole family has is just beyond my comprehension. The absolute worst being Khloe. OMG!! Her yelling at the judges on DWTS was just a jaw dropping moment for me. WHO in the he!! does she think she is? Someone, tell me please! Also, what Kris said about his and Kim's wedding is true. She could slide any guy in there as groom because it wasn't about a marriage, it was just about her wedding. I give it a year....tops.
    Ellen, momrek06, KatesMom and 1 others like this.

I didn't intend to watch the wedding, but got trapped and had to watch. I only saw from when the ceremony started to the end of the episode. I was shocked! I guess I shouldn't be surprised. That family, to be so big, rich, famous, etc., has no class. Kris was talking out loud during the ceremony like she was at a cocktail party. Lady, it's your oldest daugther's wedding for goodness sake. And the sisters seemed so ill at ease, playing with their hair and looking all distracted. It was pitiful. Bruce is the only one with half a brain and even though his kids have had their issues, they still are much better behaving than the Kardashian crowd.

Kim's husband is just as pitiful. I guess it takes all types, but I cannot in a million years understand what anyone would find attractive about him. He has zero personality and doesn't seem very bright either. Did you feel any connection between him and Kim? I didn't. Marrying her brother would have been more romantic IMO.

I did love the dresses. I thought they were beautiful along with the flowers.

I was glad they spared us from Scott during most of the ceremony and reception. That was a blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by BreeBrit View Post
    As I'm sure this has been said before, but it bares repeating. This whole Kardashian "Empire" started with and is built on, a leaked sex tape! The sense of entitlement this whole family has is just beyond my comprehension. The absolute worst being Khloe. OMG!! Her yelling at the judges on DWTS was just a jaw dropping moment for me. WHO in the he!! does she think she is? Someone, tell me please! Also, what Kris said about his and Kim's wedding is true. She could slide any guy in there as groom because it wasn't about a marriage, it was just about her wedding. I give it a year....tops.
    ITA with BREE!

I have absolutely no desire to see this show at all!

And for DEBB, Kim is not the oldest, Kourtney is the oldest of the Kardasian's!
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I didn't intend to watch the wedding, but got trapped and had to watch. I only saw from when the ceremony started to the end of the episode. I was shocked! I guess I shouldn't be surprised. That family, to be so big, rich, famous, etc., has no class. Kris was talking out loud during the ceremony like she was at a cocktail party. Lady, it's your oldest daugther's wedding for goodness sake. And the sisters seemed so ill at ease, playing with their hair and looking all distracted. It was pitiful. Bruce is the only one with half a brain and even though his kids have had their issues, they still are much better behaving than the Kardashian crowd.

Kim's husband is just as pitiful. I guess it takes all types, but I cannot in a million years understand what anyone would find attractive about him. He has zero personality and doesn't seem very bright either. Did you feel any connection between him and Kim? I didn't. Marrying her brother would have been more romantic IMO.

I did love the dresses. I thought they were beautiful along with the flowers.

I was glad they spared us from Scott during most of the ceremony and reception. That was a blessing.

Kourtney is actually the oldest.

edit: I see hat has already been mentioned. oops.

IMO Bruce is the only one in the whole family with any redeeming qualities whatsoever.
    Debb70 likes this.

Thanks for the info. Kim looks younger without a gallon onf black stuff on her eyes. I saw her on a talk show once and she didn't have much eyeliner or fake eyelashes for ONCE and she looked so much better. She and her mom would look 10 years younger without so much of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Kim looks younger without a gallon onf black stuff on her eyes. I saw her on a talk show once and she didn't have much eyeliner or fake eyelashes for ONCE and she looked so much better. She and her mom would look 10 years younger without so much of it.
    Oh I feel Kourtney looks so much younger than Kim, with or without makeup. I can easily see why people may think Kim is the oldest I think she looks older.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Last week Wendy Williams said that there was already trouble in paradise for the couple. They were reported to be living apart and Kim was on her way abroad for work and he was not joining her, even though he is not employed right now. I wouldn't be surprised.

+ Reply to Thread