+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 110 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I watched a few times last season, but felt the same way, esp. about Kris. She's like a p*mp master. I think she's a great business woman, but I feel sorry for the lot of them.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Newbie

What do you guys think about Kourtney not wanting to marry Scott?

Quote Originally Posted by Maricie3 View Post
    What do you guys think about Kourtney not wanting to marry Scott?
    First step in the right direction. Now she just needs to dump the loser completely.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I agree with Kourtney completely. Scott all but trashed his relationship with Kourtney while he was drinking --- in ways that were totally unforgivable to Kourtney. Now, thanks to her insistance, he has stopped drinking for a while --- less than a year -- and has apparently been on much better behavior, but Kourtney just doesn't trust that this is going to last. I don't blame her for being very cautious and very responsible in regard to her own life and the life of their litttle son. Scott has to earn her complete trust, and while he is doing very well so far, apparently he hasn't earned it yet.

Kourtney is acting like a mature, responsible parent --- unlike her mother Kris who is more like a self-indulgent, petulant pre-teen girl who has about as much common sense as a 14 year old. What is wrong with that woman?
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 07-12-2011 at 06:44 AM.

I just caught a marathon of this show. I do not know how Chris allows herself to be portrayed so terribly on the show. I would think she had some say in the editing and it blows me away how rude and ridiculous she comes off so much of the time. Like the episodes where she was thinking of changing her last name from Jenner to Kardashian or the episode where she tried to bully Kourtney into marrying Scott.....she just comes off as so selfish and never seems to take anyone else's thoughts or feelings into consideration. I feel sorry for Bruce.
    Debb70 likes this.

I would imagine though, Ace, that she sees herself positively. I bet she doesn't see anything wrong with how she's acting (emphasis on acting) and what she's doing.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I want to give props to Kim for the last episode. I think it was very brave of her to allow the world to see that she now has psoriasis, a skin condition that is (sadly) shunned and feared by many people. And especially brave of her after she was initially horrified, when she first found out that she had it.

On the other side of the coin, I think that her mother's reaction to Kim's discovery of the psoriasis was horrible! What a condescending, unsympathetic horrible mother she is! Couldn't Kris have, at least once, shown some true sympathy/empathy and warmly embraced her daughter and told her how sorry she was? No --- all she could do was arrogantly put Kim down for her reaction --- even though Kris admitted that when she herself was younger and found out about her own psoriasis, she cried for months!!! Boooo, Hisssss to you, Kris!
    AmyKay, Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.

I find it odd that the viewers see all of this horrid conduct by Kris, but when she goes on talk shows, the hosts treat her like she's such a nice, loving mom and wife. WHAT? It makes me sick. Why don't they call her on it?

If it's REALLY a reality show and that's how she is then she needs a good aresol kicking and IF it's scripted then shame on her for pretending to be such a horrid mom and having her kids participate in it and lying about it being fake. Either way, it's terrible and she's a poor excuse for a mom.

Did you know that Kathy Lee Gifford is good friends with Kris? They have been friends for MANY years, however, Kathy has said several times that she CANNOT watch the show, because it bothers her. If I were Kathy Lee, I would be embarrassed to admit that I associated with Kris Jenner.

Nothing surprises me about that woman! Afterall she's turned one daughter's wedding into a cash-cow and is doing the same with Kim's. Debb, no one calls her on her ludicrous behaviour because that would be going against "celeb" tradition. Even pseudo-celebs like Kris. But, horrid is right!
    Debb70 likes this.

I'm trying to avoid seeing, hearing or reading anything about her wedding. The entire circus of that family is disgusting, save the baby of course.

When I hear of the big name celebs who are attending, it boggles the brain. My vision of their IQ drops by about 50 points, when I hear thay are attending. I felt sick when Kathy Lee Gifford said she was attending. Why? Why? Why? Kathy, I know you are an old time friend, but Kris Jenner is not the same person now. Face the truth and cut it off.

Perhaps these other top name celebs who are attending have affection for Bruce and that is why they show up for such things or perhaps it's to promote their own brand name. I don't know, but IMO it makes you look like trash. And I seldom say that about a person. LOL

I wish nothing but happiness for the bride and groom. I wish they would settle into a wonderful life that did not include reality shows. If I never had to see or hear another Kardashian, I would be quite pleased.

+ Reply to Thread