+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 111 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Fanatic

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4102860;
    When does Khloe and Kim Take Manhattan (or whatever it's called) start?
    Is that like the Muppets Take Manhattan? ha ha

I finally caught up with you all on the show. THANK GOODNESS Bruce got his hair cut. Especially after getting his ears pierced. I swear he's a dead ringer for my jr high home ec teacher with that long hair brushed back, and especially with those ear rings!!! It was amazing how much younger he looked with his new do.

I also caught up with Khloe's wedding show. What a shame she (and the rest, but she seems to be the worst) treats Bruce with so little respect. He seems like a fairly nice guy. He adopted them which must have cost a pretty penny. Why did their own father let him do that? They worship their father when it was Bruce who actually took them in and paid for things-- or so I've read. Khloe was being so immature about telling him she was engaged and getting married in 2 wks. I'm sure she knew he (being the voice of reason) would be against it. I thought it was telling how when Kim and Kourtney were so excited about heading off to New York to open the next Dash Khloe made a couple of comments about being left behind and all. The look on her face made me wonder how long she'd be happy being a rich wife, while her sisters were off having fun.

Their real father actually died several years ago. Kris was already married to Bruce at the time and Bruce was living with she and the kids.
    Kardashian and Bruce were friends and Bruce promised him he'd watch over the girls.
    Khloe's always been my least favorite.
    She's always come across to me like the little sister, scrambling to grab the attention from her beautiful sisters.
    Lamar seems like a nice guy. I don't think he knows what he got involved with by marrying her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4108343;
    I finally caught up with you all on the show. THANK GOODNESS Bruce got his hair cut. Especially after getting his ears pierced. I swear he's a dead ringer for my jr high home ec teacher with that long hair brushed back, and especially with those ear rings!!! It was amazing how much younger he looked with his new do.

I also caught up with Khloe's wedding show. What a shame she (and the rest, but she seems to be the worst) treats Bruce with so little respect. He seems like a fairly nice guy. He adopted them which must have cost a pretty penny. Why did their own father let him do that? They worship their father when it was Bruce who actually took them in and paid for things-- or so I've read. Khloe was being so immature about telling him she was engaged and getting married in 2 wks. I'm sure she knew he (being the voice of reason) would be against it. I thought it was telling how when Kim and Kourtney were so excited about heading off to New York to open the next Dash Khloe made a couple of comments about being left behind and all. The look on her face made me wonder how long she'd be happy being a rich wife, while her sisters were off having fun.

Bruce is not their adoptive father, merely their step-father who helped raise them. Their biological father was well involved in their lives all their lives 'til he died suddenly. They all were quite close to him and had a really hard time with his death, Khloe especially. Rob even has a tatoo of his fathers face on his body. Bruce is a father figur eto them. However, their real father is their father in theri minds even in death. Hence the emotion from them during Khloe's wedding over him not being present.

I see on Wiki where Bruce is listed as the girls stepfather. I could have sworn I read or saw on a program that there was some kind of hold up when he wanted to marry Kris and he 'adopted' them to be able to go ahead and marry her.(something about child support problems from Robert or something like that) I know she was already divorced from Robert and that the kids love their real father very much. It just seems like they really dislike Bruce or don't think that much of him and he seems like a nice enough guy and has been in their lives since they were young.... I was just curious why they hadn't bonded better.

Maybe it was the old feeling on the kids part of ''you took my dad's place and now he and mom will never get back together". Who knows. But I'm sure part of it is Kris is so over the top lenient and Bruce is more conservative and that has caused problems when the kids want to do something and she encourages it.

Well, encouraging her kids to be over the top has made them all rich,rich,rich. I wonder, though, if in a few years (and especially when they all start having children) if they'll see Kris in a different light and realize Bruce might have really had their best interests at heart.

NEW SEASON STARTS TONIGHT!

JUNE 12, 2011 on the E channel @10pm (est)

Keeping Up with the Kardashians: Family vs. Money
    Khloe is hesitant to befriend Kim's boyfriend. When Kourtney gets the whole family together for the first time in ages, things go awry.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

It's a lot of fun to have the Ks all back on the screen --- but they're usually so irreverent and disrespectful to each other (sometimes to the point of being cruel) that I sit through the episodes cringing.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    It's a lot of fun to have the Ks all back on the screen --- but they're usually so irreverent and disrespectful to each other (sometimes to the point of being cruel) that I sit through the episodes cringing.
    I agree. I can't watch it anymore. Their spiteful, selfish, cruel and dishonest behavior has turned me off so much, that I can't stand to even hear their voices anymore. They are the ones who turned me off, not the media or press, but their own behavior.

I saw a documentary about their family and it said that when Kris was dating Bruce and Kris was trying to work out all the money issues, (property, child support, etc.) with her ex-husband, Robert (O.J. defense attorney), they were not getting anywhere. Sounds like he was trying to hold on to his money. Bruce stepped in and said, Kris doesn't need your money Robert. Just be nice and I will pay everything for her and the kids. So he did. Poor Bruce. I'm sad he got hooked up with that family. He had good intentions.

I cannot watch their show(s) anymore. They are just like many Paris Hiltons to me.

FORT Fanatic

Clicked on just to see what the K's were doing? They have taken my hate spot from Kate. Never will watch them, buy anything by them, or endorsed by them. I will give them credit, they know how to market the group, and keep their names in the news.
    The worse to me is Kris the mom, biggest pimp around.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread