+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 119 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

keep watching, he finally got a haircut!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4097731;

I saw the part where Bruce and Scott went racing and see what you're talking about the hair!!! WHY doesn't Bruce get that trimmed up?! The brushed back full hair look reminds me of my home ec teacher back in jr high. Same do, only she was in her 70's and obviously couldn't do anything else with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4088099;
    I think they all have lots of hair, even Kris who is not a Kardashian by blood.
    I bet they have had lots of hair removed by waxing or laser.

Does anyone know why their skin looks so oily? I have noticed it and am not sure why. You know they have makeup people touch them up before filming, so why let your face be so shiney? It doesn't look good IMO. I have noticed it on other realty shows too, like Real World or Teen Mom.
    Too much "filler" will also make a face look shiny/greasy

Wondering if the rating have dropped for this program. Not much discussion here....

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4101880;
    Wondering if the rating have dropped for this program. Not much discussion here....
    Well, I still enjoy watching the Kardashians. They're very colorful and glamorous, and lots of fun. Most of them are non-malicious (except occasionally Khloe), and much easier on the acid in my stomach-lining than watching someone like, say Danielle (RHONJ) or Kelly (RHONY or Tamra (RHOOC) create their havoc!

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4101880;
    Well the season is over. So until the next season starts up, it will probably be pretty quiet.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4102252;
    Well the season is over. So until the next season starts up, it will probably be pretty quiet.
    When does Khloe and Kim Take Manhattan (or whatever it's called) start?

The season's over?! I have the show's taped in a mixed up fashion.... Could some nice person tell me what the last one was so I can look for that one and be up to date?

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4104541;
    The season's over?! I have the show's taped in a mixed up fashion.... Could some nice person tell me what the last one was so I can look for that one and be up to date?

The last one was the hour-long, 'I'll take Manhattan' episode. Bruce had a makeover in LA by Rob. The rest of the family spent Khloe's birthday & July 4th in NY. We got to see Kim's boyfriend Dallas Cowboy Miles Austin & subsequent breakup and Reggie Bush fallout.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4104548;
    The last one was the hour-long, 'I'll take Manhattan' episode. Bruce had a makeover in LA by Rob. The rest of the family spent Khloe's birthday & July 4th in NY. We got to see Kim's boyfriend Dallas Cowboy Miles Austin & subsequent breakup and Reggie Bush fallout.
    KAREN

Thanks you guys--- I have that one on tape,too, so I guess now I have them all. I hate to admit it, but I love this show! I'm not a fan of the two younger Jenners for some reason( their personalities come across a little too 'nerdy' to me, maybe too much Jenner in the gene pool there, but the older Kardashians are facinating to me, in all their high living trashiness!)

+ Reply to Thread