+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 111 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

bruce's hair after he and scott went racing was one of the most hilarious thing i've ever seen on tv!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4086432;
    bruce's hair after he and scott went racing was one of the most hilarious thing i've ever seen on tv!
    Yes, I sure noticed his hair also.

I so hate to say this, because he's just a baby.... BUT I saw a pic of Scott and Mason in a People Magazine from a couple of weeks ago. That poor boy already has MAJOR eyebrows. Andy Rooney eyebrows. Poor guy having to go through life like that. Of course, with his parents, they'll probably start waxing in kindergarden.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;4087082;
    I so hate to say this, because he's just a baby.... BUT I saw a pic of Scott and Mason in a People Magazine from a couple of weeks ago. That poor boy already has MAJOR eyebrows. Andy Rooney eyebrows. Poor guy having to go through life like that. Of course, with his parents, they'll probably start waxing in kindergarden.
    LOL! Funny, reneekk!! Yeah, he's such a sweet little baby, but sadly, he definitely looks like a Kardashian -- before the plastic surgeries!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4087816;
    LOL! Funny, reneekk!! Yeah, he's such a sweet little baby, but sadly, he definitely looks like a Kardashian -- before the plastic surgeries!
    I think they all have lots of hair, even Kris who is not a Kardashian by blood.
    I bet they have had lots of hair removed by waxing or laser.

Does anyone know why their skin looks so oily? I have noticed it and am not sure why. You know they have makeup people touch them up before filming, so why let your face be so shiney? It doesn't look good IMO. I have noticed it on other realty shows too, like Real World or Teen Mom.

Well, with Mad Men now gone on Sunday nights, I was hitting the remote last night and started watching. Haven't seen an episode in a while.
    I did like Bruce's haircut.
    I was surprised to find out that Scott's parents have a home in the Hamptons. I didn't know anything about his background.
    This show seems to be the most scripted of all the reality shows on the air. Most create situations; this one appears to script the dialog. And, the only one who seems capable of reading / acting the dialog is Bruce.
    Kris is just embarassing as a mother. She seems more like a p*mp to me!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I love Kim and think she's surprisingly down to earth and unaffected by her immense fame and her gorgeous face and body. However, I wish she hadn't publicly aired her conversations + texts following her breakup with Reggie Bush. I was a little embarassed for both of them, and felt that the texts and talks should have been kept private -- especially the call on the speaker phone when she had a whole group of friends and family right there to hear the whole thing, and poor Reggie obviously didn't know that all those people (not to mention the E cameras and the viewing public) would be hearing all of it. Very uncool Kim!

I thought airing the breakup with Reggie was in really poor taste, as well.
    However, nothing these people do surprises me.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kim & Reggie have aired phone conversations and Ichats befor ein the past throughout their relationships. Reggie was fully aware of this and knows Kims shooting schedule of the show. So, he was fully aware of it. If he wanted to continue to show out it's on him not Kim. Even though they were broken they still communicated and shared their dog Rocky. Reggie was just showing out because he wante dt o get back with Kim and this is the first time Kim went ahead and moved on and dated someone else during one of their breakups. He only wanted the relationship to be over when he said so and not her. Her moving on made the breakup truly real and is when the breakup really happened in his mind as his actions after that showed. But, now that it's all said and done they are still friends and he's still close with her family. They were behind him with all this returning his Heisman mess and everything.

I'm still catching up with the show. I see what you guys are talking about with Khloe's baby voice..... Then today when the show where Kourtney and Kim were discussing having a Dash New York was on, I was in another room and could just hear them talking in those little constipated voices that apparently are their real voices and immediately realized Khloe is copying her sisters! Especially Kourtney! Maybe having a big man of her own makes her feel small and girly and more like them and unconciously she's 'channeling' her sisters voices. Whatever.... it's irritating. How tall is Khloe anyway? Probably not that tall, but up against Kourtney she appears 5'10.(I'm 5'10, so not cutting it)

I saw the part where Bruce and Scott went racing and see what you're talking about the hair!!! WHY doesn't Bruce get that trimmed up?! The brushed back full hair look reminds me of my home ec teacher back in jr high. Same do, only she was in her 70's and obviously couldn't do anything else with it.

+ Reply to Thread