+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 111 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Sorry, I meant "Baby's daddy" not husband.

FORT Regular

I don't normally watch this show, but I saw some of it last weekend. What I don't understand is why people would actually watch this stuff! Is it like the trainwreck that you can't take your eyes off of? The episode I saw had Scott and Kourtney talking about how they couldn't buy lubricant because the press would follow them and how embarassing it was that people would know that they NEEDED lubricant to have sex (how about the CAMERAS for your SHOW - you don't seem to mind those...)
    I also saw the part where one of the younger girls "ran away" to Khloe's house and Khloe brought her home the next day and was actually sticking up for her. Where are the rules in this house, and why aren't they followed? In the few shows that I have seen, it appears as if Bruce is the only voice of reason in this family.
    And don't get me started on the mom and her wardrobe. She dresses just like her daughters and she should remember that she's not 20 anymore... just saying.

FORT Fanatic

I think Kris Jenner is the biggest pimp on t.v, with Khate running second.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I had a bunch of these shows taped on my dvr and have been watching them finally. I hate to admit I'm ADDICTED to this show... once I start watching that is. I knew I had them taped, but would sneer and keep scrolling to see what I had better to watch. Then a couple of days ago I watched one... and now I'm hooked again. Something about that strange,overindulgent,blinged out family is addictive to watch! I dont agree with much that they say or do,but MUST watch. It's sad.

I agree with above poster about Kris's clothes. You just know she would give ANYTHING to be Kim--- only she'd do everything much over the top than Kim does.

The newest show is called ''Kris the Cougar Jenner". I guess if she can't be the young hottie, then she'll be a cougar. I'm sure she sees herself as Samantha on Sex in the City.

Also didn't Kris accidently see Scott's 'link' on a show? Did I dream that? I could swear the girls were giggling about the size of his...link... and that's what Kourtney compared it to. Then Kris saw him coming out of the shower or something? This may have been on a commercial. If true, though, maybe THATS where the appeal is!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4084256;
    Also didn't Kris accidently see Scott's 'link' on a show? Did I dream that? I could swear the girls were giggling about the size of his...link... and that's what Kourtney compared it to. Then Kris saw him coming out of the shower or something? This may have been on a commercial. If true, though, maybe THATS where the appeal is!
    Nope, you didn't dream it, it's true, and it's even more bizzare than that because Kris said that Scott was staying over at the Jenner house and apparently was walking around naked (Who does that??? At someone else's house????) because Kris said that she ran into him --- if I'm not mistaken it was in the kitchen at the refrigerator --- (or maybe I'm thinking of Ashely Angel who was caught by his mother-in-law naked at the refrigerator -- with a huge erection, I might add. "Morning wood" they called it . . . but I digress!) In any event, Scott was in one of the public rooms/spaces of the house when Kris said she saw him and his privates.

See all the great info you get from reality tv?????

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4084115;
    I think Kris Jenner is the biggest pimp on t.v, with Khate running second.
    There are many in the running, but these two are at the front of the pack. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4084474;
    Nope, you didn't dream it, it's true, and it's even more bizzare than that because Kris said that Scott was staying over at the Jenner house and apparently was walking around naked (Who does that??? At someone else's house????) because Kris said that she ran into him --- if I'm not mistaken it was in the kitchen at the refrigerator --- (or maybe I'm thinking of Ashely Angel who was caught by his mother-in-law naked at the refrigerator -- with a huge erection, I might add. "Morning wood" they called it . . . but I digress!) In any event, Scott was in one of the public rooms/spaces of the house when Kris said she saw him and his privates.

Oh dear... this just shows you how immature she is, that she would giggle about it and announce on public television that she'd seen her grandsons daddy's link. I'm learning soooo much from reality, I can feel the brain cells dying as I'm typing!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4084474;

He was at Kim's house (Scott and Kourtney are staying there) and Kris walked into the house without knocking. She said she didn't know anyone was home.

This entire show is made up. Kris is the executive producer and I REALLY think she writes a script each week.

If you notice each week has a start of a "problem" and a conclusion to the "problem".

-Kris is smoking, has smoked for years and no one has ever confronted her. With in 30 mins she is chewing Nicotine gum and never smokes again.

-Lamar can't swim, within 30 mins Khloe has taught him to swim by saying "See this is all you do". Now he can swim in his OWN pool with his kids.

-No boys upstairs. Kendall and friends are in the kitchen and decide they want to order a pizza. So Kendall and a boy of about 10 yrs old go to her bedroom to call the pizza place. Bruce catches them, freaks out and grounds her for having a boy in her bedroom. That is when she calls a car service to take her to Khloe's house.
    (well I call TOTAL POO on this episode. They are in the kitchen, you order pizza from the kitchen phone OR you use the speed dial on your cell ph. why would she go upstairs to use a landline? OH YEAH it's part of the script)

-Kim wants to try Botox since she has "never" had it before. She gets injections only to find out that she is "allergic" to Botox and can "never" have injections "EVER".
    (Um I think she trying to cover up that she is really doing Botox and she thinks we are dumb enough to believe the "allergic reaction" BS)

I still watch this show each week. I like train wreaks, even if they are staged!

I totally agree with everything you said--- this show is staged! (but I'm embarrassed to admit I'm addicted now that I've started watching again) I think maybe the one that has been the most obviously scripted (so far) is the Kris smoking one. Honestly,are we supposed to believe that she didn't guess that Kylie or whatever her name is wasn't doing that to 'show' her.... First, the kid can't act her way out of a paper bag, and from my youth I remember being MUCH better at hiding my only attempt at smoking from my parents. You don't do it where you know your mom (who you've just been scolding for smoking, geez) will easily find you! And when the mom catches you, you for goodness sake wouldn't have a tiny grin you're trying to cover up! I did some eye rollin at that episode. Neatly tied up with Kris learning her lesson. sigh....

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

One thing I give Kris credit for is all of the older girls' worth ethics. They seem to want to work hard, and like working hard, and have a head on their shoulders for business.

I'd also say that if Bruce is included in those scripts, he's a much better actor than the rest of them. And when they came home from dinner with the trainer (Kris' cougar episode) she looked hammered. I got a kick out of that.

I also saw an interview with Kim recently where she admitted having botox in the past, but she says she won't do it again! Pffft, right. It's sad that her beautiful face is unable to show emotion, or even move.

About Scott. Oh my. For as put together as Kourtney seems to be, why does she put up with that loser? It's obvious she's supporting him and his expensive taste in pink clothing. Ugh, cut him loose, Kourt, please!

+ Reply to Thread