+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 111 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4046534;
    Watching Scott is like looking at my EX husband 30 years ago. When you are in an abusixe relationship especially with a person who has substance abuse issues, it can be difficult for you to see what everybody around you sees. You are doing what you think is in the best interests of your family when in reality you are harming your family more than helping. I didn't see it until I got very ill and had to move in with my Mom for several months. Then I called a lawyer.
    A drunk will only seek help on their terms & on their time table & not yours. My EX, after the loss of his home & family, after multiple job losses, several DUI's & abuse convictions is still drinking. That is why he is my EX.

I can not watch this show even if it is highly scripted with I believe it to be.

Then you know the truth about these situations. I was in a 5 year relationship with a rageaholic, liar, substance abuser.(Very similar to Scott) I didn't listen when my ex's own family told me to run for my life. There were no children involved, thank God. Eventually, after being scared of his violence and lies, I had enough. I finally left for good. I think it's difficult to know what these poeple are like, unless you have been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4046545;
    Then you know the truth about these situations. I was in a 5 year relationship with a rageaholic, liar, substance abuser.(Very similar to Scott) I didn't listen when my ex's own family told me to run for my life. There were no children involved, thank God. Eventually, after being scared of his violence and lies, I had enough. I finally left for good. I think it's difficult to know what these poeple are like, unless you have been there.
    I am sorry to hear what you went through & am happy you got out in 1 piece.
    Kortney has the finincial & family support to get herself & her child out of this situation. She is either blinded by love to see what is real, hoping her love and support can change him or this is highly scripted. I strongly believe it is the last sceniaro.
    I was able to tolerate 5 minutes of this show last night. It creeped me out so much I had to change channels.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;4046235;
    He must be really good at sex or something, because there's just no reason why such a beautiful, business oriented girl like Kourtney would date Scott...none. I hate to say it like that, but that's the only thing me and my friends could think of why she would want to be with him, other than Mason of course.

Anyways, the season opener was pretty bland... I kinda felt for Kim, I would be upset if I had a new home and it got trashed so early on, but whatever.
    There is no logical reason, but being in a big family, I think it is her way to get attention. I think Scott is her way of feeling loved because her family showers her with attention regarding him. What I wish is that she would get past this, maybe with therapy, and realize she has a little guy who needs all of her attention now. I think this family suffers from too close for comfort.

I noticed this show is on, but not sure if it's all repeats or new shows. Anyone watching it? I caught a couple of them. One where the girls were trying to get Kris to quit smoking. And one where Khloe was teaching her husband to swim. It seems like they're trying to bring in the younger girls,especially the one trying to be a model (I believe). For some reason the younger ones bug me. It's like they have too much Jenner in them or something and trying too hard to be cool. (Not that I think the Kardashians are cool--- it just seems like THEY think they are cool with the squeaky high voices,dark clothes,attitude to the max,etc--- don't know if the 2 younger ones can pull it off. May be too Kardashian lite, Jenner heavy.)

I catch bits and pieces of the show when changing the channel. THose girls voices drive me nuts.

I saw a magazine cover with Kourtney indicating she was now trapped with an abusive husband and another pregnancy. OMG. It's so pathetic. I hope it's not true. Whether she is doing this for publicity or attention or whatever, she is doing her child a disservice. It just isn't right. She doesn't get it that her husband doesn't have to strike the child to harm him. All the verbal abuse and drunk rages are harming the child's mind and making him become a different person. There will be internal scars, as opposed to ones on the outside. Kids can feel the negative vibes from cruel people like Scott.

She says she is doing this for her child, when if fact she is sacrificing her child for her own selfish needs. I nominate her and Amber from teen mom as worst mom of the year.

I haven't watched in awhile:
    Kourtney's back with Scott AND knocked up again. Geez Louise! Doesn't Calabasas have a Planned Parenthood office?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4083483;
    I haven't watched in awhile:
    Kourtney's back with Scott AND knocked up again. Geez Louise! Doesn't Calabasas have a Planned Parenthood office?
    I don't know if the magazine cover was right. You know how they love controversey. It's such a pathetic situation. To make money on stories about how abusive your husband is, is so wrong IMO. She appears to love it. God knows how the little kid will feel when he grows up.

so Kourtney and Scott got married without a big E! special episode to cover the whole thing?

Wait, did I miss something? I didn't know they got married or that she was prego again? Did I sleep for a week and not know it????

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;4083978;
    Wait, did I miss something? I didn't know they got married or that she was prego again? Did I sleep for a week and not know it????
    Ya, when did they get married? Does anyone have any links to this? I think I may have been asleep for a whole week too, as this is all NEWS to me.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread