+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 121 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast
Like Tree527Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Yes, Scott is a jerk, and Kourtney is even dumber for always taking him back. He knows it's a joke whenever she gos on her "I'm breaking up with him, I'm so over this" rants. And I would like to rip Khloe's new "baby" talking voice right out of her throat.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

I was watching last night and wondering to myself 'why?'

Khloe is the most annoying of them all. From her baby voice, to her clear disrespect of everyone in the family, to her not being able to speak properly 'It's embarasin'

And what was up with Rob watching that video Khloe made for Lamar? Seriously?? Ick! He should have stopped watching when he realized it was his naked sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3835119;
    Khloe is the most annoying of them all. From her baby voice, to her clear disrespect of everyone in the family, to her not being able to speak properly 'It's embarasin' .
    I have always found Khloe's insistence on leaving off her g's VERY annoying lol

FORT Fogey

Kourtney is my favorite one! She makes good tv!

We discussed this new episode today at work. My friends can't believe how calm Kourt was while delivering her baby. I had to tell them everyone doesn't scream like Linda Blair in the exorcist when giving birth. My sister in law barely made a peep when she delivered my nephew.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

i mean i've seen calm, but nothing like kourtney. that was down right strange, lol. and her pulling out her own baby????

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3836424;
    We discussed this new episode today at work. My friends can't believe how calm Kourt was while delivering her baby. I had to tell them everyone doesn't scream like Linda Blair in the exorcist when giving birth. My sister in law barely made a peep when she delivered my nephew.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3836880;
    i mean i've seen calm, but nothing like kourtney. that was down right strange, lol. and her pulling out her own baby????
    I think even Kourtney was surprised when the Dr told her she could pull out Mason! That must have been amazin' (to channel Khloe! ).

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I thought she did great....and it seemed like it was a really beautiful birth. I love that the doctor allowed her to pull him out herself. So many doctors have to be in control and to allow the mother to do that was great....afterall, she is the one that is really in control.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I really liked that, too (Kourtney having a more active role in delivering her son). If only she could be as smart and in control of her co-dependent tendencies in her dealings with sperm-donor/a-hole Scott! (Cuz you know as soon as he's bored with "playing daddy" he's going to go back to being his usual jerk self . . .)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by abrocks22;3837410;
    dude, keeping up with the kardashians is awesome. they just put it all out there for everyone to see and are totally cool with themselves. well as cool as famous celebrities can be. haha but there is a show ppl will prob like if they like keeping up with the kardashians. its called "Trinity" and is like a british version of gossip girl. itunes has the first episode of it for free so i'll attach teh link if anyone is curious! its pretty addicting..plus their accents are killer ahha iTunes Store - Trinity - Trinity, Season 1
    Thanks for the info, but I don't appreciate the commercial, dude. This is supposed to be a solicitations free zone, isn't it?

+ Reply to Thread