+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 110 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Scotts a dumb ass...scripted or not. I wish Kourtney would dump him. I don't see the attraction at all.

I'm not sure I see how that was scripted. So what if Scott and Rob were about to laugh....they were drunk I'm sure parts of it is...but I don't think all of it. I dunno.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3830594;
    Scotts a dumb ass...scripted or not. I wish Kourtney would dump him. I don't see the attraction at all.

I'm not sure I see how that was scripted. So what if Scott and Rob were about to laugh....they were drunk I'm sure parts of it is...but I don't think all of it. I dunno.
    I definitely feel it was scripted because why would anyone want to put up with the likes of a drunken Scott or Rob, being rude to people, destroying property. AND no one actually putting a stop to it. Chris is just standing there yelling at the two drunks to stop fighting. THEN she calls the CEO of Quick Trim to come to the suite.....naa, they were all in on this very scripted epi.

Scott brings nothing to his relationship with Kourtney. He is a complete loser and reminds me more and more of Spencer Pratt, all pompous, and high and mighty. This is the first epi I have seen where Scott actually has a job...he is always sitting by the pool, drinking. AND he did not even get himself the job, Chris did.
    KAREN

Kris didn't call the CEO....he was already on his way. Thats why she was yelling at them to get in their room. It didn't look like to me that they "wanted" to put up with Scott and Rob. It looked like they wanted nothing to do with them. I just don't see why they would want to script something like THAT....it didn't bode well on the family.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3830623;
    Kris didn't call the CEO....he was already on his way. Thats why she was yelling at them to get in their room. It didn't look like to me that they "wanted" to put up with Scott and Rob. It looked like they wanted nothing to do with them. I just don't see why they would want to script something like THAT....it didn't bode well on the family.
    I do, RATINGS!!!
    KAREN

WHY does Scott always wear that stupid sweater tied around his neck?! Is he trying to play "Jet Set", "Great Gatsby", or what? Tennis anyone? I sorta get the look he's going for but its soooo 70's - so dated. Kourt needs to give him a makeover. I hate Scott's hair too.

Scotts fashion sense is horrible. I hate the sweater around the neck look...unless you're a soccer mom or something. I'm surprised Kourt hasn't stepped in and tried to help him out He was walking around in that damn bathrobe in last nights eppy. Its like he thinks he's Hugh Hefner or something. And he's sooooo not cute. Poor Kourt.

FORT Fogey

I do not get the attraction either. He seems to be an immature baby, and he is not nothing to look at either. Kourtney seems to be the most insecure of the sisters, and I think that she needs to realize that she is a better catch than this guy deserves. Having the child now is going to make it even more difficult for her though.

As for her mother, I can understand not liking him, but he is the father to her grandchild, and if she berates him in front of the child like she does now, than that is wrong. Like him or not, but you love your daughter and your grandson and it is time to try your hardest to stay out of his life.

As for Scott, why was he at the birthday thing anyways? Her own boyfriend was not there, he surely did not need to be. I think all these people are doing more together than they might if not being filmed, and they all need to find their own lives and live them.

Rob needs to grow the heck up, and his mother better start realizing he is no better than Scott at this point. I think she takes a lot of her frustration on Rob out on Scott. She feels she can say the things she wants to say to Rob to Scott and get away with it, and hopes Rob listens as well.

Kris was too pissed for that to be scripted. These people are not good actors and Scott and Rob came across as well past wasted headed into barely functioning drunks.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3831747;
    Kris was too pissed for that to be scripted. These people are not good actors and Scott and Rob came across as well past wasted headed into barely functioning drunks.
    Perfect father material. I can see why she felt having a baby with him was a great idea.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

My main question is why poor Bruce hasn't run away at top speed from this family to the first divorce lawyer- they are all pretty awful. The absolute worst of them all is Kris- what a shallow, materialistic, selfish woman who spends her life making money off of exploiting her children, now even the youngest girls, she is so nauseating- way to pimp out your kids, lady. Kourtney is ok but never have I understood for one second her attraction to Scott. Khloe's new baby voice is truly sickening. They are awful, run Bruce run!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread