+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 111 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Fogey

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Kim did something similar today. She tweeted unretouched photos of herself and she looked fabulous!

They really doctored Kourtney up in those photos. I think it was brave of her to be honest.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3811992;
    Kim did something similar today. She tweeted unretouched photos of herself and she looked fabulous!

They really doctored Kourtney up in those photos. I think it was brave of her to be honest.
    You know, it just occurs to me that if more celebs 'came out' unretouched, it might have an impact on these magazine rags to stop retouching (or at least minimize retouching) the pics. Jamie Lee Curtis did a totally unretouched spread a number of years ago, and quite a few celebs have now done the same thing --- great! Maybe more will follow suit.

Did anyone happen to watch Monday night's epi??? Was that for real with Scott (and Rob) or scripted. Thoughts, please.

Scott is a complete jerk.

Kim sure is one busy lady.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

For the most recent episode, I missed the few few minutes. This has got to be scripted, but is someone like Scott so anxious for publicity that he would be willing to act like a total jerk? I don't understand that at all.

FORT Fogey

This show has got to be the most look like scripted mess ever. If you watch closely half the time they look like they will bust out laughing. So I guess Khloe never showed up, and where was Kim's boyfriend for her birthday?

On a side note, Scott has the body of a ten year old boy. Kourtney could do so much better than this dolt.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3830416;
    This show has got to be the most look like scripted mess ever. If you watch closely half the time they look like they will bust out laughing. So I guess Khloe never showed up, and where was Kim's boyfriend for her birthday?

On a side note, Scott has the body of a ten year old boy. Kourtney could do so much better than this dolt.
    I am not sure what time of year his was filmed, but I think it was during football season. You think maybe the New Orleans Saints are gonna give Reggie Bush a few days off to fly to Vegas for his girlfriends birthday?

I haven't watche the show in the past several weeks. But, it's pretty obvious that every episode is highly scripted.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3830526;
    I haven't watche the show in the past several weeks. But, it's pretty obvious that every episode is highly scripted.
    And this week, nrh, is HIGHLY scripted, stated with all caps. Just wait until you see it. Ridiculous.

I could not believe that white dress Kourtney had on for the party....omg, it was sooooooo skin tight.

I am so thinking that Bruce wants nothing to do with all of them as he appears to be in less and less epi's. AND I am thinking Bruce feels the same way about Kendall and Kylie's participation in the show. Keep them out of the camera's view and in school.
    KAREN

Mom,
    Thanks for the heads up.

I wonder why Bruce ever signed up to be a part of this, but then he's appeared on his fair share of reality programs by himself, too. :nono
    Part of the reason he signed up may be the money.
    I read somewhere, I think it was on AOL or Yahoo, that Kim makes the most of all the Kardashians - about $7 mil per year.
    Khloe and Kourtney - about $2 mil per year.
    The above figures are from their many appearances, etc. not just earnings from the show and from their clothing store.
    Un - fri*gin - believable!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Regarding Scott's behavior, I kept wondering if it was a combination of script, and real life. I hadn't read anything about Kourtney breaking up with Scott in the last couple of months, so I'm guessing it was mainly scripted (even though Scott definitely seems to be the "loser" Kourtney keeps calling him). The last couple of times they had problems, one of the tabloids usually would mention it. Who knows? I know it must be a tough predicament for Kourtney, since they have a child together, but I never could understand why she was with Scott in the first place. She seems too smart to put up with someone like him.

+ Reply to Thread