+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 121 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Fogey

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I think what makes Bruce look so odd is a combo of wearing foundation makeup (for tv purposes), and his (dyed) hair color is too fake looking. He looks kind of like a corpse, and I like Bruce, so I'm not trying to slam him. Plus, I noticed his skin has that really shiny appearance that a lot of people get when they are using some sort of anti-aging skin care product.

Okay - another proof of how scripted this show is (as if we didn't already know ) -- they showed Kris in bed with a full face of makeup on! And Bruce yelling at Robert et al in the kitchen for making too much noise at 3 AM -- if everyone was asleep as he had mentioned, wouldn't he have lowered his voice a bit? ("Kylie and Kendall are sleeping!" screams Bruce). I know they live in a large house, but....

Not sure what I think about Kim giving up "Princess." I understand that the dog needed round-the-clock care while she heals, but I'm wondering if Kylie, Kendall, and Bruce might have volunteered to watch her until she became better. I don't know what too think. Maybe Kim didn't have any other choice, but to give the dog up. It did seem coincidental, though, that the Vet Tech offered to adopt the dog. From my experience, lots of Vets can't take in all of the stray and sick animals that need care. Hope little Princess made it.

FORT Fogey

I think the vet tech thought it would be cool to have Kim Kardashian's dog. That would be a story to tell forever. I doubt if it was a random anybody that she would be so willing to take the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3792214;
    Okay - another proof of how scripted this show is (as if we didn't already know ) -- they showed Kris in bed with a full face of makeup on! And Bruce yelling at Robert et al in the kitchen for making too much noise at 3 AM -- if everyone was asleep as he had mentioned, wouldn't he have lowered his voice a bit? ("Kylie and Kendall are sleeping!" screams Bruce). I know they live in a large house, but....

lol, Khloe tweeted about that her mom always sleeping in her make-up. Khloe said she occasionally did it after a late night partying but, that her mom did it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3792214;
    Not sure what I think about Kim giving up "Princess." I understand that the dog needed round-the-clock care while she heals, but I'm wondering if Kylie, Kendall, and Bruce might have volunteered to watch her until she became better. I don't know what too think. Maybe Kim didn't have any other choice, but to give the dog up. It did seem coincidental, though, that the Vet Tech offered to adopt the dog. From my experience, lots of Vets can't take in all of the stray and sick animals that need care. Hope little Princess made it.

Kris made clear that she would not allow the dog to be kept at the house temporarily at the house when kim first found the dog, much less long-term needing round the clock care. that's why Kim initially took the dog home herself because Kris said she had too much on her plate at home. besides, Kendall & Kylie have school and Kendall modeling for wilhemina. so, i doubt they would have been up to give round the clock care even if Kris had allowed it.

Kim tweeted that the puppy princess is doing well. BTW, Kim has a dog with her boyfriend Reggie. it's a boxer named Rocky. If you saw the episode where Khloe was getting ready to go to anger management and she was dragging Kim across the floor and there was a puppy following them jumping on Kim, that's Rocky. he was trying to protect his mommy, Kim. Kim tweets pics of her and Rocky all the time. he spends time with her and Reggie in LA and new Orleans.

FORT Fogey

That is so sweet that she and Reggie got a puppy! I love that couple!

The puppy story seemed really contrived. I was glad, though, that they showed the announcement to adopt a pet from a shelter.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3792403;
    Kris made clear that she would not allow the dog to be kept at the house temporarily at the house when kim first found the dog, much less long-term needing round the clock care. that's why Kim initially took the dog home herself because Kris said she had too much on her plate at home. besides, Kendall & Kylie have school and Kendall modeling for wilhemina. so, i doubt they would have been up to give round the clock care even if Kris had allowed it.
    Yes, I do remember Kris saying that the dog could not be kept at their house, but with the circumstance of Princess' condition that was later found, I think Kris might have been willing to possibly change her mind. And yup, I know Kylie and Kendall have school, and Kendall has "modeling for wilhemnina,' but that's why I also mentioned Bruce. He has a soft heart, and I'm sure he would have helped. I don't the Vet mentioned Princess would always need round-the-clock care, so it would have just been temporary, and then Kim could have taken Princess back. You even mentioned Kim had tweeted that Princess was doing well. My dilemma with not knowing what to think of the whole situation is due to it bothering me that many people are so quick to give up animals. It's even been reported that animal shelters have seen an abnormally high increase in the number of "miniature dogs" that some people use just for accesories. (Not saying that's the case with Kim.) Had it been myself or most people I know, we would have made the effort to care for the dog, despite having busy lives of our own. JMHO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3792519;
    The puppy story seemed really contrived. I was glad, though, that they showed the announcement to adopt a pet from a shelter.
    norealityhere - Me, too.

DaiseyO,

Totally with you on this one.
    And, I especially am annoyed when I see people giving up their animals so quickly.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3792519;
    Yes! I agree! The puppy was a plant!

FORT Fanatic

That dog scene was totally staged (just like all the rest of their episodes). I wonder what it would have cost a 'real person' to have had their dog undergo surgery and a lot of special care at the animal hospital? The camera carefully showed the name of the hospital more than once, so you know treatment was free.

Apparently some people - like Rob - are so anxious to be on TV that they will allow themselves to be portrayed as totally lazy and unwilling to look for a job unless pushed to the max. If that were true for me, I would be embarrased for anyone to know that I had to be pushed and pulled to look for a job. Absolutely no way I would want my friends to see that on TV.

+ Reply to Thread