+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 111 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3784827;
    I do like Bruce but what did he do to his face....has he had some kind of plastic surgery?? He looks so different to me THIS season.
    I joined a group (for fun on FB) called "What Happened to Mickey Rourke's Face"! They should do a one for Bruce too! I couldn't believe what he looked like, after his first facelift! He looked like he was going through a sex change! He was so handsome in his olympic days! It's too bad that he decided to mess with a good thing. It REALLY surprises me when I see a celebrity with a bad face job because I assume that they can afford the best doctors but there are so many that look just awful. Men (to me) look VERY weird maybe because they don't use makeup to soften the look. Maybe it's just because plastic surgery (still, to me) seems like something that a woman does (yes, I know that sounds stupid). I don't know, I just think that a more "rugged" look is OK on an older guy. Who wants a man that looks like Joan Rivers?

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3785006;
    Earlier in the program, Rob mentioned he had cheated on Adrienna. He called her literally dozens of times - like a stalker.
    Thanks. I must have missed that or it was just a one liner.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3785106;
    I joined a group (for fun on FB) called "What Happened to Mickey Rourke's Face"! They should do a one for Bruce too! I couldn't believe what he looked like, after his first facelift! He looked like he was going through a sex change! He was so handsome in his olympic days! It's too bad that he decided to mess with a good thing. It REALLY surprises me when I see a celebrity with a bad face job because I assume that they can afford the best doctors but there are so many that look just awful. Men (to me) look VERY weird maybe because they don't use makeup to soften the look. Maybe it's just because plastic surgery (still, to me) seems like something that a woman does (yes, I know that sounds stupid). I don't know, I just think that a more "rugged" look is OK on an older guy. Who wants a man that looks like Joan Rivers?
    I think Bruce's 2nd surgery helped immensely. He looked awful after his 1st surgery --- almost as if he was deformed. The corrective surgery is far from perfect, but I think it's a great improvement.

You know, it's really a dilemma about plastic surgery because nobody gets plastic surgery unless they're trying to look better. And when you're aging, and your face (and body) begin to get old and saggy and wrinkled, it's very scary -- and if there's some alternative to allow you to get rid of those sags and wrinkles it's hard to say no, I'd rather keep my sags and wrinkles and not look "plasticy." I don't know. When I get to that point, I think I'd rather have less-than-perfect plastic surgery, than to look old and saggy and wrinkled. Neither is very good, but for me, having that plastic surgery look is a better alternative than having to look at all those sags and wrinkles.

FORT Fogey

The only one on this show I like is Bruce. The rest of them are all spoiled rotten entitled brats that cannot seem to get their own lives going and stay out of each others. If they had jobs and more to do maybe they would not be so in each others business. These kind of people bother me. They have everything handed to them for doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3786463;
    I think Bruce's 2nd surgery helped immensely. He looked awful after his 1st surgery --- almost as if he was deformed. The corrective surgery is far from perfect, but I think it's a great improvement.

You know, it's really a dilemma about plastic surgery because nobody gets plastic surgery unless they're trying to look better. And when you're aging, and your face (and body) begin to get old and saggy and wrinkled, it's very scary -- and if there's some alternative to allow you to get rid of those sags and wrinkles it's hard to say no, I'd rather keep my sags and wrinkles and not look "plasticy." I don't know. When I get to that point, I think I'd rather have less-than-perfect plastic surgery, than to look old and saggy and wrinkled. Neither is very good, but for me, having that plastic surgery look is a better alternative than having to look at all those sags and wrinkles.
    I totally hear what you're saying, however because of where I live, I see plastic surgery on a daily basis. It seldom makes them look younger - it just makes them look very scary and like they can afford to have plastic surgery. I'd rather see the sags and wrinkles.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3786468;
    The only one on this show I like is Bruce. The rest of them are all spoiled rotten entitled brats that cannot seem to get their own lives going and stay out of each others. If they had jobs and more to do maybe they would not be so in each others business. These kind of people bother me. They have everything handed to them for doing nothing.
    That is kind of the premise of the show. These are some spoiler rich kids that like to stick their noses in business that is not their own. It is kind of one of those things where it is just best not to watch the show if you don't like spoiled people.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3784910;
    Supposedly, he had surgery done to correct the prior surgery. I think it looks bad, too, and I don't find it an improvement over the prior surgery.
    I think both he, and Kris, should have stayed with their original faces. Both looked a lot better than with these surgically enhanced faces. They both look like they're wearing masks.

On another note, I didn't get to watch Sunday, but I watched last night. I guess it was a repeat. Kim was taking Rob to the airport to see Adrienne and then he got a text from adrienne's new boyfriend saying he should stay away from Adrienne. During the epiode, Rob never mentioned cheating on Adrienne, so has he mentioned it aother episode? Thanks
    I think he looks much better than his previous botched surgery -- definitely. It actually makes him look closer to how he used to look at the Olympics -- only older. To me there is more of a resemblance.

FORT Fogey

Is there really anyone who likes spoiled, rich people?

FORT Fogey

Of course! There are so many popular shows about spoiled rich people. We all tune in because we enjoy watching what they do. Something about the rich fascinates us.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3791233;
    Of course! There are so many popular shows about spoiled rich people. We all tune in because we enjoy watching what they do. Something about the rich fascinates us.
    We don't like them, we love to hate them

+ Reply to Thread