+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 121 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast
Like Tree527Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Fogey

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Did they show Khloe's pregnancy test out of sequence? Maybe that can explain some things.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3779332;
    I've just started watching this show. My mother would always talk about it so I started just because of her. I can't keep it on! Maybe my mom doesn't notice (she's 84 and I don't think that she understands it when I tell her that it's scripted).This show is SO scripted that it's hard to watch. Is ANYTHING on it REAL? It's more like a sitcom than a reality show. I'm sure that others have discussed it and I didn't want to go back and read ALL of the old posting so sorry if this is OLD NEWS. I just had to throw in my 2 cents
    I agree COMPLETELY!! I have not watched before this season and starting watching at someone's recommendation. The forced scripting is just too much. First the shopping trip Kim made with Bruce - they just happened to go to an Addidas store with full-sized photos of her ex everywhere?? Then the pregnancy news spreading thru the family before Lamar... And that spiking the coffee bit was just so far beyond too much...

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3779332;
    I've just started watching this show. My mother would always talk about it so I started just because of her. I can't keep it on! Maybe my mom doesn't notice (she's 84 and I don't think that she understands it when I tell her that it's scripted).This show is SO scripted that it's hard to watch. Is ANYTHING on it REAL? It's more like a sitcom than a reality show. I'm sure that others have discussed it and I didn't want to go back and read ALL of the old posting so sorry if this is OLD NEWS. I just had to throw in my 2 cents
    Haha, my 82yo Mom watches it too and loves it. She thinks all the girls are just so beautiful. I had no idea until recently she watched, she lives in FL and I live in CA and she was telling me to watch it. I told her I do sometimes BUT my Mom had no clue about the families, Kardashian (Simpson trial), Bruce Jenner etc. Chris and Nicole's (Simpson) relationship..etc.

OK EVERYONE, I have a question......I watched a only a few epi's from last season. I watched Adrienne and Robert move in together and set up their apt etc etc. Then I never watched again until the (Khloe's) wedding epi and was surprised they were not together. Then last night's epi, with Rob stating he cheated on Adrienne ...I had no clue. I mean as this season opens, it is mentioned he has moved back home with Chris, and they broke up and Adrienne left for NYC but I did not know Rob had cheated on her until last night. He seemed in soooo much pain. They seemed so much in love when I watched....actually to me it seemed as though Rob loved her more than she loved him.......................and then he cheats on her.

Does anyone know the details of him cheating....and was it a discussion or an epi in the last season?????
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

This is the first I remember hearing Rob's a cheater. Well, he got what he deserved then, didn't he?
    Kris is so entertaining but I am totally on team Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3782993;
    This is the first I remember hearing Rob's a cheater. Well, he got what he deserved then, didn't he?
    Yup, I guess last night was the FIRST ever he mentioned in public.

Rob Kardashian dropped a bomb on Sunday night's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."

The brother of Kim, Khloe and Kourtney admitted that he and Adrienne Bailon broke up in March because he cheated on her.

Earlier this year, rumors circulated that the couple of two years had split up, but they only confirmed the break up in March.

At the time, a family insider told Life & Style magazine that Kardashian and Bailon had parted ways because their relationship had gotten too difficult.

"They are just so young. She is very career-oriented, and he’s still in school,” he said. “They are still friends, but it’s definitely over.”

Kardashian, 22, who according to his twitter is currently in the studio working on an R&B album, has not addressed the break up until now.

Though he appeared remorseful, the sometimes model did not provide any details on who he cheated with.

Bailon, 26, has since moved on. The former Cheetah Girl and MTV personality has a new boyfriend, whom she was texting during the episode.

The identity of her new boy toy remains unknown for now.

Bailon was a regular fixture on earlier episodes of "Keeping Up" and was a guest at Khloe's recent wedding to Lamar Odom.

No news on what Kardashian will do with the tattoo of Adrienne's name that he had inked on his chest.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3779902;
    The recent episode with Kris spiking Bruce's coffee was the last straw for me. If that wasn't painfully scripted, I don't know what was.

Kendall and Kylie are a couple of years apart in age - I think Kendall is the oldest?
    Yep! The coffee bit was what prompted me to post about the scripted plots. The ONLY thing that seems real is Bruce. His reactions to the situations appear to be sincere although I'm sure that he's in on the whole story line. I just think that he's a better actor than the rest of them!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3784807;
    Yep! The coffee bit was what prompted me to post about the scripted plots. The ONLY thing that seems real is Bruce. His reactions to the situations appear to be sincere although I'm sure that he's in on the whole story line. I just think that he's a better actor than the rest of them!
    I do like Bruce but what did he do to his face....has he had some kind of plastic surgery?? He looks so different to me THIS season.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3784827;
    I do like Bruce but what did he do to his face....has he had some kind of plastic surgery?? He looks so different to me THIS season.
    Supposedly, he had surgery done to correct the prior surgery. I think it looks bad, too, and I don't find it an improvement over the prior surgery.
    I think both he, and Kris, should have stayed with their original faces. Both looked a lot better than with these surgically enhanced faces. They both look like they're wearing masks.

On another note, I didn't get to watch Sunday, but I watched last night. I guess it was a repeat. Kim was taking Rob to the airport to see Adrienne and then he got a text from adrienne's new boyfriend saying he should stay away from Adrienne. During the epiode, Rob never mentioned cheating on Adrienne, so has he mentioned it aother episode? Thanks
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Earlier in the program, Rob mentioned he had cheated on Adrienna. He called her literally dozens of times - like a stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3784910;
    On another note, I didn't get to watch Sunday, but I watched last night. I guess it was a repeat. Kim was taking Rob to the airport to see Adrienne and then he got a text from adrienne's new boyfriend saying he should stay away from Adrienne. During the epiode, Rob never mentioned cheating on Adrienne, so has he mentioned it aother episode?
    Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3785006;
    Earlier in the program, Rob mentioned he had cheated on Adrienna. He called her literally dozens of times - like a stalker.
    Yes, nrh, earlier in that same epi, he stated to the audience, that he had cheated on Adrienne.

Yes, sm150, he did seem like a stalker...he was calling and calling and calling and texting and texting and texting. Hence, Adrienne's new beau texted Rob while Kim was driving him to the airport (so Rob could fly to NYC and see her) and the new beau told Rob to stop with all the calls and all the texts. That she was moving on and starting a new relationship with him and all these calls and texts were interfering with that. He signed it something like "Dog1". Rob agreed at this point that he needed to reign it in. Kim took him back home.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread