+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 109 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Fanatic

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3776568;
    Khloe is pregnant???? If that's true, she'd better get some more anger management training before she has that baby!
    No pregnancy yet, but still needs anger management. Now, the younger two clones are getting in the act. They will be featured more on the show, and one is modeling now, and Kim is her role model. Youngest two had more make-up on last night than me.

Bruce is too blind, but Kris sure knows how to pimp out herself and her family.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I wondered about all the makeup on those 11 year olds, too. :nono

This show is seeming more staged and contrived than usual. Between last week's and this one, EWW!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Ewwwwwwwwwww.............is RIGHT.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I think Khoe might have misdiagnosed her situation when she thought she got her period. I think she might actually have been pregnant -- because it's unlikely that she would have had a false-positive reading on her pregnancy test and have serious enough morning sickness that she would actually throw up, if she wasn't pregnant. When she started bleeding, my guess is that she was actually having a very early miscarriage. It's very commom to have that happen --- and that's one reason why lots of people don't want to announce their pregnancy too early, cause sometimes the pregnancy is lost in the early stages.

Even though I can't stand Khloe, I felt sad for her, because she seems to truly want to be pregnant right away, and it's always hard to not be able to get pregnant when you want to, or worse, to have a pregnancy and then to lose it.

FORT Fanatic

I feel bad for her, if she wanted a child, but I disagree with Kris, as to Khloe being a good mom, based on what they've shown us. I think the pregnancy scenario was staged. There is no way that Lamar is going to let this announcement be done like this. I bet when/or if she is pregnant it will be announced jointly. JMO
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

ET had pics of Kourtney's new baby, Mason, last night. He is absolutely GORGEGOUS!!!
    KAREN

I've just started watching this show. My mother would always talk about it so I started just because of her. I can't keep it on! Maybe my mom doesn't notice (she's 84 and I don't think that she understands it when I tell her that it's scripted).This show is SO scripted that it's hard to watch. Is ANYTHING on it REAL? It's more like a sitcom than a reality show. I'm sure that others have discussed it and I didn't want to go back and read ALL of the old posting so sorry if this is OLD NEWS. I just had to throw in my 2 cents

FORT Fanatic

I quit watching this show at one point because it was so darn unbelievable but got suckered back in with the recent over-the-top wedding. I agree this show is scripted all the way. Fake, fake, fake.

Are the two youngest girls twins? They sure don't have a positive role model in their family, do they? Dear Lord. I feel sorry for them.

FORT Fogey

The recent episode with Kris spiking Bruce's coffee was the last straw for me. If that wasn't painfully scripted, I don't know what was.

Kendall and Kylie are a couple of years apart in age - I think Kendall is the oldest?

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3779902;
    Kendall and Kylie are a couple of years apart in age - I think Kendall is the oldest?
    Yes. I think she was born the year after Nicole Simpson was mrdered and has Nicole as her middle name in honor of her. Kathie Lee Gifford is godmother to both girls.

+ Reply to Thread