+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 111 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Fogey

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

momrek06 - I didn't think they bought it, but chitex3 mentioned she thought Khloe got it. I read that they now have a house, so I thought maybe they bought it after all. It really is a beautiful house!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

No, they didn't buy that house. That one was 5.9 million. I read they bought one that was near 4 million.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I'm not into this show so much but watched the latest episode and Khloe makes me so frickin' sick I have to puke. i cannot stand her. Cannot stand her. And listening to the mom (Kris) tell Khloe how to light candles and make things "happen" in order for Khloe's husband to buy her that house? Uggh, I had to change the channel.

Not to mention Kris telling LaMar over the phone how sexy the house was, etc. Totally Gross.
    Last edited by beesknees; 12-14-2009 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3768898;
    I'm not into this show so much but watched the latest episode and Khloe makes me so frickin' sick I have to puke. i cannot stand her. Cannot stand her.
    ITA.
    I was hoping, when she married Lamar, she would vanish to Laker games and off our screens. I guess no such luck, huh?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3768589;
    Me too! She's the biggest pimp in the whole group. Telling Khloe to sex up Lamar to buy a house. But, I think she did get the house.
    My bad, I didn't read the posts upthread. WORDY Mc Word to this, Chitex. Regarding Kris - pimp much? Good Gordon. I hope this show gets cancelled soon before the 2 youngest daughters start whoring it up.

Kourtney had her baby today. A boy.

I can't stand Kloe either. I think she is in love with Kourt. She's always touching her inappropriately, I have sisters too and we don't touch each other like that, It's creepy. I also think that's why she hates Scott, he has her woman!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3768256;
    It was towards the end of tonights show. After they had all got back from dinner. I don't really know what happened but Khloe was holding Kourtney back from leaving, I think? And Scott said something like "Let her go, Khloe....she's pregnant." And BOOM....SLAP! It was pretty hard too.
    I saw the slap!! -- they replayed the show tonight! Totally out of control.

Next week, Kris suggests anger management for Khloe -- I wonder how that will go over?

I like the name Mason too. I hope little Mason doesn't grow up on TV, though! And Disick is Scott's last name? Ouch!

ETA: Oh, I meant to post in this thread -- but think I forgot -- that Khloe looked great in her wedding dress. Vera Wang made such a flattering dress. Even though Khloe is not a small boned, tiny girl she looked great in that dress.
    Last edited by chrisg; 12-15-2009 at 12:23 AM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3768898;
    I'm not into this show so much but watched the latest episode and Khloe makes me so frickin' sick I have to puke. i cannot stand her. Cannot stand her. And listening to the mom (Kris) tell Khloe how to light candles and make things "happen" in order for Khloe's husband to buy her that house? Uggh, I had to change the channel.

Not to mention Kris telling LaMar over the phone how sexy the house was, etc. Totally Gross.
    I've been watching the show since the beginning, and I totally AGREE with you!!! Kris is a spoiled brat of a mom, but KHLOE is waaaaay beyond that! She's aggressive, overbearing, obnoxious and totally disrespectful. Plus she's MEAN. She hides it by saying something awful, and then, "Oh, I was just kidding --- it was a joke!" Plus, she has NO BOUNDARIES --- but yet she has the nerve to complain when someone else in the family crosses her boundaries. (Kris has no boundaries either and should not have opened Khloe's wedding gifts and used them. But Khloe complaining about it? Boo hoo Khloe! Have a little taste of your own medicine.)

And Khloe blocking pregnant Kourtney's way and then popping Scott in the face when he tried to protect her! Khloe is TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL -- she definitely needs some anger management!

Plus, my 2 cents on Scott is that now he is acting all sweet and loving to Kourtney, but the guy has been portrayed as a weasel and a player who has cheated on Kourney more than once. And no, he doesn't work or seem to care if he does or not --- Hopefully having the baby with Kourtney will help him to grow up and take some financial responsibility for his family. But realistically though, having a baby may seem romantic and exciting, until the reality of life with a new baby hits home -- and in many cases it doesn't help the marriage, it actually puts more stress on the couple -- so that if Scott cheated before the baby, he will most likely cheat after the baby.

FORT Fogey

Not a fan of Scott, but we don't know that he cheated. Not sure if you are referring to the episode where Kourtney suspected Scott of cheating, but it turned out he was planning a surprise for her - a piece of jewelry for their anniversary, I think. He had been secretly meeting with a sales rep at the jeweler. Can't recall the details. Were there other mentionings of Scott cheating?

I'm sure this has been answered several times before, but WHY does Khloe call her mother Kris instead of mom? Do all the girls call the mother Kris or is it just Khloe? Odd.

+ Reply to Thread