+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 110 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Yeah, supposably he's had a lot. They did an episode about it last season. He did the majority of the surgery when he was young and insecure and trying too hard. The Doc that did it wasn't very good and really messed his face up. So not too long ago he had more to try to correct it....I do think he looks a little better since then.

Yeah, Rob met up with Adrian...but nothing really happened. She didn't seem impressed. I'm guessing he cheated on her or something. They kept mentioning that he messed up pretty bad.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I agree that Bruce looks slightly better with the corrected surgery.I still wish that he and Kris had stayed away from it altogether. The 2 of them were very, very attractive people to begin with.

I like Rob and don't know what happened with adrienne, either. I do remember a couple of times when he got on her for being sloppy housekeeper. He is very neat about things like Kim, it seems. They really fought about that. I do think something more must have happened, though.
    Rob is a mini edition of his father. I still think that Khloe is, too.
    Kim takes after Kris the most and, though Kourtney tends to have more of her Dad's genes, they have enough Kris mixed in to make her quite pretty, too.
    I still think Khloe looks most like her father, though, especially when I see these pics of her father and Rob.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by norealityhere; 11-18-2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: to add khloe
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3751557;
    You think that Khloe looks more like her dad than the others....I don't at all. I think Kim, Kourt and Robert Jr., look exactly like their father.....very dark and Armenian and small in stature. I think Khloe looks more like Kris who is of Dutch&Scottish descent and tall.
    To me, Khloe looks more like her father, but has her mother's height. Are Armenians known for their dark looks? If so, I think Kim and Kourtney might appear more Armenian b/c they faux tan, and color their hair a little darker than their natural shade. I don't think Khloe faux tans as often as her sisters do, and doesn't color her hair as dark (if at all). I think they are all pretty, but Kim is downright gorgeous. Robert is a good looking (and sweet) guy, too.

SEASON PREMIER, SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2009 on E! @10pm Eastern time.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3765776;
    SEASON PREMIER, SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2009 on E! @10pm Eastern time.
    I wonder if Khloe and Lamar will still be married then?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3765778;
    I wonder if Khloe and Lamar will still be married then?
    KAREN

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

Scott is a loser.....
    Texas Longhorns

Maybe so.....but Khloe was absolutely in the wrong to HIT Scott. Her sister loves him....she's having a baby with him. Its time Khloe get use to the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3768211;
    Maybe so.....but Khloe was absolutely in the wrong to HIT Scott. Her sister loves him....she's having a baby with him. Its time Khloe get use to the idea.
    It was one thing for Khloe to be down on Scott prior to the pregnancy, but she really needs to let up on him, Juls, definitely. When did she hit him -- I missed that although it sounds like Khloe! I only catch the show here and there but I really like the sisterly dynamic between the three of them in spite of their desperation for reality show fame!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

It was towards the end of tonights show. After they had all got back from dinner. I don't really know what happened but Khloe was holding Kourtney back from leaving, I think? And Scott said something like "Let her go, Khloe....she's pregnant." And BOOM....SLAP! It was pretty hard too.

+ Reply to Thread