+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 120 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3750259;
    I saw parts of it, did they show any of the grooms' family?
    Lamar's mother & grandmother have been deceased for years. He is an only child and therefore he has no siblings. lamar has no immediate family except his 2 children. When the wedding happened, Khloe had not yet met his children. Due to things with the children's mother and the speed with which they were getting married to be able to do it before basketball season started, Lamar's children were not at the wedding. Khloe has met the children recently since the wedding took place.

Lamar's family was represented by those who have become his family, his friends. This specifically meant, his best man, who i believe is his manager, who promised his grandmother to always look after Lamar and welcomed Khloe into the family. Also another guy who also represents Lamar who was sitting next to lamar at the rehearsal dinner, can't remember his name, when Lamar expressed how Khloe's family really drew him in.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3750411;
    Lamar's mother & grandmother have been deceased for years. He is an only child and therefore he has no siblings. lamar has no immediate family except his 2 children. When the wedding happened, Khloe had not yet met his children. Due to things with the children's mother and the speed with which they were getting married to be able to do it before basketball season started, Lamar's children were not at the wedding. Khloe has met the children recently since the wedding took place.

Lamar's family was represented by those who have become his family, his friends. This specifically meant, his best man, who i believe is his manager, who promised his grandmother to always look after Lamar and welcomed Khloe into the family. Also another guy who also represents Lamar who was sitting next to lamar at the rehearsal dinner, can't remember his name, when Lamar expressed how Khloe's family really drew him in.
    Thanks for the info. I did watch the repeat today, and you were spot on! I knew about the kids from his previous relationship.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I don't watch the show, but I read about it on al the gossip shows. I don't know about personalities, but Kim and Kourtney are gorgeous. They seem really sweet, but like I said, I don't watch the show, so it's just an impression I get.

What did Khloe do to Bruce?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3750285;
    of the Kardashian girls I like Khloe the most and then Kim. Kourtney I can't stand.
    Same ordering with me, too. Do not like Kourtney at all. I think one of the reasons some people don't like Khloe is that the show generally focuses on her being sarcastic, and kinda bi**hy, but I'm sure there's a lot more to her than her somewhat biting sense of humor. I actually think she's really funny, and wouldn't want to truly hurt anyone's feelings.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3750449;
    I think Khloe and Bruce get into an argument, after Bruce learns about the engagement via the news, instead of hearing it from Khloe. My DVR didn't record the 'wedding special,' but it's airing again on Sunday at 2:30 PM Eastern Time, if you want to watch it. I found a short video clip of the argument on Usmagazine.com, if you just want to see that:

Khloe and Bruce argument

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3750449;
    I don't watch the show, but I read about it on al the gossip shows. I don't know about personalities, but Kim and Kourtney are gorgeous. They seem really sweet, but like I said, I don't watch the show, so it's just an impression I get.

I like all three of them. They can be a bit whiney sometimes but I expect that from girls who have grown up priveledged their whole lives.

But...I didn't like what Khloe did to Bruce. She got engaged to Lamar (as we know) and told her mom, her sisters, her brothers, her little brothers, her sisters boyfriend...etc...you get my drift. BUT...didn't tell Bruce. Because I think she knew he wouldn't approve. She only got engaged like 9 days before the wedding but didn't have the ring and didn't want to tell him until it was final and had the ring. (Not sure why that mattered) Anyway...a few days before the wedding he saw the news on TV....confronted her and of course was hurt & upset and she acted like it was no big deal and why is he being so mean. Then she asked her brother to walk her down the aisle instead of Bruce who has raised her since she was 5 and he was very hurt by that....her sisters, her brother & mom were all surprised she didn't ask him. She ended up asking him....but it was after a wonderful, heartfelt speech he gave at the engagement party. It ended ok, but she was quite the snotty little bitch during it.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3751018;
    She ended up asking him....but it was after a wonderful, heartfelt speech he gave at the engagement party. It ended ok, but she was quite the snotty little bitch during it.
    I noticed she looked a little smug during Bruce's speech, too, but I also realized she had that look on her face at other times, too. I think it may just be a defense mechanism she has for getting too emotional, and possibly getting hurt. Also, it could have just been editing.

I finally saw the Wedding episode over the weekend.
    I thought Khloe came off pretty much like she always comes off to me - classless and mean.
    As the youngest of the 3 Kardashians, I can certainly feel for her because she did, sadly, get all her looks from her father and none from her Mom ( Kris was very attractive before she did way too much pastic surgery to acquire what I call the "LA face").
    I also understand that, as the youngest, she seems to have tried to forge her own presence and identity. I give her credit for that. However, I still think she's one of the most obnoxious people to ever appear on a reality show. Her whole attitude toward Bruce was just mean spirited and nasty. And then, after she finally asks him to walk her down the aisle and he graciously accepts, she refes to him as one of their "father" figures. What's up with that?? Bruce has been her stepfather for the past 20 years. Where I come from that makes him her only father figure.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3751407;
    I finally saw the Wedding episode over the weekend.
    I thought Khloe came off pretty much like she always comes off to me - classless and mean.
    As the youngest of the 3 Kardashians, I can certainly feel for her because she did, sadly, get all her looks from her father and none from her Mom ( Kris was very attractive before she did way too much pastic surgery to acquire what I call the "LA face").
    I also understand that, as the youngest, she seems to have tried to forge her own presence and identity. I give her credit for that. However, I still think she's one of the most obnoxious people to ever appear on a reality show. Her whole attitude toward Bruce was just mean spirited and nasty. And then, after she finally asks him to walk her down the aisle and he graciously accepts, she refes to him as one of their "father" figures. What's up with that?? Bruce has been her stepfather for the past 20 years. Where I come from that makes him her only father figure.
    You think that Khloe looks more like her dad than the others....I don't at all. I think Kim, Kourt and Robert Jr., look exactly like their father.....very dark and Armenian and small in stature. I think Khloe looks more like Kris who is of Dutch&Scottish descent and tall.

Has Bruce had some plastic surgery? I have not watched the show in a while and I did watch some of the wedding epi and Bruce looks very different.

Did Robert Jr. get a chance to meet up with his ex at the wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3751557;
    Has Bruce had some plastic surgery? I have not watched the show in a while and I did watch some of the wedding epi and Bruce looks very different.
    I think the answer to this is do you really have to ask? Bruce should have left his face alone. I thought he was a very nice looking man back in his day but now.

+ Reply to Thread