+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 110 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3476143;
    Watching the shows tonight (nothing to do...) and I noticed that Kortney seems 'pretty' suddenly. Not trying to be mean at all-- in fact I used to be surprised Kris hadn't done something about Kortney's teeth, seemed like she could have used braces for a short time or something. On tonights show her teeth looked perfect and her nose looked different, she just seemed very cute. I'm really not trying to be mean. I never thought she was all that pretty, just normal/cute--- but tonight on the shows I saw (where the sisters break up with their boyfriends, Kortney takes Kim's purse, and they decide to go to Miami) Kortney definitely looked pretty. I wonder if she's had some work done. Guess I'm jealous--- I would have some done if possible! Just curious.
    I haven't watched the show in a real long time, but I always thought Kourtney was very pretty. I thought her teeth were very nice, too. I liked the fact that she didn't make herself look slutty by wearing too much makeup.
    I happen to think that Kim is very pretty, also, but the over use of makeup leaves her looking very trampy, IMO.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3476178;
    I always thought Kourtney was adorable. All the Kardashian girls are stunning in their own way, not sure about their personalities though. Kim is the one that gets to me.....I can't believe she got a "tramp" stamp, I also think she may have a drinking problem. She is always with a glass of wine and during the food fight episode, she mentions that she hasn't had a drink in 5 days. Who counts unless you have an issue.
    The episode where they get the monkey was the episode that "jumped the shark" for me.
    Ooops...I just re-read this....I was referring to "Kris" (the mom) not Kim (sorry Kim if you're reading this)....Kris is the one that got the tattoo and whom I believe to have the drinking problem. Kim has stated many times that she doesn't drink alcohol at all.

Am I the only one who watched the Wedding special?

I watched it but didn't see any of the people that I know they're close with. (Kathie Lee, Brittany Gastineau, etc...) Unless I missed something, they would have been there for a real wedding. I do not like Khloe....at all.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I watched. I felt so bad for Bruce
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3750191;
    I do not like Khloe....at all.
    I watched, but not because of Khloe, in spite of her. I have to say, I REALLY dislike Khloe!!! She is probably the most insensitive, irreverent and selfish person that I have seen for a long time. Her treatment of Bruce was so terrible, I was cringing for him!

I feel very, very sorry for her new husband, who seems to be a very sweet and loving guy. I always thought it would be best if Khoe would hook up with someone who was very "take charge" and strong, but unfortunately, she is going to walk (trample) all over this guy. I hope he can soften her edges, because I'm afraid, if not, he's going to be completely *****whipped!
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 11-14-2009 at 06:42 AM.

FORT Fanatic

I saw parts of it, did they show any of the grooms' family?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

of the Kardashian girls I like Khloe the most and then Kim. Kourtney I can't stand.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3750259;
    I saw parts of it, did they show any of the grooms' family?
    Nope. The only mention of his family was that his mother died of cancer when he was 12.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3750191;
    I watched it but didn't see any of the people that I know they're close with. (Kathie Lee, Brittany Gastineau, etc...) Unless I missed something, they would have been there for a real wedding. I do not like Khloe....at all.

you missed it. they showed brittany gastineau when they showed the wedding showere/bachelorette party & rehearsal dinner sitting next to Kim. Plus, Lauren London (she had just given birth), and malikka and her twin who are Khloe's best friends. They also showed Khloe's Grandmother, etc. They focused more on the family though so you only saw other quickly and randomly except for the lakers teammates, few other sports celebrities, etc. that they chose to spotlight by showing their names.

+ Reply to Thread