+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 111 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3458880;
    I've stopped watching this show. When Kim Kardashian is the sanest one of the bunch (not counting the 2 younger girls) there's something wrong with the family.
    ITA.

Quote Originally Posted by ghnstrz;3468765;
    Did anyone watch the 2 episodes tonight? So Kourtney & Khloe break up with their boyfriend's and make plans to move to Florida, where they will open up a new DASH store there. This will also be the location for their new spin off show called "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami", which premieres sometime this August
    Oh bother.

Watching the shows tonight (nothing to do...) and I noticed that Kortney seems 'pretty' suddenly. Not trying to be mean at all-- in fact I used to be surprised Kris hadn't done something about Kortney's teeth, seemed like she could have used braces for a short time or something. On tonights show her teeth looked perfect and her nose looked different, she just seemed very cute. I'm really not trying to be mean. I never thought she was all that pretty, just normal/cute--- but tonight on the shows I saw (where the sisters break up with their boyfriends, Kortney takes Kim's purse, and they decide to go to Miami) Kortney definitely looked pretty. I wonder if she's had some work done. Guess I'm jealous--- I would have some done if possible! Just curious.

I always thought Kourtney was adorable. All the Kardashian girls are stunning in their own way, not sure about their personalities though. Kim is the one that gets to me.....I can't believe she got a "tramp" stamp, I also think she may have a drinking problem. She is always with a glass of wine and during the food fight episode, she mentions that she hasn't had a drink in 5 days. Who counts unless you have an issue.
    The episode where they get the monkey was the episode that "jumped the shark" for me.

Luvsginger--Your avatar is HILARIOUS! I agree about the monkey episode. How scripted was that... Totally jumped the shark with that one. However, you can just see the $$$ signs in Kris's eyes on the episode where the 11 yr old suddenly appears in makeup and (somehow) cleavage at the restaurant--- FRESH BLOOD!! And the show will go on...

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Aww, I loved the monkey
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3476589;
    ...you can just see the $$$ signs in Kris's eyes on the episode where the 11 yr old suddenly appears in makeup and (somehow) cleavage at the restaurant--- FRESH BLOOD!! And the show will go on...
    I wonder how the show will go on. . . I mean, with Khloe and Kourtney moving to Miami and having their own show, there won't be much left to carry this one. As much as I dislike Khloe, she seems to be the center of much of the drama, and Kourtney sometimes too. Rob isn't very interesting, and there isn't too much you can do with the younger girls yet. So do Kim + her parents have enough going on to fill a whole show? Kim is definitely gorgeous, but is she interesting enough?

so Kourtney broke up with her long term boyfriend to move to miami?

...I wonder how the show will go on. . . I mean, with Khloe and Kourtney moving to Miami and having their own show, there won't be much left to carry this one.
    I thought Khloe and Kourtney's show was just for the summer and that we'd be watching them set up the Miami store(s) only to return to LA in time for filming of the regular series. Am I wrong?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3477918;
    so Kourtney broke up with her long term boyfriend to move to miami?
    No. Because he was cheating on her.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3484118;
    No. Because he was cheating on her.

I didn't watch the whole season, but i remember an episode where she thought he was just cheating and he was just working on a surprise for their anniversary. Did he then go and cheat on her for real? that would be kinda funny, actually

+ Reply to Thread