+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 111 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3425842;
    Khloe REALLY PI**ES me off!!! I now fast forward through any scenes where she's pulling her stuff.

Me, too. She gets worse each week. Really annoying and immature. Kim seems to be the only one who makes sense.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Oh I don't know. I thought it was bizarre that Kris basically pulled an intervention on Khloe so that she could be comfortable saying if she was sick. I'm sorry....but that is not the circumstance where I would want to "out" my illness. And to top it off....nothing was wrong.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I blame Kris and Bruce for letting the 'girls' act so immature and disrespectful during the camping trip in todays episode. They had just met Rob's girl friend's parents! It actually seemed like ''hey we'll let Khloe talk dirty and Courtney make out with Scott and see the response we get from the good parents--- script up some good tv! Ha-- I still have to watch.

Also, while Bruce did look alot younger after his facelift, he still looks plastic to me. His eyebrows look too thin and girly or something.

I guess they're running out of ideas on the show for the older girls... I saw on the commercial for next week one of the younger girls is made up in heavy duty eyeliner and new hair cut and is out to lunch with Kris and of course Bruce is upset... until the paycheck from the show comes in I'd bet.

Part of me was like, that is very disrespectful. The other part was, that's how they act most of the time so why bs people. At the least they could have toned it down for a few. Don't her parents know they live togther? I wasn't sure if he meant when they visit them they have separate rooms or at home. Like they would really sleep in different rooms.

Khloe cracked me up when she said, Rob you're toching my boob in a weird way. He totally was.

Bruce really needed to get rid of those bags.

How exactly do you think they can keep adults from acting how they want. The girls are women not kids. They are to blame for their own actions not Bruce and Kris.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3453994;
    How exactly do you think they can keep adults from acting how they want. The girls are women not kids. They are to blame for their own actions not Bruce and Kris.
    I called them 'the girls' because that's what Kris and Bruce call them. Plus they certainly don't act like women. They act like wealthy,spoiled,over indulged teenagers to me. Don't know what show you're watching.

I wasn't suggesting that Bruce and Kris hogtie them and do a Clockwork Orange on 'the girls' because of their behavior around the family's camping guests. I simply think -- in reality--that young women wouldn't be talking like that around their brother's girlfriends parents. Especially seeing how uncomfortable it was making them. I thought it would be nice if Kris would have a talk with one of them, especially Khloe, about trying to tone it down around the friend's parents-- especially since they seemed so straight laced and uncomfortable. I believe that's what a normal mother would do-- and hopefully normal daughters would have enough respect for their parents to not want them to be ashamed of them.

And OF COURSE Kris is to blame for these 'girls' actions! She raised them and has obviously let them act this way their whole lives. I can't imagine how embarrassed my parents would be if I talked that way around a strange couple we invited to spend time with us!!

But it does make good tv... and I will continue to watch!

FORT Fanatic

I've stopped watching this show. When Kim Kardashian is the sanest one of the bunch (not counting the 2 younger girls) there's something wrong with the family.

I saw the camping episode last night and I have to agree with what's been said. You'd almost think that the girls are all in the late high school age range, not in their mid-late 20's.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Regular

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Moldy Peach
    To me, this show is really staged. They always say what they are going to do next. And, this one episode where they picked up this homeless person named "shorty" and took it back to their house is unbelievale. I think the homeless guy was an actor and they were told to pretend like he was actually homeless. There is no way, I would pick up a homeless person and give it a shower and take it to the dentist. But maybe they actually trust random homeless guys.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fifix3
    WOW! why isn't anyone else as offended by this as I am? It??? whether he is an actor or not, when is a living breathing human an It??? How can you be so heartless, to refer to a human being, no matter what misfortune he has encountered, as an IT???

Seriously, chill man. She/he said 'it' because hey, homeless people can be male or female. Note that she said 'homeless person', and then said it referring to that person.

In fact, I agree with moldy peaches, it's sad to say but 'in this day and age' you don't know what people might do. I'm not saying don't help others, but be smart about it. I think the reason the kardashians were able to do it was becuase they had a camera crew there, in case shorty was a crazy mad axe murderer.

Something that frustrates me about this show is the lesson learning. The last five minutes is always dedicated to what feels like a monologue, where i swear they ALWAYS use the words 'I've reaslised...', then a shot of everyone hugging. If they were really learning, I doubt they'd need to be taught this crap so many times.

I really respect Kim, she seems to have her stuff together.

Oh and the most recent episode, I was ASTOUNDED at the lack of respect shown to Adrienne's family. I think this was the most...showing episode yet. I can't imagine talking like that in front of an adult, let alone one that's the parent of a friend. I'm really glad Kim said something to Rob. I can't believe he took it for that long, and although I shouldn't be suprised, I was suprised that Kris didn't say a thing. Isn't she embarrassed? I would be.

FORT Newbie

Did anyone watch the 2 episodes tonight? So Kourtney & Khloe break up with their boyfriend's and make plans to move to Florida, where they will open up a new DASH store there. This will also be the location for their new spin off show called "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami", which premieres sometime this August

+ Reply to Thread