+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 121 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I was really worried for Kim while she was having her Lasix surgery and Khloe and Kourtney were in the room acting like 2 year olds and being very disruptive and infantile. Those two, Khloe especially, are really going over the top these days! It's one thing to have fun and be irreverent, but being disruptive in what is, essentially, an operating room while someone is having a delicate surgery on their eyeball, is just incomprehensible to me. :

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3398142;
    I was really worried for Kim while she was having her Lasix surgery and Khloe and Kourtney were in the room acting like 2 year olds and being very disruptive and infantile. Those two, Khloe especially, are really going over the top these days! It's one thing to have fun and be irreverent, but being disruptive in what is, essentially, an operating room while someone is having a delicate surgery on their eyeball, is just incomprehensible to me. :
    I thought the same thing while Kim was having Lasik done. When I had mine done, I was nervous enough while 2 nurses were in the room!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I couldn't believe the Docs let them in there. And then still allowed it after Kim said something in mid-op. What was HE thinking?!?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Khloe's and Kourtney's antics seem so fake to me- like they are totally putting on for the camera. Especially Khloe. In one scene, she is showing Kim the steps of the procedure but at the appointment, she is acting grossed out. I know it's probably hard to actually see it, but I think Khloe puts on an act for the cameras sometimes and Kourtney just follows along with whatever.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

I think this show is extremely staged. The Lasik surgery sure pointed that out.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

lol what reality show isnt staged?

This one is just slightly more obvious lol, but good enough to watch nontheless...today's episode was pretty good, i thought it wouldve been worst and last much longer, but im glad Kris managed to reign in the girls. Can't wait for next week's episode, god Rob is so cute lol

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Kim needs a personality transplant. She is soooo boring.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Newbie

Has anyone been watching?

So in last night's episode, Kourtney accuses Scott of cheating again

FORT Fanatic

I didn't care for last night's episode. Yes, Kort accused Scott of cheating..again. Only to find out that he was on the phone w/Kim to surprise Kort with an (ugly) a*s watch. (sorry, the watch was hideous..IMO)

I know that this is scripted reality, but last night was just too obvious. Come on...Khloe pours yogurt on Kris and she sleeps right through it. Uh, NOT.

Still, it's a guilty pleasure and I'll continue to watch.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3425808;
    I know that this is scripted reality, but last night was just too obvious. Come on...Khloe pours yogurt on Kris and she sleeps right through it. Uh, NOT.
    Khloe REALLY PI**ES me off!!! I now fast forward through any scenes where she's pulling her stuff.

+ Reply to Thread