+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 111 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Fanatic

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I must admit, this show is growing on me. I didn't like it when it first came out, but now I'm hooked. Khloe and Kris are my favorite. The younger girls are cute too, but they're not in it enough to truly form an opinion.

BTW, I loved tonight's episode. Khloe's picture looked fierce.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Khloe looked great! I was proud of her for doing it!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I caught the show last night as nothing else seemed to be on. Kourtney was doing a spread in Maxim and Khloe was getting ready to do a spread for the Peta people. Kris encouraged both of her daughters to do these spreads and Kim tried to allay Khloe's fears in doing a nude shoot.
    What I don't understand is why Kris is currently pimping them out to do these nude / semi-nude photo shoots? I just can't imagine a parent who does that. Is it the money, or does she feel her daughters can't do anything else?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Well, considering the road one took just to become famous, i'm not surprised. These girls can't sing, act, do anything of any actual value, but pretend to be victims when they're in the tabloids. They're pretty annoying. And Kim, for such a pretty girl, she's not that smart.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3377546;
    Sounds like you watched more than 5 minutes

I dunno.....It might just be me....but I enjoy this family. Sure, the girls are a bit whiny but I guess I just like how the sister relationship is shown. I have three sisters...so I understand the closeness you have yet you fight like crazy So yeah.....I watched.
    I love this show, too. I find Kim very, very likeable. Khloe always has a chip on her shoulder and find her UNlikeable.

Don't even get me started on Kourtney's boyfriend/fiance..........real sleeze.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3389779;
    I must admit, this show is growing on me. I didn't like it when it first came out, but now I'm hooked. Khloe and Kris are my favorite. The younger girls are cute too, but they're not in it enough to truly form an opinion.

BTW, I loved tonight's episode. Khloe's picture looked fierce.
    Agree. Khloe's photo was stunning. Loved what they did with her hair (or wig) -- it was a great look.

khloe, her pics for the peta ad, FIERCE, with a capital freekin "F". kim's help with her lame her analogies, mmm, not so much. putty face should not have felt he needed to tell her she could probably stand to lose a few pounds when his face looks like a paper-mache mask some little kid made in preschool. and the way that he went about it was ridiculous. he didn't have to have that kind of talk with her on camera knowing how she feels about it. i am so surprised she didn't go off on him. mr. ego has no tact at all. i wouldn't pay to hear him speak in public if it would save my life. just looking at his face now from what he used to look like tells me his advice is not for me. instead of her leaving the room she should have pointed out that those that don't look good themselves should never, ever, have an opinion of anyone else. my new name for him is face-off. team khloe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3394019;
    khloe, her pics for the peta ad, FIERCE, with a capital freekin "F". kim's help with her lame her analogies, mmm, not so much. putty face should not have felt he needed to tell her she could probably stand to lose a few pounds when his face looks like a paper-mache mask some little kid made in preschool. and the way that he went about it was ridiculous. he didn't have to have that kind of talk with her on camera knowing how she feels about it. i am so surprised she didn't go off on him. mr. ego has no tact at all. i wouldn't pay to hear him speak in public if it would save my life. just looking at his face now from what he used to look like tells me his advice is not for me. instead of her leaving the room she should have pointed out that those that don't look good themselves should never, ever, have an opinion of anyone else. my new name for him is face-off. team khloe!!!
    I agree that his face is pretty much a turn off. It's left him unrecognizable. Kris, also, had a pretty and sweet face before. Hers now competes with his to look the scariest.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I always got the impression Khloe definitely isn't Bruce's favorite. I remember him being really short with her in Season 1. And why on earth would he call her out about such a sensitive topic as weight with the cameras rolling? What a (step) dad!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Newbie

Bruce's explanation to Kylie/Kendall about colonscopy was a bit of an overshare for them , but they really wanted to know what was going on with him

+ Reply to Thread