+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1091
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

  1. #11
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    82

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    Robert Kardashian is NOT a "OJ buddy". He was a part of the dream team, only.
    He knows OJ is guilty and wants to distance himself from any of that.
    I guess he managed to get some distance.

    CNN.com - Former O.J. Simpson lawyer, Kardashian, dies - Oct. 1, 2003

    He was 59 and had cancer of the esophagus, the Associated Press reported.

    Kardashian died at home Tuesday, another friend said.

    "It's shocking when a friend close to you passes," Simpson said. "I loved Bobby."

    "We had one disagreement over the years, about a book he did for money," he said. "He explained it to me, I understood it, and we put it aside."

    Simpson added, "Bob was there when I needed him most."

    When Simpson failed to turn himself in to authorities to face murder charges on June 17, 1994, it was Kardashian who went before TV cameras and read an emotional letter from his long-time friend.

  2. #12
    Rock Stars! bbnbama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10,755

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    Quote Originally Posted by 21longhorngal;2630982;
    I watched a little bit of the show and like someone else mention the show is mainly around kim and her butt.
    I don't watch this show but I saw a clip on e!online and she does have quite the badonkadonk, doesn't she?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

  3. #13
    Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,070

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    Kris is beautiful, second to her is Khloe. Kim turns me off because she's just desperate for fame. Oh, and Kylie knows how to strip, but she's 12. Too funny. She's cute though.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  4. #14
    Kanai Nemeses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    3,835

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2631493;
    Robert Kardashian is NOT a "OJ buddy". He was a part of the dream team, only.
    Bobby Kardashian was indeed a personal friend of O.J.'s before Nicole and Ron's murder. They had been close friends since the 1970's. It's the reason O.J. called him, the reason O.J. stayed at Kardashian's home in the days after the murders, and the reason O.J. sent that 'alleged suicide note' to Kardashian and asked him to read it publicly. Of the hundreds of interviews, articles, and books about the Simpson murder trial, it was always acknowledged by Bobby Kardashian himself, and Simpson, and Cowlings, that Kardashian and Simpson were friends prior to the murders. It's one of the reasons Bobby Kardashian had trouble thinking O.J. could be guilty at first, according to him.

    Bobby Kardashian hadn't even been in a courtroom for 20 years prior to the Brown/Goldman murders, and had even let his license to practice law in California expire some 3-4 years earlier. O.J. didn't put him on the 'Dream Team' because of his skill as an attorney, he was there as a personal friend of O.J.'s., and had to reactivate his license as a favor to Simpson so he could sit there with him in the courtroom each day.
    Last edited by Nemeses; 10-29-2007 at 08:43 PM.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

  5. #15
    Kanai Nemeses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    3,835

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    I've been watching this show for a couple of episodes now, and all I can say is "oh my god".

    I can see now why Kim and Paris Hilton are friends, do either of them have a single brain cell between them? The older girls (Bobby and Kris' daughters) are real pieces of work, and I can't believe all the juvenile games they play. The 'fake firing' of mom as manager was such a childish bit of idiocy. Not that mom's a good manager, but then with Kim as the client, I don't expect a lot. But still, that was really stupid, and I can't say I blame Kris for her reaction. I had to laugh when she changed the outgoing message on the phone, and then couldn't help but feel Kim deserved it. As dumb as Kim is, Kloe is just a real bitch in training... very unlikeable. The two younger girls of Bruce and Kris aren't nearly so bad as their older sisters, and I hope Bruce tries to keep them from becoming another Kim or Kloe, or even Kris. (But please, Bruce, don't encourage any of them to use your plastic surgeon!)

    I did have to laugh at Bruce's day with the 2 younger girls though. He seems to be a kinda cool dad, though I think he's in over his head with a Kardashian house full of other females. Watching him and the two girls get the pedicures as funny.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

  6. #16
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    Why those pre-pubescent girls knew about "girl's gone wild" and the one wanting to flash her boobies was so ridiculous. Worse was Brody's friend wanting to videotape it and make them "stars". How precious!

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    I just watched the one where Brody babysits. UGH! The editing SUCKS!
    They show Bruce packing, then as he walks out of the house he is pulling a "black 22" (crew size carryon suitcase that fits in the overhead) behind him. Then when he arrives in Mexico, he is pulling a rolling garment bag that is too big for the overhead compartment!!!

  8. #18
    Coffee Milk Addict MissNomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    'A' is for Apple Pie!
    Posts
    212

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2642832;
    Why those pre-pubescent girls knew about "girl's gone wild" and the one wanting to flash her boobies was so ridiculous. Worse was Brody's friend wanting to videotape it and make them "stars". How precious!
    The little ones always look up to the older ones to see how to act! :nono
    I predict that those little sisters will one day 'star' in their own show called "Gyrating With The Jenners"!

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,799

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    Quote Originally Posted by radar;2629505;
    Brody is Bruce's son, but I think he grew up with his Mom. Him and his brother were in another reality show a year or two back, I believe it was the Princes of Malibu. His Mother married some wealthy guy.
    OT as I know this thread is about the Kardashians but Brody's Mom, Linda Thompson was married for a while to DAVID FOSTER, who is a musical genius. I love all his music. They separated after the "Princes" reality show canceled.


    This is a statement from Wikipedia:
    "David Foster's home life was featured in a Fox staged reality TV show called The Princes of Malibu, in which he attempts to force his two spoiled step-sons, Brandon and Brody Jenner, the children of Thompson and Olympian Bruce Jenner, to straighten their lives up and earn their own way."

  10. #20
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Boardwalk
    Posts
    156

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2636448;
    Bobby Kardashian was indeed a personal friend of O.J.'s before Nicole and Ron's murder. They had been close friends since the 1970's. It's the reason O.J. called him, the reason O.J. stayed at Kardashian's home in the days after the murders, and the reason O.J. sent that 'alleged suicide note' to Kardashian and asked him to read it publicly. Of the hundreds of interviews, articles, and books about the Simpson murder trial, it was always acknowledged by Bobby Kardashian himself, and Simpson, and Cowlings, that Kardashian and Simpson were friends prior to the murders. It's one of the reasons Bobby Kardashian had trouble thinking O.J. could be guilty at first, according to him.

    Bobby Kardashian hadn't even been in a courtroom for 20 years prior to the Brown/Goldman murders, and had even let his license to practice law in California expire some 3-4 years earlier. O.J. didn't put him on the 'Dream Team' because of his skill as an attorney, he was there as a personal friend of O.J.'s., and had to reactivate his license as a favor to Simpson so he could sit there with him in the courtroom each day.
    In fact he was with OJ the night he first met Nicole where she was a cocktail waitress at The Daisy nightclub in 1977.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.